View Full Description
The Carbon Keyboard Controller has a 49 key semi-weighted keyboard that provides musicians with a responsive and expressive platform that is specially designed to feel more like an instrument than a controller. Carbon 49's velocity-sensitive keys also accurately capture the dynamics of a performance. Having 49 keys, the Samson Carbon 49's pitch range is perfect for performing, whilst remaining lightweight and highly portable.
Carbon 49 is also equipped with dedicated Transpose and Octave buttons allowing you to change the key of any given instrument, as well as expand the keyboard to a full 4-octave range, without using any sub menus or shift keys. These comprehensive features, not to mention classic Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels, means the Carbon 49 puts a wide range of musical expression and tone manipulation at your fingertips.
Versatility & ease of use
Taking control of your music software with the Carbon 49's assignable Data encoder and Volume slider couldn't be easier. For easy editing, musicians can use the Edit key to adjust up to 14 performance-related control parameters. The Carbon 49's 3-digit, 7-segement LED clearly displays the behavior of every function in real-time and for added versatility, the Carbon 49 also includes traditional MIDI Out, Sustain pedal input and USB connections.
Designed specifically with the iPad in mind, Samon's Carbon 49 features an integrated iPad slot. When the Carbon 49 is combined with the iPad using Apple's iPad Camera Connection Kit, it becomes the ideal tool for making music on-the-go. Easily used with your favorite music and synth iPad apps (that offer support MIDI controllers). For additional mobility, the Samson Carbon 49 can be directly powered by the iPad.
Komplete with Carbon
Bundled with Samson's Carbon 49, Native Instruments' comprehensive Komplete Elements software offers a wide selection of studio-quality sounds, effects and tools for modern music production, composition and sound design. With over 3GB of samples, Komplete Elements will provide you with more than 1,000 premium sounds and three mighty player engines - all carefully compiled to provide a strong toolkit for both stage and studio.
- 49-key velocity-sensitive, semi-weighted keyboard
- Assignable Data encoder and Volume slider
- Edit key for adjusting up to 14 control parameters
- 3-digit, 7-segment LED display provides real-time feedback
- Includes traditional MIDI Out, Sustain pedal input and USB connections
- Compact design, perfect for live performance and studio applications
- Dedicated Transpose and Octave buttons, Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels
- Integrated iPad slot
- iPad and USB bus powered
- Bundled with Native Instrument's Komplete Elements software
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.