Roland LX-10F SuperNATURAL Digital Piano, Satin Black
Product Ref: 17169
Roland LX-10F SuperNATURAL Digital Piano, Satin BlackDetails
Its beautiful upright cabinet and traditionally-styled pedals give the LX-10F a timeless, classic appearance. But beneath the wood is Roland's most sophisticated SuperNATURAL piano core.
This piano is now on sale as the LX-15 has been released (a slightly updated version of the LX-10). This really is now a bargain price for such a high-quality instrument.
Call our Roland Specialist for further information on: 0843 155 0500
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Never before has a home digital piano in this price range sounded so smooth and natural. With its first-class PHA III Ivory Feel Keyboard, the LX-10F delivers remarkable response and true sound through its high-performance internal speaker system.
Click on the link below to view detailed Brochure on the Roland LX-10F digital Piano.
SuperNATURAL piano - With Roland's breakthrough SuperNATURAL Piano Technology onboard, the LX-10F puts itself in a new class of digital pianos. Three key elements are dramatically improved: velocity response, note decay, and key range behaviour. Where previous sample-based technology created coarse "stair-step" gaps in velocity and key range, and unnatural looping in note decay, SuperNATURAL piano bridges the gaps with perfectly smooth, natural three-dimensional sound and response.
PHA III Ivory Feel Keyboard with Escapement - Inherited from Roland's flagship V-Piano, the LX-10F's PHA III Keyboard with Escapement offers maximum comfort, playability, and response. PHA III improves key repetition and perfectly conveys dynamic, velocity-based tonal changes. The escapement mechanism recreates the authentic "click feel" of a grand-piano keyboard, which particularly enhances expression when playing pianissimo. The keyboard also features Roland's acclaimed Ivory Feel, a comfortable and realistic moisture absorbent material which prevents slipping from perspiration during performance. The authentic coloration of grand-piano keys can also been seen on the sides of the white keys.
Progressive Damper-Action pedal - The LX-10F features Roland's new Progressive Damper Action pedal mechanism, which closely replicates the pedal response of acoustic pianos. When you first start to depress the damper pedal it offers lighter resistance, but as you depress it further, the resistance increases just as it would on an acoustic piano when the dampers start to move up from the strings. This new design also enables more accurate "half-pedaling" response, where the depth of the damper pedal allows subtle control of the decay of the tone. Thus, the Progressive Damper Action pedal offers the sensitive and expressive pedaling response required by the most demanding pianists.
Streamlined cabinet - The LX-10F's polished-ebony and satin-black finish is a gorgeous hybrid. The look is strong and bold, yet the depth of the piano is 45cm. The fallboard's interior has a mirror finish which reflects the keyboard and moving fingers in the style of a grand piano, bringing a sense of visual enjoyment to your playing. The fallboard can be used as a music rest when opened. It closes smoothly and gently, combining both safety and aesthetic grace. In addition to its beautiful appearance, the top lid also shapes the piano's overall tonal character.
Natural, rich sound with built-in speakers - No external speakers or amplifiers are required; the LX-10F is equipped with a high- quality internal speaker system. By taking advantage of the piano's vertical cabinet chamber with six speakers in optimal positions, the LX-10F is able to produce sounds which emanate from the entire instrument, filling the room with rich resonant tone.
- Advanced SuperNATURAL piano engine provides a new level of authenticity and sophistication
- Piano Designer feature allows customisation of sounds (resonance, hammer noise, etc.)
- PHA III Ivory Feel Keyboard with Escapement
- Traditionally-styled pedals with progressive damper action and half-pedal recognition
- Stylish, space saving cabinet with beautiful, polished ebony and satin black hybrid finish
- Built-in 6-speaker system provides natural, rich sound
- Top lid can be opened/closed for tonal variation; fallboard can be used as a music rest when open
For more detailed specifications for the Roland LX-10F SuperNATURAL Digital Piano, please download the PDF from the link below.
- Keyboard: 88 keys (PHA II Ivory Feel Keyboard with Escapement)
- Touch Sensitivity: Touch: 100 levels / Fixed Touch (level adjustable), Hammer Response: 10 levels
- Tracks: 3 tracks
- Song: 1 song
- Note Storage: Approx. 30,000 notes
- USB: Ext Memory port, USB (MIDI) connector
- Others: Output jacks (L/Mono, R): 1/4 inch phone type, Input jacks (Front=L/Mono, R: RCA phono type, Rear=L/Mono, R: 1/4 inch phone type), Phones jack (Stereo) x 2, MIDI connectors (In, Out), AC inlet
- Width: 1,410 mm - 55-9/16 inches
- Depth: 446 mm - 17-9/16 inches
- Height: 1,070 mm - 42-1/8 inches
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with several delivery options. As digital pianos can be quite heavy and delivered in large boxes, please select the most appropriate delivery service for you.
This option is free for this product, and is a 'to your door' service. You may need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes!
There are several options to select, including AM and Saturday services. This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs but you don't have anyone else available to help.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any room you wish, including flats with stairs or more awkward places! You will not need to help them. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service, and you will be called to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
Delivery & Installation
This is our premium service, and includes full delivery, installation and setup in any room you wish. The installers will also take away the packaging if you wish. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service, and you will be called to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you require any assistance, please call us on 0843 155 0800.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.