Roland FP-30 Digital Piano with Stand, Stool and Headphones, Black
Roland FP-30 Digital Piano with Stand, Stool and Headphones, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 72220View Full Description
Buy on finance from £15.45 per month Finance from £15.45 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Roland FP-30 Digital Piano
The Roland FP-30 Digital Piano provides the user all the luxury of having a full sized piano but without the necessity for needing a large amount of space or parting with a mountain of cash. The affordable FP-30 brings a classic Roland sound, feel and abundance of modern features. Adept at fitting into most spaces with surprising ease, the 88-note piano is also light and portable, making an ideal instrument for the travelling musician.
As well as these features the FP-30 provides a number of additional attributes such as in built practice and recording facilities. The keyboard also uses blue tooth wireless support in order to operate with a multitude of music apps, providing the user with a comprehensive experience that is both varied and exciting.
Double Braced Keyboard Stand
The X-Frame Double Braced Keyboard Stand by Gear4musicHigh is quality double braced portable Keyboard stand that provides the player with high grade steel , a height adjustable stand and stable support whilst playing.
Rockstand by Warwick Deluxe Keyboard Bench Black
The Rockstand by Warwick has a padded cushion that keeps you comfortable when playing and a solid coating that provides a stable support.
Numark HF125 Headphones
The Numark HF125 headphones are comprised of two large 40mm Mylar speaker drivers granting the user the ability to discern and distinguish subtle nuances within a mix. The headphones feature an ultra-wide frequency response, high dynamic range and a high-resolution capsule that enable the listener an unparalleled listening experience for an affordable price.
- Keyboard: 88 Keys (PHA-4 Standard Keyboard with Escapement and Ivory Feel)
- Touch Sensitivity: 5 Types, Fixed Touch
- Keyboard Mode: Whole, Dual, Split, Twin Piano
- Pedals: Accessory Pedal, Damper
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Sound
- MIDI Format: Conforms to GM2, GS
- Polyphony (Max): 128 Voices
- Tones (Piano): 6
- Tones (E. Piano): 7
- Tones (Other): 22 Tones
- Stretched Tuning (Piano Tones): Always On
- Master Tuning: 415.3 Hz – 466.2 Hz (Adjustable in Increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Transpose: -6 to +5 (Semitones)
- Effects: Ambience, Brilliance
- Effects (Piano Tones): String Resonance, Damper Resonance, Key Off Resonance
- Tempo: Quarter Note = 20 – 250
- Beat: 0/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4
- Parts: 1 Part
- Save Format: Standard MIDI Files
- Note Storage: 30,000 Notes (Approx)
- Song Select
- Mix Balance
- All Song Play
- Tempo: Quarter Note = 20 to 250
- Resolution: 120 Ticks Per Quarter Note
- Playback: WAV
- Playback Resolution: 44.1 kHz (16-bit Linear Format)
- Controls: Song Select, Play/Stop
- External Storage: USB Flash Memory
- Playable Song Format: Standard MIDI Files, WAV (44.1 kHz – 16 Bit Linear)
- Save Format: Standard MIDI Files
- Internal Songs: 30 Songs
- Connectors: USB (Computer), USB (Memory), 2 x ¼” Jack (Headphone/Output), 1 x 1/8” Jack (Stereo), 1 x ¼” Jack (Stereo)
- Rated Output Power: 11W x 2
- Speakers: 2 x 12cm
- Volume Level (SPL): 102 dB
- Other Functions: Panel Lock, Tone Demo, Auto Off
- Includes: Owner’s Manual, Music Rest, AC Adapter, Power Cord, Damper Pedal
- Height: 150 mm
- Width: 1,300 mm
- Depth: 284 mm
- Weight: 14.1 Kg
Numark HF125 Headphones Features
- Rotating earpieces for easy one-ear monitoring
- Lightweight design for maximum comfort
- Padded ear cushions for comfortable listening
- Single-sided cord minimizes tangles
- Closed back design for superior isolation
- Cord Length: 6'
- Colour: Black and Silver
- Speaker Drivers: 40mm Mylar
- Connector: 1/4"
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would prefer a delivery and installation service please contact our sales team on 0843 515 0600 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.