Yamaha Piaggero NPV80 Portable Keyboard, Black
Yamaha Piaggero NPV80 Portable Keyboard, BlackDetails
Yamaha's piaggero embodies the almost lyrical combination of "piano" and "leggero" Italian for "light" - that constitutes its name. NP-V80 is the next model up from the NP-V60.
Product Ref: 16950
- Highly Portable
- Authentic Piano Touch
- Variety of Voices
- Auto Accompaniment Styles
- Lesson Features + 30 Internal Songs
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Piaggero provides go-anywhere portability and style while also delivering the authentic feel of an acoustic piano and Yamaha's legendary sound quality. For the serious pursuit of a new pastime or the leisurely recapture of an old one, Piaggero offers easy-going piano fun.
Graded Soft Touch Keyboard just as on an actual piano with soft touch of digital keyboard. Just as on hands actual piano,the lower keys are heavy in touch and the higher keys are light, with soft touch of digital keyboard for beginners.
Play a variety of instrument voices - The instrument voice that sound when you play the keyboard can be changed to violin, flute, harp or any of an extensive range of voices. You can change the mood of a song written for piano, for example, by using violin to play it instead. Experience a whole new world of musical variety.
Play along with auto-accompaniment styles - Try the auto-accompaniment styles. The accompaniment styles provide the equivalent of a full backing band covering a wide variety of styles from waltzes to 8 beat to euro-trance.... and much more. Select a style that matches the music you want to play, or experiment with new styles to expand your musical horizons.
Using the 30 internal songs for the performance assistant technology feature, lessons, and more. - You can simply enjoy listening to the 30 internal songs, or use them with just about any of many functions provided - the performance assistant technology feature, lessons and more.
Arpeggio Function - This function automatically products arpeggios when you simply play the appropriate notes on the keyboard.
- Graded Soft Touch Keyboard just as on an actual piano with soft touch of digital keyboard
- Play a variety of instrument voices
- Play along with auto-accompaniment styles
- Using the 30 internal songs for the performance assistant technology feature, lessons, and more
- Arpeggio Function
- Number of Keys: 76
- Box type keys (E0-G6) : Graded Soft Touch Keyboard
- Touch Response:Yes
- Other Controllers: Pitch Bend
- Display Type: Backlit Custom LCD (Size: 92mm x 42mm)
- Colour: Blue LED
- Number of Polyphony (Max.): 32
- Number of Preset Voices: 500 (127 Panel Voices + 361 XGlite Voices + 12 Drum/SFX Kits)
- Featured Voices: Sweet! Voice x 5 Cool! Voice x 3
- Reverb: 9 types
- Chorus: 4 types
- DSP: No
- Master EQ: 5 types
- Panel Sustain
- Number of Preset Styles: 165
- Fingering: Multi / Full Keyboard
- Style Control: ACMP ON/OFF, SYNC STOP, SYNC START, START/STOP, INTRO/ ENDING/rit., MAIN/AUTO FILL
- Custom User Styles: Yes
- Easy Song Arranger: Yes
- Music Database: 305 song titles for quick keyboard setups
- One Touch Setting (OTS): Yes (Incl. Voice List)
- Number of Preset Songs: 30
- Recording - Number of Songs: 5
- Number of Tracks: 6 (5Melody + 1Chord)
- Compatible Data Format: Playback - SMF 0/1
- Registration - Number of Buttons: 4 Pads x 8 Banks
- Lesson/Guide: Performance Assistant Technology (PAT) Chord, Chord / Free
- Overall Controls: Metronome
- Tempo Range: 11 to 280
- Transpose: -12 to 0, 0 to +12
- Tuning: -100 to +100 cents
- Storage: Internal Memory (1.8MB)
- Connectivity: DC IN
- Headphones: Yes
- MIDI: Yes
- USB TO DEVICE: Yes
- Amplifiers: 6W + 6W
- Speakers: (12cm x 6cm) x 2
- AC Power Adaptor: Yamaha PA-150 included. Batteries : Six "AA"size, LR6 or equivalent batteries
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- Headphones and In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.