Roland KC-150 Keyboard Amp
Roland KC-150 Keyboard AmpDetails
Call our Roland Specialist for further information on: 0843 515 0600
Product Ref: 10662View Full Description
Buy on finance from £9.66 per month Finance from £9.66 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Roland KC-150 Keyboard Amp is highly equipped with a flexible mixing section designed with the performing musician in mind. With four independent channels, this is the perfect amp for rehearsals and intimate performances. In addition, the KC-150 also features four mono inputs, a Microphone input and stereo Auxiliary input for connecting CD players for jamming along to.
The KC-150 is equipped with a subwoofer output, which allows user to add a low end boost to their performances. For the optimum sound, the KC-150 can be mounted on to speaker stands for live performances.
Like all amps from Roland, the KC-150 is especially built for life on the road. Players can benefit from the built-in handles for easier transportation, and a rugged design with heavy-duty carpeting, reinforced protective edges and an all-metal grille.
- Affordable 4-channel keyboard amplifier with 65-watt/12-inch speaker and piezo tweeter
- Stereo Auxiliary input (RCA) and XLR Microphone input
- 2-band EQ and Subwoofer output compatible with new KCW-1
- Equipped with Headphones output
- Can be easily mounted on speaker stands
- Durable roadworthy construction with heavy-duty carpeting, protective edges and an all-metal grille
- Rated Power Output: 65 W
- Speakers: 30 cm (12 inches) x 1, Tweeter x 1
Nominal Input Level (1 KHZ)
- Channel 1 (MIC/LINE): -50 to -20 dBu
- Channel 2, 3, 4 (LINE):-20 dBu
- AUX IN:-10 dBu
Nominal Output Level (1 KHZ)
- Line Out: +4 dBu
- Sub Woofer: +4 dBu
- Voltage: AC 117 V, AC 230 V, AC 240 V
- Power Consumption:55 W
Size & Weight
- Width: 480 mm
- Depth:295 mm
- Height: 435 mm
- Weight: 15.5 kg34 lbs
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.