800W 15" Active PA System with Mic and Stands
800W 15" Active PA System with Mic and StandsDetails
The 800W PA System with Active Speaker, Mixer, Mic and Stands by Gear4music represents value for money; delivering the goods on all the important aspects of any self respecting PA - with bass, treble and mid range definition, and rugged dependability. The PA600WAS comes with 400W Active Speakers, an 8-Channel Mini Mixer with USB functionality, and a Dynamic Microphone at a very competitive price.
Product Ref: 31650View Full Description
Buy on finance from £12.58 per month Finance from £12.58 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Included in this pack
- SubZero 400W 15" Active Speaker by Gear4music (x2)
- SubZero SZ-MIX08USB 8-Channel Mini Mixer with USB by Gear4music
- Dynamic Vocal Microphone by Gear4music
- A pair of speaker stands with carry cases
- Boom microphone stand with Mic Clip
- XLR (F) - XLR (M) Microphone Cable, 6m
- Speaker Cable Jack to Jack, 6m (x2)
SubZero 400W 15" Active PA Speaker by Gear4music
PA speaker has been designed for use in both portable systems, as well as in permanent installs. Constructed from a tough wooden cabinet, this speaker will take the tough knocks of live use, whilst still guaranteeing you a great sound every time. It comes with a poll mount slot on the bottom for raised mounting, rubber feet for stage mounting, and integrated handles for easy transport.
With all the options for different uses you need some great electronics too. The speaker features 2 instrument inputs on " jack, RCA or XLR jacks, as well as a line input on XLR, Speakon or " jack. Sound reproduction is handled by a long throw 15 inch main driver, with a 1.35" tweeter, powered by a 250 watt amplifier with electronic crossover.
SubZero SZ-MIX08USB 8-Channel Mini Mixer with USB by Gear4music
Combining great build quality and features with outstanding value for money, this mixer offers what you would normally only expect from a much higher priced mixer. With it's compact size, and USB connectivity, it is an incredibly versatile mixer for studio, live and computer use.
Despite its small size, this mixer has all of the features you need. It has a 48V phantom power which can power condenser microphones, as well as dynamic microphones, with a discreet pre-amp with less than 0.08 total harmonic distortion.
The USB port means that you can easily connect the mixer to your computer, for both recording and playing, making it great for DJ's, home recording and for live sound use. The sturdy metal body and compact size also means that it is ideal for gigging, and can take a few knocks.
SubZero 400W 15" Active Speaker by Gear4music
- Mic Input: XLR or Stereo Jack
- Line Input: RCA or Stereo Jack
- Line Output: XLR or Stereo Jack
- Powered Output: Two Pole Speaker Out
- Tone Control: 3 Band EQ
- Speaker Dimension: 15 Inch
- Tweeter: 1.35" Speaker
- Power: 250W RMS / 400W Peak
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Max SPL: 123dB
- Crossover: Passive at 4KHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz +/-3dB
- Input Sensitivity: -42dBV (Mic) -15dBV (line)
- Cabinet Material: Carpeted Wood
- Weight: 26kg
- Dimensions: 470 x 350 x 710mm
SubZero 8-Channel Mini Mixer with USB by Gear4music
- XLR Mic inputs: 4
- 1/4" Jack Line inputs: 4
- CD Input: 3.5mm
- Headphone out level control: Yes
- RCA: Input/Output
- Send: Auxiliary
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- Mic Input Gain Range: -20dB to +45dB
- Line Input Gain Range: -20dB to +25dB
- Equalization Range: HI: ±15dB@12kHz, LOW: ±15dB@80Hz
- Max Output: +21dB ±2dB
- Input Impedance: Mic: 2.3kΩ balanced, Line: 20kΩ balanced, CD/RCA: 24kΩ unbalanced
- Phantom Power: +48VDC (V)
- Power Supply: DC12V
- Dimensions: W 220mm x D 210mm x H 68mm
Dynamic Vocal Microphone by Gear4music
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency: 40Hz-16KHz
- Sensitivity: -53dB+3dB
- Impedance: 600?+30
- Grill Material: Metal
- Body Material: High grade ABS
The Latest in Audio Technology and Sound
SubZero's wide range of instruments represents the latest in innovation and versatility, offering high grade components and quality craftsmanship at an affordable price. Drawing inspiration from boutique designs, SubZero has created a series of affordable, reliable and modern instruments, offering high quality gear for the modern musician.
With a full range of audio equipment including Amplifiers, Speakers, Mixers, PA, Microphones and Electric Guitars; SubZero products feature the same attention-to-detail that one would expect from any high quality audio manufacturer. SubZero is proud to deliver the ultimate in value, looks and cutting edge sound.
SubZero is an exclusive premium brand of Gear4music
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.