450W PA Package with Mixer, Power Amp, Stands & Wireless Mics
Product Ref: 15969
450W PA Package with Mixer, Power Amp, Stands & Wireless MicsDetails
The 450W PA Package with Mixer, Stands and Mics by Gear4music features our SubZero MIX04AU 8-Channel Mini Mixer with USB and Power Amp, 2 x 12" 150 watt speakers, speaker stands, wireless mic, microphone stands, and all the necessary cables for the complete PA experience at a fraction of the cost.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Included In This Pack
- SubZero MIX04AU 8-Channel Mini Mixer with USB by Gear4music
- SubZero AA500BX 750W 1U Power Amp
- SubZero J212 400W Passive Speaker (x2)
- Dual Wireless Microphone System by Gear4music
- Boom Mic Stand with Mic Clip (x2)
- PA Speaker Stands (Pair) With Carry Bag
- Speaker Cable, Jack To Jack, 3m (x2)
- Speakon - Speakon Cable, 18m
SubZero MIX04AU 8-Channel Mini Mixer with USB
Combining great build quality and features with outstanding value for money, this mixer offers what you would normally only expect from a much higher priced mixer. With it's compact size, and USB connectivity, it is an incredibly versatile mixer for studio, live and computer use.
Despite its small size, this mixer has all of the features you need. It has a 48V phantom power which can power condenser microphones, as well as dynamic microphones, with a descreet pre-amp with less than 0.08 total harmonic distortion.
The USB port means that you can easily connect the mixer to your computer, for both recording and playing, making it great for DJ's, home recording and for live sound use. The sturdy metal body and compact size also means that it is ideal for gigging, and can take a few knocks.
SubZero AA500BX 750W 1U Power Amp
For precise, high performance amplification on a budget, the AA500BX power amp from SubZero features professional-level specifications, such as overload protection and high-grade speakon connections for output. Each channel is rated at 250W RMS for amazingly clear, punchy sound, even at high volume; and the rugged aluminium chassis ensures this amp will stand up to heavy gigging.Reviews
"It's not flashy, but when pressed into service, the Gear4Music 750W AA500BX Power Amp does exactly what you'd want it to: provide a good quality sound with enough versatility to accommodate the needs of differing venues." - MusicRadar
SubZero J212 400W Passive Speaker
The J212 PA speaker represents incredible value for money, producing a clear, focused sound with a powerful bass response, along with great treble (installed is a Piezo tweeter that accurately reproduces high frequencies) and mid range definition.
The J212 is also particularly convenient, in that it comes fitted with an integral carry handle and a 35mm pole mount, meaning that this is a speaker that can quite simply be carried from venue to venue and set up with a minimum of fuss. Any knocks and tumbles are catered for with a heavy duty build quality. In short, this speaker boasts high quality construction and components that can easily be set up and taken down, that will always sound the part.
Dual Wireless Microphone System by Gear4music
This Dual Wireless Microphone System by Gear4music proves you don't have to spend much to get a great vocal sound. Setting up is easy - just plug the unit in to your PA, turn it on and sing!
The output from the receiver can either come out as a mix of the two microphones, or as separate channels, making it a very versatile unit for use with all kinds of PA equipment. If the mix output is being used, the levels can be set on the receiver, so no matter what output you use, you will always get the right balance between the two mics.
SubZero MIX04AU Mixer by Gear4music
- Mic inputs: 4 x XLR
- Jack Line inputs: 4 x 1/4"
- CD Input: 3.5mm
- EQ: 2 band EQ, ±15dB EQ at 80Hz & 12KHz
- Headphone out level control: Yes
- RCA: Input/output
- Auxiliary send: Yes
- LED level indicator: 4-band
- USB recording and playing function: Yes
- Compact Design: Yes
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.08
- Mic Input Gain Range: -20dB to +45dB
- Line Input Gain Range: -20dB to +25dB
- Equalization Range: HI: ±15dB@12kHz, LOW: ±15dB@80Hz
- Max Output: +21dB ±2dB
- Input Impedance: Mic: 2.3kΩ balanced, Line: 20kΩ balanced, CD/RCA: 24kΩ unbalanced
- Phantom Power: +48VDC (V)
- Power Supply: DC12V
- Dimensions: W 220mm x D 160mm x H 68mm
- THD: <0.0025 @ +14dBu
AA500BX Power Amp
- Rack Size: 1U
- Channels: 2
- Overload protection
- Output Power: 2x 250W RMS @ 4Ω , 2x 155W RMS @ 8Ω
- Inputs: 2x XLR, 2x jack
- Outputs: 2x speakon, 2x jack
- S/N Ratio: >100dB
- Weight: 9.5Kg
Gear4music J212 Passive Speaker
- Power Rating: 200W RMS @ 8 Ohms
- Speaker: Heavy duty (12")
- Piezo tweeter: Accurate high frequency reproduction
- Connectivity: Flexible connection options via Speakon
- Pole mount: Integral 35mm
- Power Rating: 200W RMS @ 8 Ohms
- Speaker: Heavy duty 12" @ 8 Ohms with piezo tweeter
- Frequency response: 60Hz - 18KHz
- Sensitivity: 97 dB SPL @ 1W/1m
- Input: Speakon
- Weight: 13kg
- Dimensions: 439mm (W) x 380mm (D) x 660mm (H)
Dual Wireless Microphone System
- Transmitting Frequency: Microphone 1 - 175MHz, Microphone 2 - 173.8MHz
- Frequency Deviation: ±18KHz
- Frequency Response: 80Hz 15KHz
- Frequency Steadiness: ±0.005
- S/N Ratio: ≤70dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.5 (1KHz)
- Max Effective Range: 50m
- Receiver Power Supply: DC12V
- Transmitter Power Supply (per transmitter): 9V Tier Battery
- Transmitter Power: 10mW
The Latest in Audio Technology and Sound
SubZero are constantly striving to provide the best quality audio equipment at an affordable price, that makes sense to the modern musician. With a strong focus on research and development, SubZero are always striving to bridge the gaps in the market, and provide products that perform, without breaking the bank.
With a full range of audio equipment including Amplifiers, Speakers, Mixers, PA, Microphones and Electric Guitars; SubZero products feature the same attention-to-detail that one would expect from any high quality audio manufacturer. SubZero are proud to deliver the ultimate in value, power, looks and sound.
SubZero is an exclusive premium brand of Gear4music.com
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.