Yamaha Arius YDP-S52 Digital Piano Package, Black Walnut
Yamaha Arius YDP-S52 Digital Piano Package, Black WalnutDetails
The Yamaha Arius YDP-S52 Digital Piano Package is ideal for the intermediate musician in the home environment. The graded hammer action and ivory touch keys have a comfortable feel similar to an acoustic piano. The YDP-S52's Pure CF sound engine produces a range of rich tones with clarity in the upper frequencies. The in-built recorder can store up to 11000 notes per song, making it ideal for tracking your pieces. The YDP-S52 has a compact and attractive design that is appropriately suited to the modern home environment. This pack also includes an adjustable piano stool by Gear4music and a pair of SubZero SZ-7080 headphones.
Product Ref: 93055View Full Description
Buy on finance from £20.89 per month Finance from £20.89 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Excellent Tone at Any Volume
The YDP-S52 is equipped with a number of features to make your performance sound as enriching as possible. Unique to Yamaha, the Stereophonic Optimizer adjusts the spacing of the sound and the separation from the piano when listening via headphones, resulting in a spacious sound that will inspire you to play for hours at a time. At low volumes, bass and treble used to be difficult to hear, however the YDP-S52 is equipped with Intelligent Acoustic Control which adjusts the sound automatically. This allows players to enjoy balanced sound at any volume level. The body of the YDP-S52 contains Acoustic Optimizers that regulate the flow of sound and control tone. A new technology developed from Yamaha's knowledge of the organic instruments, Acoustic Optimizers deliver a natural tone across the entire keyboard.
Pure CF Sound Engine
The YDP-S52 is equipped with a "Pure CF" sound engine. This piano sound was recorded from Yamaha's renowned CFIIIS concert grand piano, heard on stages all over the world. Also it offers an authentic performance experience, allowing players to utilize up to 192 notes at once to provide rich, natural reverberation even on complex passages with flurries of notes and extensive use of the pedal. The YDP-S52 will allow you to enjoy relaxed, stress-free playing whether you're practicing at home or playing in lessons.
Synthetic Ivory Graded Hammer (GH) Keyboard
Enjoy authentic grand piano playability with the feel of an ivory keyboard. Highly absorbent materials ensure that the keys retain their superb feel even when playing for extended periods of time. This keyboard will become instantly familiar to musicians who are accustomed to playing acoustic pianos, allowing for a quick transition.
Free Digital Piano Controller App
Yamaha's special free app, "Digital Piano Controller", allows you to control the YDP-S52's many included functions with your iPhone or iPad, for even easier operation. Voices, Reverb, and other settings can be selected while looking at the screen, making it easy to enjoy new functions with ease. You can also save your favorite settings for quick recall at any time.
SubZero SZ-7080 Headphones
The SubZero SZ-7080 monitoring headphones have been tuned specially for recording and monitoring situations, with high audio quality and clarity of sound and dynamics. With a wide dynamic range, the SZ-7080s are perfect for studio monitoring, editing or general playback and offer rich, detailed acoustics. With a 3m cable, 3.5mm stereo plug, and a 6.3mm stereo adapter, these headphones are excellent for use with audio interfaces, mixers, computers and mobile devices.
- Width: 1353mm
- Height (Cover Closed): 762mm
- Height (Cover Open): 976mm
- Depth (Cover Closed): 309mm
- Depth (Cover Open): 317mm
- Weight: 37.8 kg
- Keyboard: Graded Hammer (GH)
- Keytops: Synthetic Ivory Keytops
- Number of Keys: 88
- Touch Sensitivity: Hard, Medium, Soft, Fixed
- Tone Generator: Pure CF Sound Engine
- Maximum Polyphony: 192
- Number of Voices: 10
- Effects: Reverb (four types), Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC), Stereophonic Optimizer, Damper Resonance
- Preset Demo Songs: 10
- Piano Preset Songs: 50
- User Recording Songs: 1
- User Recording Tracks: 2
- Data Capacity: 100KB/Song
- Compatible Data Format (Playback): SMF (format 0, format 1)
- Compatible Data Format (Recording): SMF (format 0)
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 5 - 280BPM
- Transpose: -6 to 0, 0 to +6
- Tuning: 414.8 - 440.0 - 446.8 Hz
- Connectivity: Stereo Headphone Jack x 2; USB-to-host
- Amplifiers: 20W x 2
- Speakers: Oval (12cm x 6cm) x 2
- Acoustic Optimizer: Yes
- Power Supply: PA-300C or Equivalent Recommended by Yamaha
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Power Consumption: 14 W (When using PA-300C AC Adapter)
- Included Accessories: PA-300C AC adapter; Song Book (50 Greats for Piano)
- Pedals: Damper/Sostenuto/Soft
- Key Cover: Folding key cover with music rest
- Finish: Black Walnut
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would prefer a delivery and installation service please contact our sales team on 0843 515 0600 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.