Yamaha MOXF6 Synthesizer Keyboard
Yamaha MOXF6 Synthesizer KeyboardDetails
The Yamaha MOXF6 Keyboard is packed with extensive features for the recording musician. The interface benefits from an LCD screen to navigate between all the features, as well as user setting buttons to instantly recall your favourite settings. Yamaha’s Graded Hammer Standard design provides an authentic feel similar to an acoustic piano. The MOXF6 has connectivity to both audio and MIDI devices from one USB cable, allowing you to create and produce music without cluttered wires. The lightweight, portable design means the MOXF6 is easy to take on the road, whilst the 1GB flash memory means you can be equipped with a full host of features.
Product Ref: 40844View Full Description
Buy on finance from £24.55 per month Finance from £24.55 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
MOTIF XF Sound Engine
The MOXF6 has a rich collection of instrument voices including pianos, electric pianos, strings, wind and orchestral sounds, guitars, basses and drums. There are detailed digital recreations of two Yamaha grand pianos, the CFIIIS and S6, with an authentic sound that only an experienced acoustic piano manufacturer could acheive. The are a total of 741MB of waveforms and all-new content with 136 voices including the S6, and keyboard sounds such as clavinets and organs, plus a range of diverse sounds from orchestral to hip hop.
Virtual Circuitry Modeling technology simulates the effects of vintage EQs, compressors and phasers at the circuit level. This technology has enabled Yamaha to improve the quality of the instruments in the MOXF by modeling the sonic texture of vintage analog compressors, EQs and stomp boxes right down to their component transistors and resistors.
The MOXF also puts the high-quality effects found in Yamaha's industry-standard digital recording consoles at your fingertips, as well as the award-winning REV-X reverb found in the SPX2000. It even comes equipped with vocoder effects, allowing you to connect a microphone to the MOXF's A/D input terminal and apply effects to your voice or create stunning harmonies.
Performance mode allows you to combine multiple voices togather and play them on one MIDI channel, letting you play dynamic layer sounds or solos with backing tracks. There's an interactive Arp engine, playing simple chords or even single notes, giving you complete musical performances to inspire you creatively.
- Width: 1,030 mm
- Height: 125 mm
- Depth: 358 mm
- Weight: 7.1 kg
- Number of Keys: 61
- Feel: Semi-Weighted
- Action: Graded Hammer Standard
- Tone Generator: Expanded AWM2
- Wheels: Pitch Bend, Modulation
- Assignable Knobs: 8
- Data Dial: 1
- Assignable Function Buttons: 2
Sounds & Effects
- Tone Generator: AWM2
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 Notes
- Multi Timbral Capacity: 16 Parts
- Wave: 741MB, 3,977 Waveforms
- Preset Voices: 1152
- Preset Drum Kits: 72
- GM Voices: 128
- GM Drum Kits: 1
- User Voices: 384
- User Drum Kits: 32
- Reverb: 9 Types
- Chorus: 22 Types
- Vocoder: 1
- Master EQ: 5 Bands
- Insertion Effects: 54 Types x 8 Parts
- Note Capacity: Approx. 226,000 Notes
- Note Resolution: 480 Parts Per Quarter Note
- Maximum Polyphony: 124 Notes
- Tempo: 5 - 300 BPM
- Song Recording Type: Real Time Replace, Real Time Overdub (Except Pattern Chain), Real Time Punch In/Out, Step (Except Pattern Chain)
- Patterns: 64 Patterns (x 16 Sections)
- Maximum Measures: 256
- User Phrases: 256 Per Pattern
- Preset Arpeggio: 7,981 Types
- User Arpeggio: 256 Types
- Scene Memory: 6 Per Song
- Sequence Formats: Original Format, SMF Format 0, 1
- Master User: 128
- Song Tracks
- Song: 16 Sequence Tracks with Loop, Tempo Track, Scene Track
- Pattern: 16 Phrase Tracks
- Pattern Chain: Pattern Track, Tempo Track, Scene Track
- Songs: 64
- Mixing Voices: 16 Voices Per Song/Pattern
- Total Voices: 256
- Mixing Templates: 32
- Windows Sequence Software: Cubase 7 series, Sonar X2,
- Mac Sequence Software: Cubase 7 series, Logic Pro 9, Digital Performer 7
- Display: 240 x 64 Dot, Backlit LCD
- Power Supply: 13W
- Accessories: PA-150 AC Adaptor, USB Cable, Owner's Manual, Online Manual, CD x 1, Cubase at Download Information
- Output: Stereo L/Mono, R Jacks
- AD Input: L, R Phone Jack
- Phones: Stereo Phone Jack
- Footswitch: Assignable, Sustain
- MIDI: In, Out, Thru
- USB: To Host, To Device
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.