Roland GP607 Digital Grand Piano, Polished Ebony
Roland GP607 Digital Grand Piano, Polished EbonyDetails
The Roland GP607 Digital Grand Piano has a stunning finish and is packed with necessary features for the home environment. The mini grand piano size is large enough to attract attention, but remains small enough to comfortably fit inside the home environment. The SuperNATURAL piano modelling produces a rich, developed sound that is receptive to your unique playing style. The PHA-50 hammer action keyboard has a similar feel to a true acoustic piano. The Bluetooth connectivity enhances your experience with the GP607 by integrating it with a range of dedicated editing and playback apps. Finally the polished ebony finish introduces a stunning look to this versatile instrument.
Please note: Piano stool sold separately.
Product Ref: 79457View Full Description
Buy on finance from £120.14 per month Finance from £120.14 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The GP series of pianos incorporate the Grand design for a stunning look. The mini grand piano design is ideal for home use due to its smaller, lighter size. Despite being a digital piano, the opening and closing of the lid has an impact on the sound produced by the speakers for more accuracy to a real acoustic piano. The 4.1 multi-channel speaker system on the GP607 model has an immersive sound quality that is ideal projecting your notes. For musicians who want a piano to attract attention and have a stunning sound production, the GP series is an ideal choice.
SuperNATURAL Sound Engine
SuperNATURAL Piano technology powers the onboard grand piano sounds, delivering a world-class performance. The GP607 reacts seamlessly with your touch for a responsive and realistic performance. The intuitive Piano Designer feature makes it easy for you to personalise the GP607's tone and response to suit your taste. Parameters such as hammer noise, cabinet resonance and even single note character are all able to be edited for your specific requirements, giving each musician their own signature sound.
Despite having the sound and feel of a traditional piano, the GP607 takes advantage of modern features to make it more accessible than ever. The integrated Bluetooth can be used to stream music from your phone or tablet, so you can play along to your favourite tracks. The USB memory slot can store your recorded performances directly as either a WAV or MP3 file. As well as this, your music production software can be connected via USB, making the GP607 a functional controller. Thanks to the Bluetooth/MIDI technology owners can use the Piano Partner 2 app. This free app follows the chords as you play and adds a full ensemble orchestra for a grand performance. This technology can also be utilised for sheet turning and the piaScore apps.
Weighted Feel with Consistent Response
A digital piano should be comfortable to play wherever you are. The GP607 features some of Roland's flagship design and materials to achieve the most authentic feel. The PHA-50 progressive hammer action keyboard has a weighted feel with consistent response through the entire motion and release of each key. The wood and plastic hybrid construction has an identical response to an acoustic piano, whilst the coating ensures long lasting durability. The ebony/ivory feel keytops absorb subtle moisture from your fingers for a more organic feel over time.
For the complete control of your sound, Roland has equipped the GP607 with a full three pedal system. The damper and soft pedals are capable of continuous detection. The sostenuto and soft pedals are capable of assignable functions for a more personalised experience that takes advantage of the digital piano’s range of editable parameters. The pedals are housed in a smart unit that’s attached to your GP607. This provides both digital and acoustic piano musicians with an instantly recognisable feel and practical usage.
- Width: 1407mm
- Depth: 3949mm
- Height: 1521mm
- Weight: 86KG
- Number of Keys: 88
- Key Material: Wood and Plastic Hybrid
- Feel: PHA-50 Standard with Escapement
- Touch: Roland Ebony/Ivory Feel
- Response: 100 Types Fixed Touch
Sound & Effects
- Sound Generator: SuperNATURAL
- Maximum Polyphony: 384, Limitless on Solo ‘Piano’ Category
- Effects: Ambience, Brilliance
- Volume Output: 113dB SPL
- Piano Designer: Lid, Key Off Noise, Hammer Noise, Duplex Scale, Full Scale String Resonance, Damper Resonance, Key Off Resonance, Cabinet Resonance, Soundboard Type, Damper Noise, Single Note Tuning, Single Note Volume, Single Note Character
- Tones: 307
- Temperament: 10 Types
- Master Tuning: 415.3--466.2Hz
- Bluetooth: MIDI, Turning Music Sheet, Audio Streaming
- Bluetooth Version: Version 3 and 4
- Metronome Functions: Tempo, Beat, Downbeat, Pattern, Volume, Tone
- Transpose Increments: Semitones
- Auto Off: Yes
- Panel Lock: Yes
- Recorder Files: Standard MIDI, 70,000 Notes Approx
- Playback Software: Standard MIDI
- Audio File: WAV, 44.1 kHz, 16-Bit Linear Format
- Internal US Songs: 363
- Internal Other Songs: 353
- Power Consumption: 12W
- Rated Power Output: 20W x 2, 5W x 2
- Colour: Polished Ebony
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Included Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet "Stand Assembly", Roland Classical Piano Masterpieces, Roland Piano Arrange Collections "Let's Enjoy Piano", AC Adaptor, Power Cord, Headphone Hook
- Headphone Effects: 3D Ambience
- 1/4 Inch Phone Jack: 1
- Miniature Type Input Jacks: 1
- 1/4 Inch Output Jacks: L/Mono, R
- Mic Input Jack: 1/4 Inch Phone Type
- MIDI Connectors: In/Out
- USB Computer Port: USB B type
- USB Memory Port: USB A type
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.