Studiologic Numa Stage, 88 Key Stage Piano
Studiologic Numa Stage, 88 Key Stage PianoDetails
The Studiologic Numa Stage Piano is a professional, portable and lightweight stage piano with 88 keys, ideal for both studio applications and live performance. The Numa Piano features 12 different popular sounds built in with up to 128 voice options, on board effects/equalization and can also be used as a MIDI controller alongside other MIDI equipment or DAW.
Product Ref: 41322View Full Description
Buy on finance from £21.82 per month Finance from £21.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Studiologic Numa Stage Digital Piano is a professional hammer action keyboard with 88 keys and 3 contacts per key for a fast, dynamic response. You can control 2 separate Midi Zones either in split or layer mode with the Midi Module section featured on the Numa Stage.
The versatile, portable, lightweight professional stage piano is great for studio and live performance, offering two natural sounding pianos for classical training and performance, as well as three electric pianos for jazz and modern music, plus vintage organs, chorus, clavinova, pads and brass. The Numa Stage provides authentic piano-like feel and response for ultimate expression, with a user-friendly control panel, allowing you to keep things simple and concentrate on your performance. Also including a MIDI section, the Numa Stage can be used as a MIDI controller, with studio effects such as reverb, chorus, rotary, tremolo and phaser. You can create and restore your own custom sounds thanks to the twenty-four over-writable factory presets, and enjoy fifty preset locations as well.
- Portable, lightweight 24.91 lb (11.3 kg) stage piano for studio and live performance
- Features an updated 88-key hammer action keyboard for piano-like feel and ultimate expression
- Includes twelve built-in sounds such as electric and grand pianos, organs, clavinova, pads and brass
- Offers quality studio effects such as reverb, chorus, rotary, tremolo and phaser
- Comes equipped with 50 presets including 24 over-writable factory presets for custom sounds
- The user-friendly control panel makes most functions and parameters easily accessible
- Can be easily used as a MIDI controller with your other MIDI equipment or DAW
- The internal sound bank contains 1GB of sample memory supported by a powerful DSP processor
- The sound generation is based on StudioLogic's TrS (True Sound) technology
- 88 keys, Premium Weighted Hammer Action;
- 3 contacts per key (fast repeating action)
- 3 factory Velocity Curves + editable fixed value + Fatar Touch
- 10 Velocity Curves with FATAR TOUCH system.
- Stereo Multi-sampled Sounds
- Advanced Floating Point DSP System;
- TrS (true sound) Technology;
- Polyphony: 128 voice.
- Full Physical Modeling of Strings, Soundboard & Sympathetic Resonance for a natural piano sound
- Section Switch on/off button;
- 12 sounds: Concert Grand, Stage Grand, E.Piano1, E.Piano2, E.Piano3, Clavi, Pad1, Pad2, Organ1, Organ2, Bass1, Bass2
- Layer & Split functions with programmable split point Midi
- Switch on/off button - Midi Zone A (lower) and B (upper) independent on/off controls and editing.
- 5 midi parameters: Program Change, LSB Bank, MSB Bank, Channel, Octave;
- MIDI Volume Knob
- 12 editable functions: Transpose, Octave Lower, Octave Upper, Master Tune, Velocity, Strings Resonance, Panic, Hold (layer assign), Expression (layer assign), System, Store, Demo;
- 50 user's Preset memories (24 factory restorable)
- Modulation FX: Off, Chorus, Phaser, Rotary, Tremolo, Amount knob;
- Reverb FX: Off, Room, Hall, Delay, Mix Knob;
- Equalizer: Bass, High knobs; Layer/Split Balance knob; Master Volume knobs.
- Audio OUT: Left, Right
- Audio IN: Stereo L/R (mini), signal level knob
- Headphones: 2 x standard stereo phone jack
- Pedals: Expression, Hold
- MIDI: In, Out, Thru, USB/MIDI;
- USB: USB (to Host)
- AC IN (110-240 V)
- 1300mm x 305mm x 120mm / 51.2" x 12.0" x 4.8"
- 13Kg / 28,66 lbs
Additional Package Contents
- Power Cord
- VFP1/10 Foot Pedal
- Music Stand
- CD Manual
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would prefer a delivery and installation service please contact our sales team on 0843 515 0600 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.