Yamaha MOTIF XF7 Keyboard Workstation, Limited Edition White
Yamaha MOTIF XF7 Keyboard Workstation, Limited Edition WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 50463View Full Description
Buy on finance from £49.29 per month Finance from £49.29 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Powerful Sound Engine
The Yamaha MOTIF XF7 includes the premium sound engine originally pioneered for the MOTIFXS which provides an 8 element voice per structure to achieve extremely realistic tones with precise nuances and expressive articulations. With the ability to recreate the legato of wind instruments, natural nose release of pianos and natural harmonics of guitar the MOTIF XF6 delivers every voice possible to the highest standard making it the one stop workstation for performing and recording musicians.
For synthesizer sounds, the 18 different filter types, advanced 6-stage pitch, filter and amplitude envelopes, unique Wave Cycle feature and assignable modulation Control Sets make the MOTIF capable of reproducing any synth sound from vintage to modern.
The tone generator also supports half damper pedalling through the use of the separately sold FC3 foot pedal. Using half damper pedalling with the damper resonance effect, you can achieve an even more realistic and richer piano sound that simulates the sound board of a grand piano and responds naturally to sophisticated piano pedalling techniques.
Realistic VCM Effects
Incorporating innovative VCM (Virtual Circuitry Modelling) technology the Yamaha MOTIF XF7 can accurately emulate the effects of vintage EQs, compressors and phaser right down to the circuitry level. Based on original vintage effects and having carefully analysed the transistors and resistors of the effects the VCM produces supreme effect responses never before capable on a digital workstation. Additionally, the MOTIF XF is equipped with vocoder effects. By connecting a microphone to the MOTIF’s A/D input terminal, you can apply effects to your voice or use your own voice to create harmonies. The MOTIF XF also includes the award-winning "REV-X" reverb, the same professionally renowned reverb found in the SPX2000.
Rich Arpeggiator with Over 7000 Patterns
Loaded with an expansive arpeggiator capable of performing unique instrument phrases the MOTIF XF7 ensures switching to smooth arpeggio patterns is a breeze. Furthermore, with the ability to layer arpeggio patters you can develop musical ideas quickly and with impressive depth. The MOTIF XF adds to the MOTIF XS’s extensive library of arps and has an additional 1,248 synthesizer, drum, percussion, and ending arpeggios, for a total of 7,881 types of arpeggios.
Take Control of the Stage with Performance Mode
The Yamaha MOTIF XF7 is absolutely packed with impressive features to optimize your performance, tone and playability. One of the most useful features within the MOTIF XF7 is the Performance Mode which can be used to layer up to four voices and split the keyboard into four zones to operate 4 instruments simultaneously. This is perfect for creating a range of instrument combinations such as piano chord patters and woodwind lead sections, acoustic guitar chords with electric guitar leads and many more.
Audio, MIDI and DAW Integration
The MOTIF XF features an Integrated Sampling Sequencer which allows you to combine MIDI and audio samples (driven by MIDI events), so you can create complete songs including vocals, guitars and acoustic instruments all right inside the MOTIF XF. Because the XF now features 128MB of on board sampling RAM, you’re able to take advantage of these powerful features right away without the need to purchase external memory. The XF sequencer also lets you work the way you prefer because it features two different sequence modes. You can easily move your production back and further between song and pattern modes depending on your needs. With the bundled Cubase AI software, you can even import completed Songs directly in Cubase including all the audio samples for further editing and mastering.
- Smooth and responsive 76 key FSX Keybed
- World renowned digital workstation keyboard
- Comprehensive high sound quality, including an enormous 741MB of waveforms
- An additional 128 Voices and 8 drum kits, for a total of 1,353 high-quality Voices
- Up to 2GB of additional content available through separately sold flash memory
- Realization of unique instrument performance methods through the XA (Expanded Articulation) tone generation system
- Reproduction of the unique, natural, warm sounds of vintage instruments through VCM effects
- 384 Types of performances based on approximately 7800 types of arpeggiators
- Enhanced sampling through 128MB of onboard SD-RAM
- The popular FSX (MOTIF XF6/7) and BH (MOTIF XF8) keyboards
- Improvement of usability thanks to the use of a new GUI
- Category Search feature that provides instant access to the Voices you want
- Includes Cubase AI DAW software application from Steinberg
- DAW integration through remote control, an editor software - Scalability through standard-equipped USB and Ethernet and the FW16E option
- Keys: 76
- Key Type: FSX (Initial Touch / Aftertouch)
- Tone Generator: AWM2 with Expanded Articulation
- Polyphony (Max): 128 Notes
- Timbral Capacity: 16 Parts (Internal), Audio Input Parts (A/D, FW)
- Wave: 741 MB / 3,977 Wave Forms
- Preset: 1024 Normal Voices + 64 Drum Kits
- GM: 128 Normal Voices + 1 Drum Kit
- User: 128 x 4 Banked + 32 Drum Kits
- Performance: 128 x 4 (Up to 4 Parts)
- Filter: 18 Types
- Reverb: 9
- Chorus: 22
- Vocoder: 1
- Master Effect: 9
- Master EQ: 5 Bands
- Part EQ: 3 Bands
- Note Capacity: 130,000 Notes (Approx)
- Note Resolution: 480 ppq (Parts Per Quarter Note)
- Polyphony (Max): 124 Notes
- Tempo (BPM): 5 – 300
- Song Recording Type: Real time replace Real time overdub (with the exception of the Pattern Chain)
- Song Tracks: 16 x Phrase Tracks, 16 x Sequence Tracks
- Songs: 64 Mixing Voices
Patterns: 64 Patterns (x 16 Sections)
- Measures: 256 (Max)
- Mixing Voices: 16 Voices Per Pattern and Up To 256 Voices for all Patterns
- Mixing Templates: 32 for all Songs and Patterns
- Phrases: 256 Per Pattern
- Arpeggio (Preset): 7881
- Arpeggio (User): 256 Types
- Scene Memory: 5 Per Song
- Sequence Formats: Original Format, SMF Format 0, 1 (Format 1 Load Only)
- Samples: Up to 128 Waveforms (Multi Samples), Up to 256 Key Banks per Waveform
- Sampling Sources: Analog Input L/R, Stereo Output (Resampling), FW (Available when the FW16E has been installed)
- A/D Conversion: 24-Bit, 64 x OverSampling
- D/A Conversion: 24-Bit, 128 x OverSampling
- Sample Data Bits: 16
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz, 22.05kHz, 11.025kHz, 5.5125kHz (Stereo/Mono)
- Sampling Memory: Internal SDRAM: 128M
- Sample Length (Mono): 32 MB
- Sample Length (Stereo): 64 MB
- Sampling Time (44.1 kHz): 6 m 20s
- Sampling Time (22.05 kHz): 12m 40s
- Sampling Time (11.025 kHz): 25m 20s
- Sampling Time (5.5125 kHz): 50m 40s
- Sample Format: Original Format, WAV, AIFF
- Pitch Bend Wheel
- Modulation Wheel
- Ribbon Controller
- 8 x Assignable Control Sliders
- 8 x Assignable Knobs
- 2 x Assignable Function Buttons
- Data Dial
- Display: 320 x 240 / 5.7 Inch Graphic Colour Backlit LCD
- Inputs: A/D Input (Standard Phono Jack), MIDI In, AC Ethernet
- Outputs: L/Mono R Output (Standard Phono Jack), L/Mono R Assignable Output (Standard Phono Jack), Digital Out Phones (Standard Stereo Phono Jack), MIDI Out
- Other Connections: 2 x Footswitch, MIDI THRU, USB
- Includes: AC Power Cord, Owner’s Manual, DVD-ROM (Containing DAW Software)
- Height: 122 mm / 4.75”
- Width: 1252 mm / 49.25"
- Depth: 391 mm / 15.375”
- Weight: 17.2 Kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.