Solid State Logic Nucleus2
Solid State Logic Nucleus2Details
Product Ref: 80198View Full Description
Buy on finance from £111.37 per month Finance from £111.37 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Compact Portable Studio Unit
The Solid State Logic Nucleus2 Is a compact yet powerful project studio unit designed to provide everything you need to record, edit and mix studio-grade audio. Featuring a wide range of some of the best components that SSL have to offer, the Solid State Logic Nucleus2 includes: Superanalogue™ monitoring with talkback, SSL console grade mic preamps, professional-grade Dante audio interface as well as bundled SSL Duende Native plug-ins. The Solid State Logic Nucleus2 is compatible with all major DAW applications including Logic, Cubase and even ProTools. The unit connects to your computer via a high speed Ethernet connection for DAW control and Dante Audio. Also featured is a USB connection that will appear as a standard keyboard on your host computer allowing you to utilise key command emulation. Three additional USB ports are also featured on the rear which are designed to operate as a USB hub. This highly versatile unit ensures studio-grade audio quality throughout, all housed in an ergonomic, portable unit.
The unique design and layout of the Solid State Logic Nucleus2 puts every major control at your disposal, allowing you to easily navigate the range of parameters with ease. The ergonomic layout improves your overall workflow. It features two banks of 8 channel controls plus centre section controls with a large rotary wheel designed for use with a range of parameters. Touch sensitive 100mm motorised faders are assignable for different parameters, allowing you to precisely dial in the right amount of level or effect. The bright LCD Digital Scribble strips and DAW audio level meters feature self-illuminating buttons and status indicators for optimal visual feedback, even in low-light environments. Soft keys and V-Pots are also fully user definable giving you optimal control over every parameter in the Solid State Logic Nucleus2. You can also configure the system via a remote ‘SSL Logictivity’ browser allowing different control profile sets to be store and recalled when required.
Exceptional Audio Fidelity
The Solid State Logic Nucleus2 incorporates a range of features and components from other SSL units to ensure optimal audio quality and performance. Zero latency REC monitoring with wet/dry control ensures the best audio performance possible, allowing you to monitor your recorded audio in near real-time. At its core, the Solid State Logic Nucleus2 utilises the SSL SuperAnalogue™ signal patch providing unparalleled benchmark audio quality monitor output to the ‘main’ and ‘alternative’ speaker sets via the +4dBu connections. The high quality 2+2 Ch Dante audio interface delivers a record and playback path for your DAW or connectivity to a wider Dante IP audio network. A talkback input is also included which feeds the headphones and triggers a switchable =20dB DIM in the monitor output. This talkback input features an adjustable gain which can be switched to feed input 2 of the Dante soundcard for versatile communication options over the network. The integrated SSL SuperAnalogue Mic Pre’s are the same preamps used in the SSL Duality and AWS consoles as well as the X-Rack system, delivering professional-grade audio quality, allowing you to capture studio quality vocals with exceptional tonality and character.
The Solid State Logic Nucleus2 features a wide variety of analog and digital connections, giving you the ability to connect the unit to a range of different audio devices. Two combi XLR mic/line/instrument level inputs are included that go to the audio interface and monitor outputs allowing you to record everything from vocal performances to electric guitars and more. Digital S/PDIF I/O is features on the AD/DA of the audio interface for digital connectivity as well as two headphones output and one iJack monitor output. A standard 1/4’’ jack footswitch connector is also included as well as an SD card slot allowing you to save and store your Profiles. You can also map and configure Key commands and DAW commands via a remote ‘’SSL Logictivity’’ browser, allowing you to set and recall profile sets. Insert send/return connection switched between inputs and DAW playback are ideal for mixing down, and the ‘external’ SuperAnalogue™ input monitor path allows you to utilise another audio interface.
- Ethernet connected DAW Controller for professional project studios
- Compatible with ProTools, Logic, Cubase/Nuendo and all major DAW applications
- Switch between 3 connected DAWs with a single button press
- Two banks of 8 channel controls plus centre section controls
- Touch sensitive 100mm motorised faders
- Digital Scribble Strips with assignable V-Pots and soft keys
- Completely user customisable DAW & Key Command mapping
- Remote Logictivity Browser for effortless configuration
- SD card for non-volatile project storage
- Large heavy duty transport buttons and high quality jog/shuttle wheel
- Excellent visual feedback via self-illuminating buttons, LED's and DAW Level Metering
- A unique audio nerve centre for your project studio
- Benchmark SuperAnalogueTM quality output to 2 stereo sets of +4dBu monitor outputs
- High quality Dante audio interface (44.1kHz – 96kHz, 24 Bit) over Ethernet
- Two Combi XLR mic/line/instrument level inputs to audio interface and monitor outputs
- Digital S/PDIF I/O to the AD/DA of the audio interface
- Zero latency Rec monitoring with wet/dry control to balance input and DAW playback
- SSL SuperAnalogueTM Mic Pre's, identical to those used on SSL Duality and AWS consoles
- Mic inputs have 80Hz High Pass Filters, Phase Reverse and Phantom Power
- Insert send/return connections switched between inputs and DAW playback for mixdown
- Additional "external" SuperAnalogueTM input monitor path for another audio interface
- Talkback input path with switchable -20dB monitor DIM and adjustable gain. Can be switched to feed input 2 of the Dante soundcard for remote comms over the network
- Two headphone outputs and one iJack monitor input
- Standard 1/4" Jack footswitch connection
- Three USB sockets for use as a 3 port USB hub
- Dual Ethernet ports for incorporating additional Dante devices into your studio
- Frequency Response: (+/- 0.1db 20-20KHz)
- THD +N (1kHz): 0.002 @ +24dBU
- Soundcard Specs: 44.1KHz - 96KHz 16 to 24 bit
- Max Headroom (INPUT): +27 dBU
- Max Headroom (OUTPUT): +26 dBU
- Dynamic Range: >120dB
- Power: External AC-DC Adapter, 24Vdc 5.0A 120W
- Network: 2 x 1 ‘RJ-45’ type (100bT, Cat5)
- USB: 1 x type-B chassis socket, 3 x type-A chassis sockets
- Terminal: RS232, 9-pin sub-D (SSL diagnostic use only)
- External In: Balanced, 3-pin XLR-F, Zi > 10k
- Pre-amp In:
- Balanced, 3-pin XLR-F, Zi ≈ 1k2, 10k
- Balanced, 1/4" stereo jack socket, Zi &;gt10k, 100k
- Inserts: Balanced, stereo 1/4" jack socket, Zi > 10k, 100Ω
- Headphones: Stereo 1/4" jack socket, Zo ≈ 75 ohms
- Footswitch: Stereo 1/4" jack socket (2 circuits)
- iJack: Stereo 3.5mm jack socket, Zi ≈ 10k
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 120mm x 730mm x 385mm
- Weight: 7.5kg (16.5 lbs)
- Boxed Size: 460mm x 200mm x 800mm
- Boxed Weight: 8.0kg (17.75 lbs)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.