Yamaha MOTIF XF8 Keyboard Workstation
£3,182.00 RRP £3,743.00
(including VAT @ 20%)
1 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 24 May 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £212.00
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Free delivery available
- Total of 1,353 High-Quality Voices
- 7800 Types of Arpeggiators
- 128MB of Onboard SD-RAM
- Includes Steinberg's Cubase AI
- USB and Ethernet Connectivity
Yamaha MOTIF XF8 Keyboard Workstation— Soon after the original MOTIF was released in 2001, it was recognized as the best sounding, top selling and most requested music workstation on the market. Over time, it has continued to evolve and improve its expressiveness and functionality.
Product Ref: 17797
The MOTIF breathes new life into live performances with its expressive sounds and intuitive control. In music creation, the MOTIF not only offers its own music creation capabilities, it also offers a system for integrating those capabilities with a variety of software applications. And now, the next generation XF builds on the decade-long heritage of MOTIF, and provides groundbreaking expansion capabilities with flash memory that will set a new standard for keyboard workstations for years to come.
- Comprehensive high sound quality, including an enormous 741MB of waveforms
- An additional 128 Voices and 8 drum kits, for a total of 1,353 high-quality Voices
- Up to 2GB of additional content available through separately sold flash memory
- Realization of unique instrument performance methods through the XA (Expanded Articulation) tone generation system
- Reproduction of the unique, natural, warm sounds of vintage instruments through VCM effects
- 384 types of performances based on approximately 7800 types of arpeggiators
- Enhanced sampling through 128MB of onboard SD-RAM
- The popular FSX (MOTIF XF6/7) and BH (MOTIF XF8) keyboards
- Improvement of usability thanks to the use of a new GUI
- Category Search feature that provides instant access to the Voices you want
- Cubase AI -- a DAW software application from Steinberg
- DAW integration through remote control, an editor software
- Scalability through standard-equipped USB and Ethernet and the FW16E option
- Width: 1,439 mm (56-5/8")
- Height: 168 mm (6-5/8")
- Depth: 466 mm (18-3/8")
- Weight: 28.9 kg (63.71 lb)
- Keyboard - Number of Keys: 88
- Type: Balanced Hammer Effect Keyboard (Initial Touch/Aftertouch)
- Tone Generator: AWM2, with Expanded Articulation
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 notes
- Multi Timbral Capacity: 16 Parts (internal), Audio Input Parts (A/D, FW*) *1 stereo Part
- Wave: 741 MB (when converted to 16-bit linear format), 3,977 waveforms
- Voices: Preset: 1,024 Normal Voices + 64 Drum Kits GM: 128 Normal Voices + 1 Drum Kit User: 128 x 4 (Bank 1: original, Bank 2 ? 4: selected and copied from Preset bank) + 32 Drum Kits (No. 1 ? 8: original, No. 9 ? 32: selected and copied from Preset bank)
- Performance: User: 128 x 4 (up to 4 Parts)
- Filter: 18 types
- Effects: Reverb x 9 types, Chorus x 22 types, Insertion (A, B) x 53 types x 8 Parts (up to 16 units), Vocoder x 1 (uses both Insertion Effect A and B blocks), Master Effect x 9 types (Preset settings for parameters of each effect type are provided as templates; total 320) Master EQ (5 bands), Part EQ (3 bands, stereo)
- Note Capacity: Approx. 130,000 notes
- Note Resolution: 480 ppq (parts per quarter note)
- Maximum Polyphony: 124 notes
- Tempo (BPM): 5 ? 300
- Song Recording Type: Real time replace Real time overdub (with the exception of the Pattern Chain) Real time punch in/out (Song only)
- Song Tracks: Pattern: 16 Phrase tracks Pattern Chain: Pattern track, Tempo track, Scene track Song: 16 sequence tracks (Loop on/off can be set for each track), Tempo track, Scene track
- Songs: 64 Songs Mixing Voices: 16 Voices per Song and up to 256 Voices for all Songs Mixing Templates: 32 for all Songs and Patterns
- Patterns: 64 Patterns (x 16 sections), Measures: 256 maximum Mixing Voices: 16 Voices per Pattern and up to 256 Voices for all Patterns Mixing Templates: 32 for all Songs and Patterns
- Phrases: User Phrases: 256 per Pattern
- Arpeggio: Preset: 7,881 types User: 256 types *MIDI Sync, MIDI transmit/receive channel, Velocity Limit, and Note Limit can be set.
- Scene Memory: 5 per Song
- Sequence Formats: Original format, SMF format 0, 1 (Format 1 load only)
- Samples: Up to 128 Waveforms (Multi Samples) Up to 256 Key Banks per Waveform Up to 512 Key Banks
- Sampling Sources: Analog input L/R, Stereo output (Resampling) FW (available when the FW16E has been installed)
- A/D Conversion: 24-bit, 64x oversampling
- D/A Conversion: 24-bit,128x oversampling
- Sample Data Bits: 16
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz, 22.05kHz, 11.025kHz, 5.5125kHz (Stereo/Mono) Sampling Frequency via FW (when the FW16E has been installed): 44.1kHz (fixed)
- Sampling Memory: Internal SDRAM: 128M
- Sample Length: Mono: 32 MB Stereo: 64 MB
- Sampling Time: 44.1kHz: 6 min. 20 sec. 22.05kHz: 12 min. 40 sec. 11.025kHz: 25 min. 20 sec. 5.0125kHz: 55 min. 40 sec. *Mono/Stereo
- Sample Format: Original format, WAV, AIFF
- Master: User: 128 *8 Zones (Master keyboard settings), Assignable Knob/Slider settings, Program Change Table
- Sequence Software compatible with the Remote Control function: For Windows: Cubase 4 ? 5, SONAR 5.2 ? 8 For Mac: Cubase 4 ? 5, Logic 7.2 ? LogicStudio, Digital Performer 5.1 ? 6 *Functions to be controlled differ depending on the software.
- Controllers: Pitch Bend wheel, Modulation wheel, Ribbon Controller, Assignable Control Sliders x 8, Assignable Knobs x 8, Assignable Function buttons x 2, Data dial
- Display: 320 x 240 dot, 5.7 inch graphic color backlit LCD
- Connectors: OUTPUT L/MONO, R (standard phone jack) ASSIGNABLE OUTPUT L, R (standard phone jack) A/D INPUT L, R (standard phone jack) DIGITAL OUT PHONES (standard stereo phone jack) FOOT CONTROLLER 1, 2 FOOT SWITCH x 2 (SUSTAIN, ASSIGNABLE) MIDI IN/OUT/THRU USB (TO HOST, TO DEVICE) AC IN ETHERNET (100BASE-TX) IEEE1394 (available when the FW16E has been installed)
- Accessories: AC Power cord, Owner?s Manual, Owner?s Manual CD-ROM (containing Reference Manual and Data List), DVD-ROM (containing DAW software)
You may also be interested in ...
|Yamaha MOTIF XF7 Keyboard Workstation||£2,673.00|
|Yamaha Tyros 4 Digital Workstation Including MS04 Speakers||£3,299.00|
|Yamaha PSR-A2000 Music Workstation||£1,299.00|
|Yamaha MOTIF XF6 Keyboard Workstation||£2,317.00|
|Yamaha PSR-S950 Keyboard / Workstation with FREE Pocketrack||£1,599.00|
Tell a friend about...
Yamaha MOTIF XF8 Keyboard Workstation
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Yamaha MOTIF XF8 Keyboard Workstation
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.