450W PA Package with Mixer, Power Amp, Stands & Wireless Mics
450W PA Package with Mixer, Power Amp, Stands & Wireless MicsDetails
The 450W PA Package with Mixer, Stands and Mics by Gear4music features our SubZero MIX04AU 8-Channel Mini Mixer with USB and Power Amp, 2 x 12" 150 watt speakers, speaker stands, wireless mic, microphone stands, and all the necessary cables for the complete PA experience at a fraction of the cost.
Product Ref: 15969View Full Description
Buy on finance from £12.22 per month Finance from £12.22 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Included In This Pack
- SubZero MIX04AU 8-Channel Mini Mixer with USB by Gear4music
- SubZero AA500BX 750W 1U Power Amp
- SubZero J212 400W Passive Speaker (x2)
- Dual Wireless Microphone System by Gear4music
- Boom Mic Stand with Mic Clip (x2)
- PA Speaker Stands (Pair) With Carry Bag
- Jack To Jack Cable, 3m (x2)
- Speakon - Jack Cable, 18m
SubZero MIX04AU 8-Channel Mini Mixer with USB
Combining great build quality and features with outstanding value for money, this mixer offers what you would normally only expect from a much higher priced mixer. With it's compact size, and USB connectivity, it is an incredibly versatile mixer for studio, live and computer use.
Despite its small size, this mixer has all of the features you need. It has a 48V phantom power which can power condenser microphones, as well as dynamic microphones, with a descreet pre-amp with less than 0.08 total harmonic distortion.
The USB port means that you can easily connect the mixer to your computer, for both recording and playing, making it great for DJ's, home recording and for live sound use. The sturdy metal body and compact size also means that it is ideal for gigging, and can take a few knocks.
SubZero AA500BX 750W 1U Power Amp
For precise, high performance amplification on a budget, the AA500BX power amp from SubZero features professional-level specifications, such as overload protection and high-grade speakon connections for output. Each channel is rated at 250W RMS for amazingly clear, punchy sound, even at high volume; and the rugged aluminium chassis ensures this amp will stand up to heavy gigging.Reviews
"It's not flashy, but when pressed into service, the Gear4Music 750W AA500BX Power Amp does exactly what you'd want it to: provide a good quality sound with enough versatility to accommodate the needs of differing venues." - MusicRadar
SubZero J212 400W Passive Speaker
The J212 PA speaker represents incredible value for money, producing a clear, focused sound with a powerful bass response, along with great treble (installed is a Piezo tweeter that accurately reproduces high frequencies) and mid range definition.
The J212 is also particularly convenient, in that it comes fitted with an integral carry handle and a 35mm pole mount, meaning that this is a speaker that can quite simply be carried from venue to venue and set up with a minimum of fuss. Any knocks and tumbles are catered for with a heavy duty build quality. In short, this speaker boasts high quality construction and components that can easily be set up and taken down, that will always sound the part.
Dual Wireless Microphone System by Gear4music
This Dual Wireless Microphone System by Gear4music proves you don't have to spend much to get a great vocal sound. Setting up is easy - just plug the unit in to your PA, turn it on and sing!
The output from the receiver can either come out as a mix of the two microphones, or as separate channels, making it a very versatile unit for use with all kinds of PA equipment. If the mix output is being used, the levels can be set on the receiver, so no matter what output you use, you will always get the right balance between the two mics.
SubZero MIX04AU Mixer by Gear4music
- Mic inputs: 4 x XLR
- Jack Line inputs: 4 x 1/4"
- CD Input: 3.5mm
- EQ: 2 band EQ, ±15dB EQ at 80Hz & 12KHz
- Headphone out level control: Yes
- RCA: Input/output
- Auxiliary send: Yes
- LED level indicator: 4-band
- USB recording and playing function: Yes
- Compact Design: Yes
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.08
- Mic Input Gain Range: -20dB to +45dB
- Line Input Gain Range: -20dB to +25dB
- Equalization Range: HI: ±15dB@12kHz, LOW: ±15dB@80Hz
- Max Output: +21dB ±2dB
- Input Impedance: Mic: 2.3kΩ balanced, Line: 20kΩ balanced, CD/RCA: 24kΩ unbalanced
- Phantom Power: +48VDC (V)
- Power Supply: DC12V
- Dimensions: W 220mm x D 160mm x H 68mm
- THD: <0.0025 @ +14dBu
AA500BX Power Amp
- Rack Size: 1U
- Channels: 2
- Overload protection
- Output Power: 2x 250W RMS @ 4Ω , 2x 155W RMS @ 8Ω
- Inputs: 2x XLR, 2x jack
- Outputs: 2x speakon, 2x jack
- S/N Ratio: >100dB
- Weight: 9.5Kg
Gear4music J212 Passive Speaker
- Power Rating: 200W RMS @ 8 Ohms
- Speaker: Heavy duty (12")
- Piezo tweeter: Accurate high frequency reproduction
- Connectivity: Flexible connection options via Speakon
- Pole mount: Integral 35mm
- Power Rating: 200W RMS @ 8 Ohms
- Speaker: Heavy duty 12" @ 8 Ohms with piezo tweeter
- Frequency response: 60Hz - 18KHz
- Sensitivity: 97 dB SPL @ 1W/1m
- Input: Jack
- Weight: 13kg
- Dimensions: 439mm (W) x 380mm (D) x 660mm (H)
Dual Wireless Microphone System
- Transmitting Frequency: Microphone 1 - 175MHz, Microphone 2 - 173.8MHz
- Frequency Deviation: ±18KHz
- Frequency Response: 80Hz 15KHz
- Frequency Steadiness: ±0.005
- S/N Ratio: ≤70dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.5 (1KHz)
- Max Effective Range: 50m
- Receiver Power Supply: DC12V
- Transmitter Power Supply (per transmitter): 9V Tier Battery
- Transmitter Power: 10mW
The Latest in Audio Technology and Sound
SubZero are constantly striving to provide the best quality audio equipment at an affordable price, that makes sense to the modern musician. With a strong focus on research and development, SubZero are always striving to bridge the gaps in the market, and provide products that perform, without breaking the bank.
With a full range of audio equipment including Amplifiers, Speakers, Mixers, PA, Microphones and Electric Guitars; SubZero products feature the same attention-to-detail that one would expect from any high quality audio manufacturer. SubZero are proud to deliver the ultimate in value, power, looks and sound.
SubZero is an exclusive premium brand of Gear4music.com
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.