Yamaha P-95 Digital Piano, Silver
£419.00 RRP £559.00
(including VAT @ 20%)
Optional: 5 year warranty: £12.50
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
This product is currently not available for purchase.
- Affordable Yamaha Digital Piano
- Compact Piano With Stylish Silver Finish
- Authentic Acoustic Piano Feel
- Realistic & Rich Tones
Yamaha P-95 Digital Piano, Silver— Full Yamaha quality in a compact, affordable digital piano. The P-95 uses highly efficient amplifiers that pack more sound into a lighter body. This piano is stylish, slim and sophisiticated to give musicians the dynamic, high-quality sound and natural touch response they have come to expect from Yamaha.
(Piano stand pictured sold separately)
Product Ref: 16958
The Yamaha P-95 is an exceptionally affordable, lightweight and stylish digital piano. It has a range of features which combine to provide a high quality, enjoyable playing experience.
Authentic Acoustic Piano Feel
The P-95's Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) Keyboard means that, just as on a traditional acoustic piano, the keys of the lower notes have a heavier touch, while the higher ones are more responsive to lighter playing. This allows the player to fully understand their range and produce more varied tones.
Compact Stylish Design
The attractive, slim and lightweight design of the P-95 (less than 12kg) suits virtually any interior and occupies less space than most coffee tables! This Yamaha piano is also available in black P-95.
Realistic and Rich Tones
This piano features an array of commonly used core sounds such as grand pianos, electric pianos, organs, harpsichords, vibraphones, and strings. Each of these has been recorded and recreated with Yamaha's unrivaled attention to detail.
The Advanced Wave Memory (AWM) stereo sampling creates sound close to that of an acoustic instrument by using digital technology to record the instrument sound and applying high-quality digital filter technology to the recorded audio samples. AWM stereo sampling creates a more spacious, deeper, and richer sound by using a pair of waveforms (L and R), obtained via a stereo recording process.
The P-95 also provides a selection of 50 different piano songs selected for their beauty as well as their functionality. Since many of the songs are classic piano pieces, anyone taking lessons can listen to them for reference or record their own version with the 1-track song recorder.
- Number of Keys: 88
- Type: Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) Keyboard
- Touch Sensitivity: Hard/Medium/Soft/Fixed
- Tone Generating Technology: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Number of Polyphony (Max.): 64
- Number of Preset Voices: 10
- Reverb: Yes
- Dual Layers: Yes
- Number of Preset Songs: 50
- Recording - Number of Songs: 1
- Number of Tracks: 1
- Data Capacity: 65KB (ca. 11,000 notes) for User Song
- Recording Function: Yes
- Compatible Data Format: Playback - Original Format / Recording - Original Format
- Metronome Yes
- Tempo Range: 32 - 280
- Transpose: -6 to 0, 0 to +6
- Tuning: Yes
Storage and Connectivity:
- Internal Memory: 65KB for User Song
- DC IN: 12V Adaptor (PA-5D)
- Headphones: x 2
- Sustain Pedal: Yes
- Pedal Unit: (Optional) LP-5A
- MIDI: In/Out
Amplifiers and Speakers:
- Amplifiers: 6W x 2
- Speakers: (12cm x 6cm) x 2
Dimensions & Weight:
- Width: 1,326mm (52-3/16")
- Height: 151.5mm (5-15/16")
- Depth: 295mm (11-5/8")
- Weight: 11.6kg (25 lbs, 9 oz)
- Music Rest
- Pedal/Footswitch - FC5
L-85 stand pictured is sold separately.
This piano is also available in a P-95 value package with stand and pedal board.
You may also be interested in ...
|Yamaha P-105 Digital Piano, White with Stand, Pedal Board and Bench||£695.00|
Tell a friend about...
Yamaha P-95 Digital Piano, Silver
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Yamaha P-95 Digital Piano, Silver
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.