Roland FP-30 Digital Piano with Stand, Stool and Headphones, White
Roland FP-30 Digital Piano with Stand, Stool and Headphones, WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 81985View Full Description
Buy on finance from £15.45 per month Finance from £15.45 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Roland FP-30 Digital Piano
The Roland FP-30 Digital Piano provides the user all the luxury of having a full sized piano but without the necessity for needing a large amount of space or parting with a mountain of cash. The affordable FP-30 brings a classic Roland sound, feel and abundance of modern features. Adept at fitting into most spaces with surprising ease, the 88-note piano is also light and portable, making an ideal instrument for the travelling musician.
As well as these features the FP-30 provides a number of additional attributes such as in built practice and recording facilities. The keyboard also uses blue tooth wireless support in order to operate with a multitude of music apps, providing the user with a comprehensive experience that is both varied and exciting.
Double Braced Keyboard Stand
The X-Frame Double Braced Keyboard Stand by Gear4musicHigh is quality double braced portable Keyboard stand that provides the player with high grade steel , a height adjustable stand and stable support whilst playing.
Rockstand by Warwick Deluxe Keyboard Bench Black
The Rockstand by Warwick has a padded cushion that keeps you comfortable when playing. The X frame style is sturdy and maintains balance on uneven surfaces. The rubber foot ends are a gripped surface that stop you from sliding on all surfaces. The cushion’s padding is not only comfortable but easy to clean. The Rockstand has a black finish that is smart in home, live and studio environments.
Numark HF125 Headphones
The Numark HF125 headphones are comprised of two large 40mm Mylar speaker drivers granting the user the ability to discern and distinguish subtle nuances within a mix. The headphones feature an ultra-wide frequency response, high dynamic range and a high-resolution capsule that enable the listener an unparalleled listening experience for an affordable price.
- Keyboard: 88 Keys (PHA-4 Standard Keyboard with Escapement and Ivory Feel)
- Touch Sensitivity: 5 Types, Fixed Touch
- Keyboard Mode: Whole, Dual, Split, Twin Piano
- Pedals: Accessory Pedal, Damper
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Sound
- MIDI Format: Conforms to GM2, GS
- Polyphony (Max): 128 Voices
- Tones (Piano): 6
- Tones (E. Piano): 7
- Tones (Other): 22 Tones
- Stretched Tuning (Piano Tones): Always On
- Master Tuning: 415.3 Hz – 466.2 Hz (Adjustable in Increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Transpose: -6 to +5 (Semitones)
- Effects: Ambience, Brilliance
- Effects (Piano Tones): String Resonance, Damper Resonance, Key Off Resonance
- Parts: 1 Part
- Save Format: Standard MIDI Files
- Note Storage: 30,000 Notes (Approx)
- Tempo: Quarter Note = 20 to 250
- Resolution: 120 Ticks Per Quarter Note
- Song Select
- Mix Balance
- All Song Play
- Playback: WAV
- Playback Resolution: 44.1 kHz (16-bit Linear Format)
- Controls: Song Select, Play/Stop
- Tempo: Quarter Note = 20 – 250
- Beat: 0/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4
- External Memory
- External Storage: USB Flash Memory
- Playable Song Format: Standard MIDI Files, WAV (44.1 kHz – 16 Bit Linear)
- Save Format: Standard MIDI Files
- Internal Songs: 30 Songs
- Connectors: USB (Computer), USB (Memory), 2 x ¼” Jack (Headphone/Output), 1 x 1/8” Jack (Stereo), 1 x ¼” Jack (Stereo)
- Rated Output Power: 11W x 2
- Speakers: 2 x 12cm
- Volume Level (SPL): 102 dB
- Other Functions: Panel Lock, Tone Demo, Auto Off
- Includes: Owner’s Manual, Music Rest, AC Adapter, Power Cord, Damper Pedal
- Height: 150 mm
- Width: 1,300 mm
- Depth: 284 mm
- Weight: 14.1 Kg
Numark HF125 Headphones Features
- Rotating earpieces for easy one-ear monitoring
- Lightweight design for maximum comfort
- Padded ear cushions for comfortable listening
- Single-sided cord minimizes tangles
- Closed back design for superior isolation
- Cord Length: 6'
- Colour: Black and Silver
- Speaker Drivers: 40mm Mylar
- Connector: 1/4"
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option free of charge, which is a 'to your door' service. You may need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes!
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs but you don't have anyone else available to help. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are also available for an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would like more information, please call us on 0843 155 0800.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.