Yamaha PSR-E253 Portable Keyboard with Stand, Bench and Headphones
Yamaha PSR-E253 Portable Keyboard with Stand, Bench and HeadphonesDetails
The PSR-E253 digital keyboard makes discovering music fun and easy. Authentic instrument voices and a huge variety of backing styles are combined with intuitive teaching functions that give a structured learning experience to music students of all ages. There's also an audio input for playback through the keyboard's sound system and 100 auto accompaniment styles that provide real-time band backing tracks based on the chords you play. This package includes an X-frame keyboard stand, an adjustable piano bench and a set of HP-170 headphones by Gear4music, providing everything thing you need to get up and running.
Product Ref: 58237View Full Description
Spend another £111.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Comprehensive Voice Library
The PSRE253 comes with 385 voices including pianos, strings, guitars and synths. The grand piano voices use stereo-sampled sounds with a superb feeling of presence. Reverb effects add an extra dimension to your sound giving the feeling of performing in a concert hall or add some chorus for extra breadth and resonance to the sound.
The PSR-E253 is also equipped with a preset Master EQ system that allows you to adjust the overall keyboard sound with settings such as Bright and Boost, making it easier to get exactly the sound you need.
The Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S.) includes more than 100 built-in songs. Students go through various stages of learning with the help of useful information shown on the display and interactive features. The keyboard will even grade the performance to encourage the player to develop their skills.
The lesson function offers a total of nine stages - three for the left hand, three for the right hand, and three for both hands, helping new players to practice the songs stored in the instrument. There's a scoring function that makes it fun to develop your skills and a 'waiting' function that adjusts the tempo to suit the person playing, pausing the backing track until the correct note is played.
Connect an audio player to the PSR-E253 to enjoy your music through the instrument speakers and to play along.
Compact and Portable
The PSR-E253 weighs in at around 4kg which is light enough to take anywhere with ease. It can even run on batteries for live performances when you're out and about.
100 Accompaniment Styles
100 auto accompaniment Styles provide real-time band backing tracks based on the chords you play so you can go from soloist to full band sound with ease.
X Frame Keyboard Stand, Adjustable Piano Bench & HP-170 Headphones by Gear4music
The X-frame keyboard stand included in this package is fitted with rubber coverings on all contact points protecting your instrument from scratches and slips. The rectangle section steel braces and round tube section feet and support arms are all durable and strong for secure positioning. The keyboard stand has five easily adjustable height positions. The end pieces are detachable, and the stand folds flat for easy transportation and storage.
The adjustable piano bench folds flat which provides easy transportation, the x-frame construction provides stability when in use.
The HP-170 headphones by Gear4music include a 1/4" jack adaptor which can be used to connect the headphones to the keyboard.
- 61 keys
- 372 voices + 13 drum kits
- 100 styles
- 100 songs (incl.12 Chord Study)
- Chord Study Mode
- Phrase Recording
- AUX in
- New compact design
Size and Weight
- Width x Height x Depth: (without Music Rest) 940 x 106 x 317 mm
- Weight: (without Music Rest) 4.0kg (not including batteries)
- Keys: 61
- Keyboard Type: Organ
- Touch Response: No
- Display Type: LCD display
- Backlight: None
- Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Panel Language: English
- Tone Generation: Technology AWM Stereo Sampling
- Polyphony: (Max.) 32
- Preset Voices: 372 Voices, + 13 drum/SFX kits
- Compatibility: -
- Reverb: 9 types
- Chorus: 5 types
- Ultra-Wide Stereo: 3 types
- Master EQ: 6 types
- Harmony: None
- Arpeggio: None
- Melody Suppressor: (for AUX IN) None
- Dual: None
- Split: None
- Panel Sustain: Yes
- Preset Styles: 100
- Fingering: Multi finger
- Style Control: ACMP ON/OFF, SYNC START, START/STOP, INTRO/ENDING/rit, MAIN/AUTO FILL
- External Styles: None
- Music Database: None
- One Touch Setting: (OTS) Yes
- Preset Songs: 102 (incl. Chord Study:12)
- Recording Songs: 1
- Recording Tracks: 1
- Data Capacity: Approx. 300 notes
- Playback File Format: None
- Recording: Original File Format
- Lesson/Guide: [1 LISTEN & LEARN], [2 TIMING], [3 WAITING], [A-B REPEAT], [CHORD DICTIONARY]
- Registration Buttons: None
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 11 - 280
- Transpose: -12 to 0, 0 to +12
- Tuning: 427.0 - 440.0 - 453.0 Hz (approx.0.2Hz increments)
- Duo: Yes
- Portable Grand Button: Yes
- Internal Memory: None
- USB TO HOST: None
- DC IN: DC IN 12V
- Headphones/Output: [PHONES/OUTPUT] x 1
- Sustain Pedal: [SUSTAIN] x 1
- AUX IN (Stereo-mini): Yes
- Amplifiers: 2.5W + 2.5W
- Speakers: 12cm × 2
- Power Adaptor: Users within U.S or Europe: PA-130 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha Others: PA-3C, PA-130 or an equivalent
- Batteries: Six "AA" size alkaline (LR6), manganese (R6) or Ni-MH rechargeable batteries
- Power Consumption: 6W (When using PA-130 power adaptor)
- Auto Power Off Function: Yes
Accessories Included in this Package
- X-Frame Keyboard Stand
- Adjustable Piano/Keyboard Bench by Gear4music
- HP-170 Headphones by Gear4music with 1/4" Jack adaptor
- Music Rest
- Owner's Manual
- AC Power adaptor (PA-130 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha)
- Online Member Product Registration
- Footswitch: FC4A/FC5
- USB MIDI Interface for iPhone/iPod touch/iPad (i-UX1)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.