Roland FP-80 Digital Piano with Free Stand, White
Roland FP-80 Digital Piano with Free Stand, WhiteDetails
The Roland FP-80 digital piano combines detailed features with a lightweight design to produce a user friendly instrument. Equipped with Roland's SuperNATURAL sound engine, your notes will have the depth and clarity needed to ensure you're always heard. The microphone input allows you to connect your voice to the FP-80's speakers and effects. The FP-80 is an ideal choice for a pianist looking to further their skills. With a white finish, the FP80 has a classic look that turns heads for all the right reasosns. This model comes equipped with a free KSC-76 stand by Roland, which has a sturdy build and is designed specifically for the FP-80.
Product Ref: 79388View Full Description
Buy on finance from £38.20 per month Finance from £38.20 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
SuperNATURAL Piano technology powers the onboard grand piano sounds, delivering world-class performance. The FP-80 reacts quickly to your touch for a responsive and realistic performance. The intuitive Piano Designer feature makes it easy for you to personalise the FP-80's tone and response to suit your taste.
A digital piano is only as good as it speakers, which is why the FP-80 backs up great SuperNATURAL technology with a multi-channel four speaker system, immersing you in a warm and dynamic sounds, convincingly sounding like an authentic grand piano.
Weighing just 15kg, the FP-80 is perfect for live performances and even includes host of other useful funcitons for playing live. Smoky organ tones, emotive strings and modern synth sounds provide a range of gig-ready sounds, all on one keyboard. The Acousic Projection sound system can be used for personal monitoring on large stages, and is powerful enough to carry your performance in more intimate settings.
The Rhythm Function provides sophisticated backing to your pieces. Intelligent full-keyboard chord recognition gives you complete control of your personal band, whilst a convenient rear-panel jack lets you connect an external mic and sing along with your performance. You can even add real-time harmony effects to your voice based on the chords you play.
The FP-80 is a great motivational tool for practice, intelligently adding bass, drums and other sound guided by the notes you play, aiding musical understanding and making practice sessions stay fresh. Connect an iPhone™ or USB memory stick to play along with your favourite songs.
- Keyboard: 88 keys (Ivory Feel-S Keyboard with Escapement)
- Touch Sensitivity: Key Touch: 100 levels, Fixed Touch, Hammer Response: Off, 1 to 10
- Keyboard Modes: Whole, Dual (volume balance adjustable), Split (split point, volume balance adjustable)
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Sound
- MIDI Format: Conforms to GM2, GS, XGlite
- Max. Polyphony: 128 voices
- Grand Piano: 14 tones
- E.Piano: 25 tones
- Strings: 18 tones
- Organ: 19 tones
- Other: 296 tones (including 8 drum sets, 1 SFX set)
- Parts: 2 parts (Keyboard, Accompaniment)
- Save Format: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0)
- Songs: 1 song
- Note Storage: Approx. 30,000 notes
- Tempo: Quarter note = 10 to 500 (When rhythm function turns on: Quarter note = 20 to 250)
- Resolution: 120 Ticks Per Quarter Note
- Playable format: Audio files (WAV format, 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear)
- Recording Format (When Using Separately Sold USB Flash Memory): Audio files (WAV format, 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear)
- Transpose: Playback Transpose (with audio from INPUT jack): -6 to +5 (in semitones)
- Tempo: Audio Playback Speed: 75 to 125
- Recording (When Using Separately Sold USB Flash Memory): Keyboard, SMF Data, Song, Rhythm, Audio from MIC INPUT and INPUT jacks
- Internal Memory Save Format:Standard MIDI Files (Format 0), Registration Set Files (Roland Original Format)
- External Storage: USB Flash Memory
- Playable Song Format: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 1), Roland Original Format (i-Format), Audio Files (WAV format, 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear)
- Save Format: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0), Audio Files (WAV format, 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear), Registration Set Files (Roland original format)
- Internal Songs: 30 songs
- Registrations: 25 Registrations (capable of pedal shift)
- Rated Power Output: 7 W x 2, 6 W x 2
- Volume Level (SPL): 101 dB (* This figure was measured according to the method that is based on Roland's technical standard.)
- Speakers: (8 (3-3/16 inches) x 12 cm (4-3/4 inches)) x 2 (with speaker box), (5 (2 inches) x 12 cm (4-3/4 inches)) x 2
- Display: Graphic LCD 128 x 64 dots
- Control: Volume (slider), MIC VOLUME, [SPEAKER] switch
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Connectors: DC In Jack, ¼’’ Damper Pedal Jack, ¼’’ Soft Pedal Jack, ¼’’ Sostenuto Jack, Stereo Miniature Input Jack, L/MONO ¼’’ Output Jack, R ¼’’ Ouput Jack, Mic Input ¼’’ Jack, USB Computer Type B Port, USB Memory Type A Port, MIDI In/Out Connectors, Stereo ¼’’ Phone Jack
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, AC Adaptor, Power Cord, Music Rest, Damper Pedal
Size and Weight
- Width: 1396 mm, 55 inches
- Depth: 371 mm, 14-10/16 inches
- Height: 134 mm, 5-5/16 inches
- Weight: 23.8 kg, 52 lbs. 8 oz.
Size and Weight (FP-80 With Dedicated Stand KSC-76 and Music Rest)
- Width: 1396 mm, 55 inches
- Depth: 458 mm, 18-1/16 inches
- Height: 935 mm, 36-13/16 inches
- Weight: 36.3 kg, 80 lbs. 1 oz.
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would prefer a delivery and installation service please contact our sales team on 0843 515 0600 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.