Yamaha P105 Digital Piano, Black, FREE Stand, Bench and Headphones
Product Ref: 42313
Yamaha P105 Digital Piano, Black, FREE Stand, Bench and HeadphonesDetails
Featuring Yamaha's highly praised Pure CF tone generating technology, you could mistake this digital piano for a real one! The Yamaha P-105 is a versatile, user-friendly and portable digital piano featuring Yamaha's outstanding touch and tone, suitable for everyone from beginners to the more advanced player. Now includes a FREE piano stand, Headphones and bench, allowing you to perform in comfort at home or on the stage.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Black Yamaha P-105 has a Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) Keyboard, so you can play rich heavy lower notes and contrastingly light pretty highs, with a familiar feel. The keyboard's sensitivity can be adjusted to match your playing style whilst the matte-finish black keys complete the authentic playing experience.
The 14 different voices offer a range of authentic tones including grand piano, organs, harpsichords and strings. Perfect for practice or performance, 'Pianist Styles' can turn simple chords into an exciting accompaniment with 10 built-in styles offer a variety of backings to fit any performance. The 10 basic drum patterns offer a fun alternative to the basic metronome when practicing your timing. The 128 note maximum polyphony also means you can play dense piano pieces without notes 'dropping out' and the duo function splits the keyboard into two equal sections making it great for lessons.
The Yamaha P-105 uses 'Pure CF sound engine' which is a first for a piano in the P-series. The sound was recorded from Yamaha's renowned CFIIIS concert grand piano which has been heard on stages worldwide and Yamaha believe this means there's never been a better sounding digital piano at this price. True-circle speakers convey full, rich, low frequencies whilst the tweeters offer clear and brilliant sound due to their considered positioning. This built-in speaker system ensures an excellent balance of power and clarity.
Along with metronome, transpose and tuning controls, the Black Yamaha P105 also has a recording function if you want to jot down some creative ideas or songs of your own. Equipped with USB TO HOST port the P-105 is able to connect directly to a suitable computer for use with music software. The AUX LINE OUT can connect to a Hi-FI system, mixing console or powered speaker making the P105 equally good for recording or live performance. As it's a true line output, the built-in speakers will remain on for monitoring instead of switching off when using the headphone output.
- Number of Keys: 88
- Type: Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) Keyboard
- Touch Sensitivity: Hard/Medium/Soft/Fixed
- Panel Language: English
- Tone Generating Technology: Pure CF
- Number of Polyphony (Max.): 128
- Number of Preset Voices: 14
- Reverb: Yes (4 Types)
- Chorus: Yes
- Damper Resonance: Yes
- Dual Functions: Yes
- Brilliance Function: Yes
- Split Function: Yes
- Duo Mode: Yes
- Rhythm: 10
- Style: 10 (Pianist Style)
- Number of Preset Songs: 10
- Number of Songs: 1
- Number of Tracks: 2
- Data Capacity: 100Kb
- Recording Function: Yes
- Playback: SMF
- Recording: SMF
- Metronome: Yes
- Transpose: Yes
- Tuning: Yes
- DC IN: 12V Adaptor (PA-5D)
- Headphones: Standard x 2
- Sustain Pedal: Yes (Half pedal available with optional FC3)
- Pedal Unit: Yes (Optional)
- USB to Host: Yes
- AUX OUT: Yes
Amplifiers and Speakers:
- Amplifiers: 7W x 2
- Speakers: 12cm x 2 + 5cm x 2
- Power Supply: PA-150/PA-150A
- Consumed: 11W
- Consumed Power: 11W
- Auto Power Off: Yes
Dimensions & Weight:
- Width: 1,326mm
- Height: 154mm
- Depth: 295mm
- Weight: 11.5kg
- Music Rest
- X-Frame Keyboard Stand by Gear4music
- Adjustable Keyboard / Piano Bench by Gear4music
- Headphones by Gear4music
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.