Yamaha Piaggero NP11 Portable Digital Piano, Black
Product Ref: 20722
Yamaha Piaggero NP11 Portable Digital Piano, BlackDetails
The NP-11 is slim, light and compact, and is perfect for both beginners and for anyone who needs a highly portable keyboard with a great piano sound.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The NP-11 is a truly portable instrument which is perfect for use in a wide variety of situations.
Graded Soft Touch Action - Because of its similarity to acoustic pianos, a graded action is one of the primary features sought by pianists in their digital instruments. The new Graded Soft-Touch keyboard is the first of its kind to bring different levels of resistance without the extra weight of moving hammers - contributing to the NP-30's fighting weight of only 12 pounds. The end result is a very playable action that will appeal to pianists who want to take their music anywhere.
AWM Stereo Piano Samples Advanced Wave Memory is Yamaha's exclusive format for reproducing sounds digitally. And stereo means that Yamaha used two microphones to record the piano you hear on every key of the NP-30 adding even more realism to the sound you hear.
Built-in Metronome Every pianist knows that practice makes perfect. And one tool they've all used to keep time when practising is the metronome. The NP-30 has a built-in metronome and even has multiple time signatures (3/4, 4/4, 6/8) to choose from. Plus the numeric key function lets you set the tempo to the exact marking you need.
Dual Voice Mode Choose any two voices you'd like to combine and play them both at once. Dual Voice mode makes this easier than ever. Simply hold down the Voice Select button and select the two you'd like to hear for a variety of combinations.
For a more detailed list of specifications for the Yamaha NP11, please download the PDF from the link below
- Keyboard: 61 keys (Graded Touch)
- Sound Source: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Polyphony: (Max.) 32
- Voice Selections: Grand Piano 1, Grand Piano 2, Piano 1, Piano 2, Organ 1, Organ 2, Strings, Harpsichord 1, Harpischord 2, Vibraphone
- Effect: Reverb
- Volume: Master Volume
- Controls: Dual, Metronome, Transpose, Tuning, Touch (Hard/Medium/Soft/Fixed)
- Pedal: Sustain Pedal (Sold Separately)
- Demo Songs: 10 Voice Demo Songs, 10 Piano Preset Songs
- MIDI: Local On/Off, Transmit/Receive channel, Program change On/Off, Control change On/Off
- Jacks/Connectors: MIDI (IN/OUT), PHONES/OUTPUT, DC IN 12V, SUSTAIN
- Main Amplifier: 2.5w + 2.5w
- Speaker: (12 cm x 6 cm) x 2
- Weight: 5.4 kg
- Batteries: Six AA size, LR-6 or equivalent
- AC Adaptor: KPA-3/EPA-3
- Included Accessories: Music Rest
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.