Roland RD-300NX Digital Piano with FREE KRK Headphones and Stand
Product Ref: 29950
Roland RD-300NX Digital Piano with FREE KRK Headphones and StandDetails
Full DescriptionView Full Description
SuperNATURAL Sound - The RD-300NX's acoustic-piano sounds are derived from Roland's acclaimed SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine. With SuperNATURAL Piano technology, three essential elements are dramatically improved - velocity response, note decay, and key-range behaviour - resulting in smooth, natural sound and response. For EP lovers, the RD-300NX contains an E. Piano based on SuperNATURAL technology that meticulously models classic vintage EPs.
Click on the link below to view detailed specifications on the Roland RD-300NX.
New Ivory Feel-G Keyboard
The newly developed Ivory Feel-G keyboard incorporates Roland's most advanced sensor, escapement mechanism, and Ivory Feel features. The keyboard provides the superior touch and sensitivity of Roland's flagship keyboards, in a compact and lightweight design... a great benefit for gigging musicians who want to travel light.
Unique Sound Focus
The innovative Sound Focus feature ensures that every note will be heard, even subtle pianissimo passages. Based on SuperNATURAL phase-correction technology, this essential feature ensures that the RD-300NX won't get lost in the mix, penetrating through walls of sound without compressing or colouring the tone. Players can relax and play naturally, achieving presence onstage without sacrificing dynamics and sound quality.
The popular One Touch Piano concept from previous RD-series pianos has been carried over the RD-300NX as well. The handy feature provides instant access to essential piano and E. Piano sounds and setups with dedicated one-touch buttons. In addition, the popular and powerful Piano Designer feature has been included in the RD-300NX feature set, letting you build custom pianos quickly and easily on the graphic LCD. And finally, for keyboardists who desire a true grand-piano pedalling experience onstage, an optional RPU-3 triple-pedal unit can be added.
FREE With This Roland RD-300NX ...
KRK KNS 6400 Professional Headphones
Record. Mix. Monitor. Enjoy - KRK Headphones provide a precise listening experience that takes you from personal studio to commercial studio to on-the-go track evaluations -- and they allow you to accurately enjoy your music with the consistent voicing philosophy and honest reproduction top producers, studio musicians, performers and engineers have come to trust.KRK headphones provide incredibly natural frequency response that gives you a reference standard unaffected by your location. Day or night. Studio or home. Without disturbing others. Without compromising your tracks. Passionate about music and interested in experiencing the artist's vision as it was intended to be heard? Then experience KRK.
Ultimate Support IQ2000 Double X Braced Keyboard Stand
The IQ-2000 supports keyboards, synthesizers, and workstations up to 150 lbs. with unheard of strength and stability, while maintaining the convenient, lightweight X-style format that gigging keyboardists demand. With thick, double-braced tubing, heavy-duty bolting, a generous upper keyboard shelf, and a no-glare matte finish, the IQ-2000 is the cure for the common X-style stand, equally at home onstage, at jams, and in the studio.
- SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine
- New E. Piano sounds based on SuperNATURAL technology
- Innovative Sound Focus feature ensures that every note will be heard in the mix without compressing or colouring the sound
- New Ivory Feel-G Keyboard with Escapement
- Intuitive U/I: new One Touch Piano feature and graphic LCD
- Hundreds of high quality built-in sounds
- Keyboard: 88 keys (Ivory Feel-G keyboard)
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 Voices
- Parts: Live Set (3 layers) + 16 parts
- Sound Generators: SuperNATURAL Piano, SuperNATURAL (E.Piano), PCM Sound Generator, GM2 (for SMF Playback
- Live Sets: - Preset: 200 - User: 60
- Effects: - Multi-Effects: 78 types - Reverb: 6 types - Chorus: 3 types - 3-band Compressor - 3-band Digital Equalizer - Sound Focus
- File Format: - Standard MIDI File: format-0/1 - Audio File: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear)
- Rhythm Patterns: 200 patterns
- Controllers: - LAYER LEVEL slider x 3 - EQUALIZER knobs - Pitch Bend/Modulation lever - S1/S2 Buttons (Assignable)
- Display: 128 x 64 dots graphic LCD (with backlit)
- Connectors: - OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4-inch phone type - DAMPER PEDAL jack - CONTROL PEDAL jack (FC1, FC2) - MIDI connectors (IN, OUT) - USB connectors (MIDI, MEMORY) - PHONES jack: stereo 1/4-inch phone type - DC IN jack
- Power Consumption: 11W
Included Accessories:- Owner's Manual - Damper Pedal (capable of continuous detection) - AC Adaptor - Power Cord (for AC Adaptor)
- Width: 1,438mm (56-5/8")- Depth: 337mm (13-5/16") - Height: 141mm 5-9/16")
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.