Yamaha CP300 Stage Piano
£1,620.00 RRP £2,149.00
(including VAT @ 20%)
Optional: 5 year warranty: £56.00
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
This product is currently not available for purchase.
- Yamaha CP300 Stage Piano
- Natural Feel
- Acoustic Tone
- Master Keyboard Controller
- Perfect for the Stage
Yamaha CP300 Stage Piano— The CP300 gives the modern pianist all the sound and expressiveness of a professionally mic'd grand piano with the portability and versatility of a digital instrument. The sound is big enough to permeate a full onstage band yet subtle enough to work in an intimate gig setting.
Product Ref: 6327
Feels & Sounds Like An Authentic Acoustic Piano
Yamaha have a wealth of experience in creating digital pianos that sound and feel like premium acoustic models. The CP300 boasts Graded Hammer Effect (GHE) action keys which gives you an authentic resistance when playing. This increases from the top register to the lower just like a natural acoustic. This greatly enhances your playing and builds transferable skills and you become accustomed to the feel of pounding out lower notes and chords whilst your right hand dances across the sparkling highs.
Carefully recorded stereo samples on premium quality instruments are used to craft the sound of the CP300. They will be taken at various playing strengths and include subtle elements like String Resonance, Stereo Sustain and Key-Off. This provides one of the most authentic sounding and expressive piano voices possible. The CP300 also has a special Mono Piano sound bolstered by a compression effect which has been designed especially for live performances. It has the power to stand out even in a full band situation.
The CP300 also features the same pedal controls as an actual grand piano. Sustain, Soft and Sostenuto jacks are all available along with a fourth pedal input for controlling other sound settings. On certain piano effects sustain can be partially applied reproducing the half damper effect achieved on an acoustic instrument.
Also Master Keyboard Controllers
The CP300 can be used to play and control external tone generators. Assign different voices to different sections and create multi textured layers of sound. The CP300's four instrument zones with panel sliders allow you to easily tweak the level of each instrument. Also freely assign sliders and wheels to control other sonic characteristics of your gear giving you complete control of your individual sound.
Other handy little features like the locking function show the CP300 really has been designed with practical use in mind. Once you have all your settings the last thing you want is for someone to nudge a switch or press a button and give you a surprise in the middle of a performance! The Panel Lock button prevents this from happening. the professional quality balanced XLR outputs give you clean, clear and noise-free signal both for recording and live playing - where long unbalanced cables can compromise your sound. The CP300's built in stereo system on the CP300 means you can hear the sound of the keyboard without the need for a separate monitor. If you?re performing on stage with a sound guy a simple Speaker On/Off panel button lets you disable it.
- Number of Keys: 88
- Type: GH keyboard
- Initial Touch: Yes
- Pitch Bend: Yes
- Modulation: Yes
- Control Slider: Master Equalizer Slider, Zone Control Slider, Song Volume Slider
- Others: Master Volume: Dial
- Display Type: LCD with back-light
- Display Size: 24 characters x 2 lines
- Backlight: Yes
- Tone Generation: AWM Dynamic Stereo Sampling
- Polyphony: (Max.) 128
- Preset: 50 Voices XG Voices: 480 Voices + 12 Drum kits
Storage and Connectivity
- AC IN: AC IN
- Headphones PHONES (standard stereo phone jack)
- Foot Switch: ASSIGNABLE FOOT PEDAL (SUSTAIN/SOSTENUTE/SOFT/AUX)
- MIDI: MIDI IN / OUT / THRU
- LINE OUT: OUTPUT L/MONO R (standard stereo phone jack),OUTPUT L R (XLR)
- USB TO HOST: USB(TOHOST)
- AC Power Cord, Foot Switch FC3, Owner's Manual
- Width: 1,391mm (54-3/4")
- Height: 170mm (6-3/4")
- Depth: 460mm (18-1/4")
- Weight: Weight 32.5kg (71.7 lbs.)
- Recording Function: 16-track recording/playback, Tempo adjustment, max. capacity: 1.4 MB, 140,000 notes
- Connectivity: INPUT L/MONO R (standard stereo phone jack)
You may also be interested in ...
|Yamaha CP5 Stage Piano||£1,677.00|
|Kurzweil SP4-8 Stage Piano||£779.00|
|Yamaha CP50 Stage Piano||£1,288.00|
|Yamaha P-155 Digital Piano, Black and Ebony||£1,099.00|
|Roland FP-80 SuperNATURAL Digital Piano, Black||£1,499.00|
|Roland RD-700NX Stage Piano||£1,999.00|
|Korg SV-1 88 Note, Black Stage Vintage Piano||£1,399.00|
|Yamaha P-105 Digital Piano, Black||£499.00|
|Nord Stage 2 SW73 Compact Stage Piano||£2,449.00|
|Yamaha CP5 Stage Piano - Ex Demo||£1,500.00|
Tell a friend about...
Yamaha CP300 Stage Piano
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Yamaha CP300 Stage Piano
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.