View Full Description
SuperNATURAL - Roland’s acclaimed SuperNATURAL sound engine produces the rich, sophisticated tones of an acoustic grand piano for a more immersive experience. Also accurately presents the sound of a full variety of instruments.
Ivory Feel - Offering a smooth surface with comfortable playability, the Ivory Feel is instantly recognisable as having a superior touch. This is ideal for musicians who have learnt on a variety of piano types.
EQ - Extensive equalizing controls for unique, textured tones. The EQ settings allow musicians to have as refined a sound as they prefer.
FX Modulation - Extensive modulation controls for unique, textured tones. This is suitable for musicians wanting to experiment and further their sound.
The RD-300NX has the tone and depth similair to an acoustic piano thanks to the SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine. With SuperNATURAL Piano technology the velocity response, note decay, and key-range behaviour are optimised, resulting in a natural sound and response. For EP lovers, the RD-300NX contains an E. Piano based on SuperNATURAL technology that meticulously models classic vintage EPs.
New Ivory Feel-G Keyboard
The newly developed Ivory Feel-G keyboard gives the RD-300NX Roland's most advanced, detailed sensors to date. The sensitivity of the keyboard and depth available with each touch gives you a stunning feel. Whilst this keyboard is detailed, it's also lightweight, which is a great benefit for gigging musicians who want to travel light.
Unique Sound Focus
The innovative Sound Focus feature ensures that every note has exceptional pronunciation. Based on SuperNATURAL phase-correction technology, this feature gives the RD-300NX clarity and strength, without sounding artificial or stale. This means you can play with a relaxed feel, without worrying that your sound will be lost.
The popular One Touch Piano idea has resurfaced with the RD-300NX. The handy feature provides instant access to classic piano sounds with the touch of a button. The powerful Piano Designer furthers this feature, allowing you to build custom pianos quickly and easily on the graphic LCD.
- Height: 14.1cm
- Width: 143.8cm
- Depth: 33.7cm
- Keys: 88
- Surface: Ivory Feel-G with Escapement
- Generator: SuperNATURAL Piano, SuperNATURAL E. Piano, PCM Sound Generator, GM2
- Parts: Live Set (3 Layers) + 16 Parts
- MIDI Format: GM2, GS, XGlite
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 Voices
- Tones: 939
- Live Set: 200 Preset, 60 User
- Multi-Effects: 78 Types
- Reverb: 6 Types
- Chorus: 3 Types
- Compressor: 3-Band
- Digital Equaliser: 3-Band
- Volume Level: 103 dB
- Display: 128 x 64 Dots Graphic LCD
- Lid: Folding
- Power Consumption: 11W
- Included: Damper Pedal
- Connectors: DC In Jack, USB Connectors (MIDI, Memory), MIDI In/Out Connectors, L/MONO and R ¼’’ Output Jacks, Stereo Miniature Input Jack, Phones ¼’’ Jack, Damper Pedal Jack, Control Pedal Jack
- Colour: Contemporary Black
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.