Yamaha PSR-A350 Oriental Portable Keyboard, Black
Yamaha PSR-A350 Oriental Portable Keyboard, BlackDetails
The Yamaha PSR-A350 Portable Keyboard is feature packed to produce World and Oriental music on the go. The keyboard has a vast 613 voices with high quality sound. There are classic instruments from Iranian, Turkish, Greek and Oriental styles and 150 arpeggiators to develop your sound with. The LCD backlit display and labelled buttons allow you to access and edit the functions with ease, whilst the pitch bend wheel provides you with modulation to improvise with. The USB can connect your PSR-A350 to a PC to access and store up to 10 external styles. The PSR-A350 is ideal for the developing pianist looking for varied and creative sounds whilst on the go.
Product Ref: 76867View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.75 per month Finance from £7.75 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
150 Arpeggio Types
Push the Arpeggio button to play a huge range of arpeggios just by pressing a single key. Far more than just simple repetitions of phrases, the arpeggio function allows you to perform complex musical parts with ease. What's more, with 150 different presets available, the PSR-A350 offers an amazing variety of new ways to enhance your playing.
The PSR-A350 comes with a generous 613 voices including pianos, strings, guitars and synths. The grand piano voices use stereo-sampled sounds with a superb feeling of presence. Reverb effects add an extra dimension to your sound giving the feeling of performing in a concert hall or add some chorus for extra breadth and resonance to the sound. The number of percussion and World instruments allows you to compose an entire symphony of articulate arrangements.
User Friendly Design
The PSR-A350 benefits from Yamaha’s user friendly design interface. The scale setting buttons allow you to access 12 scale steps of alternate tunings, providing access to the more traditional scales of Eastern music. The clear buttons and quality building makes it easy to use live. There’s also connection available for iOS devices to use various apps for convenience.
- Height: 122mm
- Width: 945mm
- Depth: 369mm
- Weight: 4.6KG
- Speakers: 2 x 12cm
- Amplifiers: 2.5W + 2.5W
- Number of Keys: 61
- Touch Response: Hard, Medium, Soft, Off
- Pitch Bend: Modulation Wheel
- Display: LCD Backlit
- Language: English
- Overall Controls
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo: 11 – 280, Tap Tempo
- Transpose: -12 – 0 - +12
- Tuning: 427.0Hz – 440.0Hz – 453.0Hz
- Number of Scale Keys: 12
- Number of Memory Scale Buttons: 4
- Scale Memory Buttons: 4
- Scale Setting: 4
- Scale Setting: Yes
- Scale Memory: Yes
- Duo: Yes
- Tone Generating Technology: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Maximum Polyphony: 32
- Compatibility: GM, GXLite
- Number of Voices
- Standard Voices: 221
- Drum/SFX Kits: 33
- XGlite Voices: 339
- Arpeggio Types: 20
- Featured Voices
- Sweet! Voices: 1
- Cool! Voices: 3
- Oriental Voices: 45
- Oriental Percussion: 19
- Number of Preset Styles: 210
- Featured Styles: 115 Oriental Styles (26 Arabic, 25 Khaligi, 11 Magherebi, 23 Iranian, 20 Turkish, 10 Greek)
- One Touch: Yes
- External Styles: 10
Storage and Connectivity
- Internal Memory: 1.26MB
- DC IN: 12V
- Headphones: Standard Stereo
- Sustain Pedal: Yes
- Aux In: Stereo Mini Jack
- USB to Host: 1
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor (PA-130 Recommended) or Six AA Batteries
- Power Consumption: 8W
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.