Yamaha P45 Digital Piano, Black
Yamaha P45 Digital Piano, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 57029View Full Description
Buy on finance from £9.06 per month Finance from £9.06 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Graded Hammer Standard keyboard
The Yamaha P45 features a Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) keyboard, this popular key bed creates an authentic and natural feel when played. The GHS acts like the key bed of an acoustic piano that feels heavier when playing bass parts and lighter when playing treble parts.
Settings on the P-45 are easily navigated and can be changed with a single button. Simply hold down the GRAND PIANO/FUNCTION button and press selected keys to change voices, play demo sources, configure the metronome etc. This easy to use navigational device makes the P45 the ideal choice for pianists who want to change quickly and smoothly between voices without having to trawl through banks of information.
- 88 keys
- 10 voices
- 10 voice demo songs
- 10 piano songs
- Portable and compact design
Size and Weight
- Width x Height x Depth: 1326 x 295 x 154 mm
- Weight: 11.5kg
- Keys: 88
- Keyboard Type: Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) keyboard
- Touch Sensitivity:Hard/medium/soft/fixed
- Panel Language: English
- Tone Generation: AMW Stereo Sampling
- Polyphony: (Max.) 64
- Preset Voices: 10
- Reverb: 4 types
- Chorus: 1 preset
- Dual: Yes
- Duo: Yes
- Intelligent Acoustic Control: Yes
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 32 - 280
- Transpose: -6 to 0,0 to +6
- Tuning: 414.8 - 440.0 - 446.8 Hz
- USB TO HOST: Yes
- DC IN: DC IN 12V
- Headphones/Output: Standard
- Sustain Pedal: Yes (Half pedal available with optional FC3A)
- Amplifiers: 6 W x 2
- Speakers: 12 cm x 2
- Music Rest
- Owner's Manual
- Online Member Product Registration
- AC Adaptor
Please note: The Yamaha P45 does not come with a stand included.
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would prefer a delivery and installation service please contact our sales team on 0843 515 0600 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.