Yamaha MOXF8 Synthesizer Keyboard
Yamaha MOXF8 Synthesizer KeyboardDetails
The Yamaha MOXF8 Keyboard is equipped with masses of features for the recording musician. The MOXF8 is equipped with the latest MOTIF XF, which adds more sounds and effects to your arsenal. The keyboard is fully expandable due to a 1GB flash memory expansion, meaning you can always keep your sound fresh and inspirational. The 88 keys benefit from Yamaha’s Graded Hammer Standard action for an expressive response that provides you with a dynamic performance, regardless of your piano voice. For producers gigging and recording musicians, the MOXF8 can take your songs to the next level.
Product Ref: 40841View Full Description
Buy on finance from £36.48 per month Finance from £36.48 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
MOTIF XF Sound Engine
The MOXF8 has a rich collection of instrument voices including pianos, electric pianos, strings, wind and orchestral sounds, guitars, basses and drums. There are detailed digital recreations of two Yamaha grand pianos, the CFIIIS and S6, with an authentic sound that only an experienced acoustic piano manufacturer could acheive. The are a total of 741MB of waveforms and all-new content with 136 voices including the S6, and keyboard sounds such as clavinets and organs, plus a range of diverse sounds from orchestral to hip hop.
Virtual Circuitry Modeling technology simulates the effects of vintage EQs, compressors and phasers at the circuit level. This technology has enabled Yamaha to improve the quality of the instruments in the MOXF by modeling the sonic texture of vintage analog compressors, EQs and stomp boxes right down to their component transistors and resistors.
The MOXF also puts the high-quality effects found in Yamaha's industry-standard digital recording consoles at your fingertips, as well as the award-winning REV-X reverb found in the SPX2000. It even comes equipped with vocoder effects, allowing you to connect a microphone to the MOXF's A/D input terminal and apply effects to your voice or create stunning harmonies.
Performance mode allows you to combine multiple voices togather and play them on one MIDI channel, letting you play dynamic layer sounds or solos with backing tracks. There's an interactive Arp engine, playing simple chords or even single notes, giving you complete musical performances to inspire you creatively.
- Width: 1,320 mm
- Height: 168 mm
- Depth: 405 mm
- Weight: 14.9 kg
- Number of Keys: 88
- Action: Graded Hammer Standard
- Wheel Controls: Pitch Bend, Modulation
- Assignable Knob: 8
- Data Dial:
- Assignable Function Buttons: 2
Sounds & Effects
- Tone Generator:AWM2 with Expanded Articulation
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 notes
- Multi Timbral Capacity: 16 Parts (Internal), A/D Input Part
- Wave: 741MB (16-bit Format),
- Waveforms: 3977
- Performance: 256, Up to 4 Parts
- Filter: 18 Types
- Preset: 1152
- Preset Drum Kits: 72
- GM Voices: 128
- GM Drum Kit: 1
- User Voices: 384
- User Drum Kits: 32
- Reverb: 9 Types
- Chorus: 22 Types
- Insertion: 54 Types x 8 Parts
- Vocoder: 1
- Master Effect: x 9 Types
- Master EQ: 5 Bands
- Part EQ: 3 Bands
- Note Capacity: Approx. 226,000 Notes
- Note Resolution: 480 Parts Per Quarter Note
- Maximum Polyphony: 124 Notes
- Tempo: 5 - 300 BPM
- Preset Arpeggio: 7,981 Types
- User Arpeggio: 256 Types
- Song Recording Type: Real Time Replace, Real Time Overdub (Except Pattern Chain), Real Time Punch In/Out, Step (Except Pattern Chain)
- Song Tracks: 16 Pattern Tracks, Tempo Track, Scene Track
- Pattern: 16 Phrase Tracks
- Pattern Chain: Pattern Track, Tempo Track, Scene Track
- Songs: 64 Songs
- Mixing Voices: 16 per Song/Pattern
- Mixing Templates: 32
- Patterns: 64
- Measures: 256 Maximum
- User Phrases: 256 per Pattern
- Scene Memory: 6 per Song
- Sequence Formats: Original Format, SMF Format 0, 1
- Master User: 128
- Windows Sequence Software: Cubase 7 series, SONAR X2,
- Mac Sequence Software: Cubase 7 series, Logic Pro 9, Digital Performer 7
- Controllers: Pitch Bend wheel, Modulation wheel, Assignable Knob x 8, [DATA] dial x 1, Assignable Function buttons x 2
- Display: 240 x 64 Dot, Backlit LCD
- Power Supply: 13W
- Accessories: PA-150 AC Adaptor, USB Cable, Owner's Manual, Online Manual CD, Cubase at Download Information
- Output: Stereo L/Mono, R Jacks
- AD Input: L, R Phone Jack
- Phones: Stereo Phone Jack
- Footswitch: Assignable, Sustain
- MIDI: In, Out, Thru
- USB: To Host, To Device
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.