Yamaha CP4 Stage Piano with Free Bag and Z Frame Stand
Yamaha CP4 Stage Piano with Free Bag and Z Frame StandDetails
Product Ref: 57796
- Includes Free Stand and Bag
- Acoustic Grand Piano and Vintage Electric Piano Voices
- Simple, Intuitive Controls
- Timeless Design with Leather Detail
- Real Wood Graded Keys & Synthetic Ivory Keytops
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The sounds heard in the CP4 Stage come from Yamaha's Premium Grand Pianos. One of the largest acoustic piano manufacturers in the world, Yamaha have acess to a huge selection of sounds and have brought them to the 'Premium GP' CP4 Stage.
The handpicked sounds include samples from the CFX and CFIIIS full concert grand pianos. Both have exquisite tone that extends across the whole dynamic range. A bright, full and resonant sound with an authoritative bass, the CP4 is perfectly suited to an ensemble performance.
The S6 samples offer a warmer, more delicate sound with a subtle depth, ideal for accompanying vocals or quiet ballads.
It's not just Yamaha's celebrated acoustic piano sounds that are included on the CP4. There are many Vintage Electric Piano voices too, enhanced by Yamaha's Virtual Circuitry Modeling technology.
The CP80 is an electric grand piano in the truest sense, winning over professional players with its pronounced attack and unique harmonic overtones, converting authentic grand piano action into an electrical signal. Other vintage electric pianos include the DX7, part of Yamaha's DX Series. The DX's were Yamaha's first digital synthesizers, with an impressive variety of sounds that quickly found homes in many different musical scenes.
The RDI and RDII will take you back to the '70s the moment you play, whether you're performing a classic ballad, jazz standard or after the percussive attack heard in many rock classics of that era, and the Wr, a pioneering electric piano, offers everything from thick, powerful tone of early electric pianos to a brighter clarity found in later models.
All the voices in the CP4 accurately reproduce the playing characteristics of the originals, and adapt to the strength of your playing. A lighter touch will result in a more delicate tone, and heavier playing will present a thicker sound.
Easy to Use
It's not difficult to access all of the sounds on the CP4. The simple, intuitive interface gives you instant access to all the controls that you need. Call up sounds quickly and easily, and store your favourites by category for quick recall during a performance.
Layer and split can be activated with a single touch. Easy to see even on the darkest stages, the buttons are large and lit. The Main Solo button lets you go back to playing piano across the entire keyboard with the touch of a button.
Perfect Piano Feel
Wooden-key action gives you the perfect piano touch and response. The CP4 keys are made from wood and feature synthetic ivory keytops and Grade Hammer action, giving you a similar feel to a grand piano.
Portable, Stylish Design
The slim design of the CP4 makes it easy to transport. It's incredibly light at less than 18kg and combines portability with an elegant style in a professional package.
Features / Specifications
- Number of Keys: 88
- Key type: Natural Wood Graded Hammer Action with Synthetic Ivory Keytops
- Tone Generating Technology: SCM (Spectral Component Modeling) + AWM2
- Polyphony: 128
- Number of Voices: 433 (CFX:15, CF:15, S6:15, Rd:15, Wr:6, CP80:8, DX:18, Clav, Organ:67, Strings, Choir, PAD:86, Others:174, Others(Drum):14)
- Reverb: 11 types
- Chorus: 9 types (46 presets)
- Master Compressor: 1 type (7 presets)
- Master EQ: 5 bands
- Insertion Effect: 62 types (226 presets) × 2 Parts
- User: 128
- Parts: 3
- Line Out: UNBALANCED [L/MONO] and [R] OUTPUT jacks (standard mono-phone), BALANCED [L] and [R] XLR OUTPUT jacks
- Headphones: [PHONES] jack (stereo-phone)
- Foot Switch: [SUSTAIN] and [ASSIGNABLE] FOOT SWITCH jacks
- Foot Controller: 2 jacks
- MIDI: [IN] and [OUT] MIDI terminals
- USB: [TO HOST] and [TO DEVICE] USB terminals
- Width: 1,332 mm
- Height: 161 mm
- Depth: 352 mm
- Weight: 17.5 kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- Headphones and In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.