Yamaha CVP701 Clavinova Digital Piano, Polished Ebony
Yamaha CVP701 Clavinova Digital Piano, Polished EbonyDetails
The Yamaha CVP-701 Clavinova Digital Piano is a powerful and versatile instrument perfect for players of every level. Featuring a synthetic Ivory keyboard with 88-key Linear Graded Hammer action, this stunning piano delivers the same natural feel and response as a true acoustic piano. The CVP-701 also features 777 superb instrument voices, including faithful reproductions of the iconic Yamaha CFX and B sendorfer Imperial grand pianos. With a host of innovative features for practicing, performing and recording music, the Clavinova CVP-701 is the ideal piano for most any player.
Product Ref: 60897View Full Description
Buy on finance from £58.39 per month Finance from £58.39 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Two World Class Grand Pianos
The Clavinova CVP-701 accurately replicates the sound of two of the world's finest grand pianos: Yamaha's flagship CFX concert grand, and the highly acclaimed Model 290 Imperial from renowned Austrian piano manufacturer Bosendorfer. Both instruments have been tuned to perfection and expertly sampled by highly experienced technicians, allowing you to enjoy the full tonal character and outstanding dynamic range of two professional quality grand pianos in the comfort of your own home.
Natural Key Response
The Yamaha Clavinova CVP-701 features a synthetic ivory keyboard with 88-key Linear Graded Hammer action, giving you the realistic touch and response of a true grand piano. When pressed, each key throws a metal hammer which plays the note, much like the action of a genuine acoustic piano. The hammers are graded in size and weight to give a heavier response on the bass notes and a lighter touch at the treble end.
Size & Weight
- Width: 1352 mm (53 1/4")
- Height: 918 mm (36 1/8")
- Depth: 595 mm (23 7/16")
- Weight: 59.0 kg (130 lbs 1 oz)
- Number of Keys: 88
- Keyboard Type: GH3X (Graded Hammer 3X) keyboard with synthetic ivory keytops, escapement
- Touch Sensitivity: Hard 2, Hard 1, Medium, Soft 1, Soft 2, Fixed
- Action: Weighted keys, 88-key linear graded hammers
- Number of Pedals: 3
- Half Pedal: Yes
- Functions: Sustain, Sostenuto, Soft, Glide, Song Play / Pause, Style Start / Stop, Volume, etc.
- Display: TFT Colour LCD
- Display Size: 4.3 inch (480 x 272 dots)
- Display Functions: LCD Brightness, Colour, Score Display Function, Lyrics Display Function
- Language: English, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Panel Language: English only
Voices & Effects
- Piano Sounds: Yamaha CFX, Bösendorfer Imperial
- Polyphony: Max. 256
- Number of Voices: 777 Voices + 29 Drum / SFX Kits + 480 XG Voices
- Featured Voices: 10 VRM Voices, 49 Super Articulation Voices, 23 Mega Voices, 13 Natural! Voices, 26 Sweet! Voices, 58 Cool! Voices, 70 Live! Voices, 20 Organ Flutes! Voices
- Compatibility: XG, GS (for Song playback), GM, GM2
- Reverb: 58 Preset + 3 User
- Chorus: 106 Preset + 3 User
- DSP: 295 Preset + 3 User
- Master Compressor: 5 Preset + 5 User
- Master EQ: 5 Preset + 2 User
- Part EQ: 27 Parts
- Insertion Effect: 322 Preset + 10 User
- Variation Effect: 322 Preset + 10 User
- Vocal Harmony: VH2: 44 Preset + 60 User
- Other Effects: Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC), Stereophonic Optimiser
- Functions: Dual/Layers, Split
- Preset Styles: 310
- Featured Styles: 253 Pro Styles, 21 Session Styles, 36 Pianist Styles
- Fingering: Single Finger, Fingered, Fingered On Bass, Multi Finger, AI Fingered, Full Keyboard, AI Full Keyboard
- Style Control: INTRO x 3, MAIN VARIATION x 4, FILL x 4, BREAK, ENDING x 3
- Music Finder: 2,500 Records
- One Touch Setting (OTS): 4 for each Style
- Other Features: Style Creator, Style Recommender
- Preset Songs: 65
- Recording: 16 tracks, approx. 300 KB per song
- Compatible Data Format: Recording - SMF (Format 0); Playback - SMF (Format 0 & 1), XF
- Lesson/Guide: Follow Lights, Any Key, Karao-Key, Your Tempo
- USB Audio Recorder: WAV, MP3 (Playback & Recording)
- USB Audio: Time Stretch, Pitch Shift, Vocal Cancel
- Miscellaneous: Metronome, Tempo Range, Transpose, Tuning
Storage & Connectivity
- Internal Memory: Approx. 2.4 MB
- External Drives: USB Flash Drive
- Headphones: x 2
- Microphone: Input Volume, Mic / Line In
- MIDI: IN / OUT / THRU
- AUX IN: Stereo mini
- AUX OUT: L / L + R, R
- AUX Pedal: Yes
- RGB OUT: Yes
- USB TO DEVICE: Yes (x 2)
- USB TO HOST: Yes
Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers: 25 W x 2
- Speakers: 16 cm x 2 [6 - 5/16" x 2]
- Acoustic Optimiser: Yes
- Power Consumption: 55 W
- Included Accessories: Owner's Manual, Data List, "50 Greats for the Piano" Music Book, My Yamaha Product User Registration, AC Power Cord.
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would prefer a delivery and installation service please contact our sales team on 0843 515 0600 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.