Yamaha MOTIF XF8 Workstation + FREE Steinberg Cubase 7.5 UG + Case
Product Ref: 39624
Yamaha MOTIF XF8 Workstation + FREE Steinberg Cubase 7.5 UG + CaseDetails
Soon after the original MOTIF was released in 2001, it was recognised as the best sounding, top selling and most requested music workstation on the market. Over time, it has continued to evolve and improve its expressiveness and functionality. Supplied here with a FREE upgrade to Cubase 7.5, this is an extremely powerful package.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The MOTIF breathes new life into live performances with its expressive sounds and intuitive control. In music creation, the MOTIF not only offers its own music creation capabilities, it also offers a system for integrating those capabilities with a variety of software applications. And now, the next generation XF builds on the decade-long heritage of MOTIF, and provides groundbreaking expansion capabilities with flash memory that will set a new standard for keyboard workstations for years to come.
Steinberg Cubase 7.5 Upgrade
Cubase 7.5 has been produced to give musicians, producers and engineers the tools they need to get the job done at the highest possible level. New features have been added to streamline the process of making music. Not only does this make the process easier, but also quicker. Steinberg have created new features that allow you to manage your tracks and ideas in a much more intuitive way. The way VST instruments and FX integrate has been improved to offer better accessibility and includes 8 fantastic instruments and 69 high-end effects. Now Cubase 7.5 offers more musical features than ever before, making this version of the software more creative, easier to use and most importantly sounding better than ever before.
Features like track visibility mode allow you select what tracks you want to see. Large projects can get confusing when you have a high number of tracks. Track visibility can be used to streamline the arrange window and allow you to focus on the tracks remaining. It could be that you wish to hide all your MIDI tracks, or finalized versions you have recorded to audio. To do this enter the track visibility tab and de-select the white button next to each track you want to hide.
Instrument (t)rack 2.0 in Cubase 7.5 has updated the way plugins are opened. When you add a VST to the VST rack, a corresponding track is also added to the project window and vice versa. Instrument tracks now have multiple outputs for any instrument which can be easily selected.
TrackVersions has been designed to allow you to work on different versions of the same track, while keeping the same settings. You are now able to create, rename and manage parallel versions from inside the channel dropdown. This means you could for instance record multiple bass lines on the same channel and use the drop down to select the best one. Or you could be working on different vocal tracks and need to submit different versions. TrackVersion places alternative versions of recordings at hand where you need them. This process allows you to speed up your workflow and works with audio, MIDI, instruments, chord, tempo and signature tracks.
Groove Agent SE 4
Cubase 7.5 now includes the new Groove Agent SE 4, the follow up to the hugely successful Groove Agent ONE. The great thing about the Groove Agent is its ease of use. It has been designed to resemble the MPC and maps for perfect integration. This allows you to start making beats quickly in a natural way and not having to feel like you been hindered by over complicated menus and processes. A Drum Machine is only as good as its sounds and these sounds have been designed and recorded by some of the most talented engineers available. This means you can go from laying down fat Hip Hop beats, then switch to groovy funk Beats with ease.
HALion Sonic SE 2
LoopMash has arrived to mangle and mash your tracks up like never before. This new little sonic torture device has been created to add that extra bit of randomisation to your music. These FXs can help add interest to beats, melodies and even master channels. These up to the minute FX styles are ideal for Dubstep and electronica, adding breaks, tape-stops and stutters. LoopMash had been designed for use in the studio, but really comes to life when used in a live environment. All the parameters can be mapped to any MIDI controller and performed in real time.
Developed to recreate the sound of classic FX units, the REVelation Reverb will add sparkle to any track. Steinberg have worked with professional engineers and film mixers to produce algorithms that sound just as stunning as the originals their mimicking. Reverbs are used to give sound a scene of space. They can be used on anything from vocals, strings to percussion to add a warm smooth ambience
Magneto hasn't been around since the days of Cubase SX, but now Steinberg have decided to resurrect and update this unit. What we have now is the new and shiny Magneto 2. Apart from having a facelift, Magneto 2 has been updated to produce a more realistic and natural tape saturation. Some critics say that digital is cold and lifeless, but not anymore because this little plugin will add the warmth that only analog tape can produce. Magneto 2 has a band-pass setting which allows you to select the frequency range of the effect you want to be applied. There is also a dual mode which simulates using two tape machines in sequence.
Yamaha MOTIF XF8 Keyboard Workstation:
- Comprehensive high sound quality, including an enormous 741MB of waveforms
- An additional 128 Voices and 8 drum kits, for a total of 1,353 high-quality Voices
- Up to 2GB of additional content available through separately sold flash memory
- Realization of unique instrument performance methods through the XA (Expanded Articulation) tone generation system
- Reproduction of the unique, natural, warm sounds of vintage instruments through VCM effects
- 384 types of performances based on approximately 7800 types of arpeggiators
- Enhanced sampling through 128MB of onboard SD-RAM
- The popular FSX (MOTIF XF6/7) and BH (MOTIF XF8) keyboards
- Improvement of usability thanks to the use of a new GUI
- Category Search feature that provides instant access to the Voices you want
- Cubase 7 - top-of-the-line DAW software application from Steinberg
- DAW integration through remote control, an editor software
- Scalability through standard-equipped USB and Ethernet and the FW16E option
Minimum System Requirements:
- Mac OS X
- Mac OS X Version 10.7/10.8*
- Intel dual core CPU
- CoreAudio compatible audio hardware
- Windows 7/Windows 8*
- Intel or AMD dual core CPU
- Windows compatible audio hardware**
- 2 GB RAM
- 8 GB of free HD space
- Display resolution of 1280 x 800 recommended
- DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
- USB port for USB-eLicenser
- Internet connection for license activation
* Native 32-bit and 64-bit Nuendo version included.
**ASIO compatible audio hardware recommended for low-latency performance.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.