Yamaha PSR-S910 Keyboard
Product Ref: 15365
Yamaha PSR-S910 KeyboardDetails
Yamaha take the mid-range keyboard to new heights with the stunning PSR-S910.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Featuring an expanded sound set including Super Articulation voices and many voices taken from the Tyros series, together with fresh new styles, convenient new features and an ultra-clear TFT colour screen, the S910 offers a huge range of creative potential for any musician ? and a sound quality simply unsurpassed by any competitor.
- 61 full size, touch sensitive keys: touch sensitivity gives added expression.
- 128-note polyphony: allows you to play up to 128 notes simultaneously.
- 1186 AWM voices including Super Articulation, MegaVoice, Live, Sweet and Cool and Organ Flutes: digitally recorded instruments using Yamaha?s AWM technology for superior sound. Super Articulation voices respond exactly like the original instrument for ultimate sound realism. Mega Voices add extra authenticity to accompaniment styles. Live, Sweet and Cool voices are extra high quality samples.
- Reverb, chorus and DSP effects: adds an extra dimension to any performance.
- Orchestration: place an instrument in each of the Right1, Right 2 and Left sections.
- 322 preset styles with 4 variations: adds exciting instrumental backings to accompany any melody, with 3 intros, 4 fills, break, 3 endings and 4 variations for verse and chorus. SFF GE format gives greater authenticity to guitar part voicing.
- 4 One Touch Settings for each style, with OTS Link: manually select a suitable voice for every part of the accompaniment style, or let the keyboard do it automatically with OTS Link. Convenient OTS Viewer lets you see all OTS settings in one screen.
- Music Finder Plus: choose from a huge list of built-in titles, and the entire keyboard sets itself up with the appropriate style, tempo, and a choice of four registrations. Add new songs to the list via Internet Direct Connection and link Music Finder records to MIDI files in the instrument?s memory or MIDI and audio files on USB stick.
- ** Multi-Pads:** add musical flourishes to any performance.
- Auto Harmony: adds chordal harmony based on a single-note melody.
- Pitch bend and modulation wheel: lets you control the pitch of notes in real time.
- Large colour TFT display: clearly shows all functions and features.
- Video Output with Text Viewer: allows connection to a TV, monitor or projector. Text Viewer allows simple input of custom texts for playlists or karaoke.
- Flexible Registration Memory: 8 buttons allow storage of a virtually unlimited number of registrations. Registration Viewer lets you see registration settings in a convenient on-screen display.
- Score and Lyrics display: shows musical notation and lyrics from any MIDI file.
- Guide Mode with VocalCueTime: clearly displays which note is to be played next, and waits for it to be played or sung.
- Song/Style Creator: record performances using the 16-track sequencer, adjust existing styles or create new ones.
- Internet Direct Connection with LAN port: allows connection to Yamaha?s special website and download of new styles, songs and Music Finder data. New IDC wizard assists with setup.
- WAV to USB Record: allows easy recording of real audio performance and playback of WAV and MP3 files.
- Mic input with Vocal Harmony: transform your voice with a range of digital effects.
- USB MIDI connection: MIDI connectivity is possible via the USB To Host port.
- USB To Device: allows USB memory such as thumb drives to be used for data storage.
- Foot pedal sockets: allows connection of FC4 or FC5 sustain pedal for piano-style performance, and FC7 expression pedal for ultimate control.
- 12w x 2 amplification.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.