Yamaha PSR-S770 Portable Arranger Workstation Bundle
Yamaha PSR-S770 Portable Arranger Workstation BundleDetails
The Yamaha PSR-S770 Arranger Workstation is an incredibly versatile keyboard, perfect for home practice, studio recording and live performance. The flagship model of the S-series, the PSR-S770 comes with an array of professional features including realistic Super Articulation voices, rich and expressive DSP effects, and even a Mic/Guitar input. With over 1,300 voices to choose from, along with 360 accompaniment styles and a convenient USB recording function, the PSR-S770 keyboard is the ideal instrument for virtually any situation. This pack also benefits from a Z-frame stand, sustain pedal, adjustable bench and SubZero SZ-7080 monitoring headphones.
Product Ref: 80221View Full Description
Buy on finance from £24.42 per month Finance from £24.42 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Powerful Live Performance Features
The Yamaha PSR-S770 Portable Workstation is perfectly suited for live performances, featuring two assignable controllers, a modulation wheel and two assignable foot pedal inputs for controlling voices, styles, effects and other functions in real time. The keyboard's all-new DJ Styles feature a collection of preset chord progressions, unlike standard Accompaniment Styles which require the left hand to continuously change the chord. This means that you can use both hands at once to play melody lines, use the live controllers, or trigger external audio with the Multi Pads during live performances.
Super Articulation Voices
The PSR-S770 features a vast library of over 1,200 voices, including 67 voices with the innovative Super Articulation function. These voices accurately reproduce a variety of articulations and performance techniques for strings and wind instruments, making your playing sound almost indistinguishable from the original instrument. With a range of staccato and legato techniques and articulations, you can now capture every nuance of the instrument in question, adding incredible authenticity to your sound.
Stage, Studio, or Home
Audio data can be played back with the USB Audio Player or triggered using the Audio Link Multi Pad function, giving you even more creative options. The PSR-S670 also has an AUX IN input to connect your audio player and a dedicated line output that makes it easy to use the PSR-S670 with a PA system for larger venues. With the Yamaha Chord Tracker app for iPhone and iPad you can instantly extract the chord sequence of an audio song stored on your device, helping practice and performance.
SubZero SZ-7080 Monitoring Headphones
The SubZero SZ-7080 monitoring headphones have been tuned specially for recording and monitoring situations, with high audio quality and clarity of sound and dynamics. With a wide dynamic range, the SZ-7080s are perfect for studio monitoring, editing or general playback and offer rich, detailed acoustics. With a 3m cable, 3.5mm stereo plug, and a 6.3mm stereo adapter, these headphones are excellent for use with audio interfaces, mixers, computers and mobile devices.
Universal Sustain Pedal by Gear4music
The universal piano sustain pedal by Gear4music is an ideal addition to any keyboard or piano. Featuring a heavy duty piano style pedal design that includes an authentic weighted resistance, this pedal is a great device for players switching between acoustic and electric pianos. A polarity switch means that this pedal is suitable for all kinds of electronic keyboards and pianos with a 1/4" . The non-slip rubber bottom on the pedal means it doesn't slide during performances.
Adjustable Piano Bench
This Adjustable Keyboard Bench by Gear4music in a black finish, provides comfort and stability whilst you play. The bench folds flat for storage and is height adjustable so it's suitable for players of all sizes. A soft, black comfortable top is held by two X-design sturdy legs. Protective rubber foot ends prevent slipping and protect your floor's surface.
- Width: 1002 mm
- Height: 148 mm
- Depth: 437 mm
- Weight: 11.1 kg
- Colour: Metallic Dark Grey
- Number of Keys: 61
- Type: Organ, Initial Touch
- Touch Response: Hard1, Hard2, Medium, Soft1, Soft2
- Other Controllers: Pitch Bend, Modulation
- Control Knobs: 2 (assignable)
- Display: TFT Colour Wide VGA LCD
- Display Size: 7"
- Colour: Colour
- Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Panel Language: English
- Tone Generating Technology: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Polyphony: Max. 128
- Preset Voices: 830 Voices + 36 Drum/SFX Kits + 480 XG Voices
- Featured Voices: 67 Super Articulation!, 23 Mega Voices, 27 Sweet! Voices, 64 Cool! Voices, 71 Live! Voices, 20 Organ Flutes!
- Compatibility: GS (for Song playback), XG, GM, GM2
- Part: Right 1, Right 2, Left
- Reverb: 52 Presets + 3 User
- Chorus: 106 Presets + 3 User
- DSP: 295 Presets + 10 User
- Master Compressor: 5 Presets + 5 User
- Master EQ: 5 Presets + 2 User
- Part EQ: 27 parts
- Mic/Guitar effects: Noise Gate x 1, Compressor x 1, 3Band EQ x 1
- Arpeggio: Yes
- Preset Styles: 360
- Featured Styles: 322 Pro Styles, 27 Session Styles, 10 DJ Styles, 1 Free Play
- Fingering: Single Finger, Fingered, Fingered On Bass, Multi Finger, AI Fingered, Full Keyboard, AI Full Keyboard
- Style Control: INTRO x 3, MAIN VARIATION x 4, FILL x 4, BREAK, ENDING x 3
- Music Finder: 1,200 Records
- One Touch Setting (OTS): 4 for each Style
- Expansion Style: Yes
- Compatibility: Style File Format, Style File Format GE
- Preset Songs: 5 Sample Songs
- Number of Songs: Unlimited (depends on the drive capacity)
- Number of Tracks: 16
- Data Capacity: approx. 300 KB/Song
- Recording Function: Quick Recording, Multi Recording, Step Recording
- Compatible Data Format (Playback): SMF (Format 0 & 1), XF
- Compatible Data Format (Recording): SMF (Format 0)
Storage and Connectivity
- Internal Memory: Approx. 13 MB
- External Drives: USB Flash Memory (via USB to DEVICE)
- I/O Connectivity: Headphones out, Foot Pedal in (1x Sustain, 2x Articulation - function assignable), Microphone/Guitar in, MIDI in/out, Aux in (Stereo mini jack), Line out (L/L+R, R), RGB out, USB to device, USB to host
Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers: 15 W x 2
- Speakers: 13 cm x 2 + 2.5 cm x 2
- Power Supply: Supplied with Yamaha PA-301A Power Adaptor
- Power Consumption: 19 W
- Auto Power Off Function: Yes
- Included Accessories: Owner's Manual, Online Member Product Registration, Music Rest, PA-301A Power Adaptor
SubZero SZ-7080 Monitoring Headphone Specifications
- Driver size: 53 mm
- Sensitivity: 94 +/- 3dB
- Impedance: 60 Ω
- Max Power: 1200 mW
- Frequency range: 10Hz - 30kHz
- Cable length: 3 m
- Type of cable: Attached, straight
- Plug: Gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo
- Adapter: Gold-plated 6.3 mm stereo
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.