Roland SH-01A Sound Module, Blue
Roland SH-01A Sound Module, BlueDetails
Product Ref: 97278View Full Description
Buy on finance from £9.25 per month Finance from £9.25 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Based On The Roland SH-101
The Roland SH-01A Sound Module is the latest addition to the Roland Boutique range, providing a faithful recreation of the now classic SH-101 synthesizer. The SH-01A recreates the monophonic powerhouse in a compact and highly portable module unit. The SH-101 Synthesizer was one of the most iconic analog synths from the 80s. It delivered a unique and powerful sound that Roland have recreated in immense detail, keeping faithful to the oscillator, filter and envelope behaviours with extreme accuracy. The original was used to create some of the most powerful sounds heard in the music industry from fat basslines to crunchy leads and innovative sound FX.
Monophonic & Polyphonic Modes
This faithful recreation uses Roland’s Analog Circuit Behaviour technology to achieve the same sonic details and behaviours of the original with extreme accuracy. The result is a modern-day powerhouse that can be taken with you anywhere you go, ideal for live performers who want a touch of the vintage sound within their performances. The same sound and tones have been recreated to bring it the forefront of the synthesis world once again. The most unique update to the design is the ability to switch between Mono and Polyphonic modes. In Mono Mode, the SH-01A acts virtually the same as the original for versatile sound creation capabilities. The Polyphonic mode allows you to play four notes simultaneously, ideal for creating chords and pads and other multi-note sounds. The most unique feature is the Unison mode which allows you to layer four voices together, creating powerful sounds on the fly.
Step Sequencer & Memory Locations
One of the most useful features incorporated into the new design is the onboard 100-step sequencer. The 100-step sequencer was found on the original module, but now features the ability to save and recall 64 sequence patterns for added versatility. The step sequencer can be used to create complex rhythms and patterns on the fly, allowing you to adjust your parameters with ease thanks to the precision analog controls. As well as the sequencer memory, the SH-01A also includes 64 patch memories for storing sounds you have created as well as tweaked sounds from the original bank.
Compact Design & Connectivity
The Roland SH-101 Synth Module is highly compact and portable, making it ideal for live performances. The compact design will easily fit within a backpack, allowing you to transport your module with ease. It also features a built-in speaker for monitoring sound on the go. The module can run on either USB bus power or can be powered by batteries for ultimate portability. Additionally, you can combine the unit with the optional K-25m Keyboard unit to create an all-in-one synthesizer with 25 velocity-sensitive keys.
- Compact reproduction of the Roland SH-101
- Faithfully recreated for powerful analog synthesis
- New polyphonic mode
- New performance features including expanded sequencer
- 100-step sequencer with 64 sequence patterns
- Sequencer can be used to control modular synths
- Accurate recreation using Roland’s Analog Circuit Behaviour (ACB technology)
- Polyphonic, Mono, Unison & Chord mode
- Ideal for creating fat basses, crunchy leads and more
- Built-in speaker for mobile use
- Can be powered via USB bus power or batteries
- CV/Gate, MIDI and USB connectivity
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.