SuperNATURAL - Roland’s acclaimed SuperNATURAL sound engine produces the rich, sophisticated tones of an acoustic grand piano for a more immersive experience. Also accurately presents the sound of a full variety of instruments.
Ivory Feel - Offering a smooth surface with comfortable playability, the Ivory Feel is instantly recognisable as having a superior touch. This is ideal for musicians who have learnt on a variety of piano types.
Acoustic Projection - Produces immersive and detailed sound with accuracy. The sound has a rich clarity with the authentic tendencies of an acoustic piano.
Air Performer App - Ingenious app allows you to play along to songs from your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Designed for budding musicians wanting to learnt interactively and independently.
SuperNATURAL Piano technology powers the onboard grand piano sounds, delivering world-class performance. The FP-80 reacts quickly to your touch for a responsive and realistic performance. The intuitive Piano Designer feature makes it easy for you to personalise the FP-80's tone and response to suit your taste.
A digital piano is only as good as it speakers, which is why the FP-80 backs up great SuperNATURAL technology with a multi-channel four speaker system, immersing you in a warm and dynamic sounds, convincingly sounding like an authentic grand piano.
Weighing just 15kg, the FP-80 is perfect for live performances and even includes host of other useful funcitons for playing live. Smoky organ tones, emotive strings and modern synth sounds provide a range of gig-ready sounds, all on one keyboard. The Acousic Projection sound system can be used for personal monitoring on large stages, and is powerful enough to carry your performance in more intimate settings.
The Rhythm Function provides sophisticated backing to your pieces. Intelligent full-keyboard chord recognition gives you complete control of your personal band, whilst a convenient rear-panel jack lets you connect an external mic and sing along with your performance. You can even add real-time harmony effects to your voice based on the chords you play.
The FP-80 is a great motivational tool for practice, intelligently adding bass, drums and other sound guided by the notes you play, aiding musical understanding and making practice sessions stay fresh. Connect an iPhone™ or USB memory stick to play along with your favourite songs.
- Keyboard: 88 keys (Ivory Feel-S Keyboard with Escapement)
- Touch Sensitivity: Key Touch: 100 levels, Fixed Touch, Hammer Response: Off, 1 to 10
- Keyboard Modes: Whole, Dual (volume balance adjustable), Split (split point, volume balance adjustable)
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Sound
- MIDI Format: Conforms to GM2, GS, XGlite
- Max. Polyphony: 128 voices
- Grand Piano: 14 tones
- E.Piano: 25 tones
- Strings: 18 tones
- Organ: 19 tones
- Other: 296 tones (including 8 drum sets, 1 SFX set)
- Parts: 2 parts (Keyboard, Accompaniment)
- Save Format: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0)
- Songs: 1 song
- Note Storage: Approx. 30,000 notes
- Tempo: Quarter note = 10 to 500 (When rhythm function turns on: Quarter note = 20 to 250)
- Resolution: 120 Ticks Per Quarter Note
- Playable format: Audio files (WAV format, 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear)
- Recording Format (When Using Separately Sold USB Flash Memory): Audio files (WAV format, 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear)
- Transpose: Playback Transpose (with audio from INPUT jack): -6 to +5 (in semitones)
- Tempo: Audio Playback Speed: 75 to 125
- Recording (When Using Separately Sold USB Flash Memory): Keyboard, SMF Data, Song, Rhythm, Audio from MIC INPUT and INPUT jacks
- Internal Memory Save Format:Standard MIDI Files (Format 0), Registration Set Files (Roland Original Format)
- External Storage: USB Flash Memory
- Playable Song Format: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 1), Roland Original Format (i-Format), Audio Files (WAV format, 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear)
- Save Format: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0), Audio Files (WAV format, 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear), Registration Set Files (Roland original format)
- Internal Songs: 30 songs
- Registrations: 25 Registrations (capable of pedal shift)
- Rated Power Output: 7 W x 2, 6 W x 2
- Volume Level (SPL): 101 dB (* This figure was measured according to the method that is based on Roland's technical standard.)
- Speakers: (8 (3-3/16 inches) x 12 cm (4-3/4 inches)) x 2 (with speaker box), (5 (2 inches) x 12 cm (4-3/4 inches)) x 2
- Display: Graphic LCD 128 x 64 dots
- Control: Volume (slider), MIC VOLUME, [SPEAKER] switch
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Connectors: DC In Jack, ¼’’ Damper Pedal Jack, ¼’’ Soft Pedal Jack, ¼’’ Sostenuto Jack, Stereo Miniature Input Jack, L/MONO ¼’’ Output Jack, R ¼’’ Ouput Jack, Mic Input ¼’’ Jack, USB Computer Type B Port, USB Memory Type A Port, MIDI In/Out Connectors, Stereo ¼’’ Phone Jack
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, AC Adaptor, Power Cord, Music Rest, Damper Pedal
Size and Weight
- Width: 1396 mm, 55 inches
- Depth: 371 mm, 14-10/16 inches
- Height: 134 mm, 5-5/16 inches
- Weight: 23.8 kg, 52 lbs. 8 oz.
Size and Weight (FP-80 With Dedicated Stand KSC-76 and Music Rest)
- Width: 1396 mm, 55 inches
- Depth: 458 mm, 18-1/16 inches
- Height: 935 mm, 36-13/16 inches
- Weight: 36.3 kg, 80 lbs. 1 oz.
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would prefer a delivery and installation service please contact our sales team on 0843 515 0600 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you.