Roland DP-603SE Digital Piano Package, Contemporary Black
Roland DP-603SE Digital Piano Package, Contemporary BlackDetails
The Roland DP603 Digital Piano combines a minimalist design with advanced functions for the modern musician. The SuperNATURAL piano modelling technology produces a wide soundscape of rich, engaging tones. The PHA-50 hammer action keyboard registers the subtle nuances in your playing style for a truly individual performance. This model benefits from Bluetooth connectivity to integrate with a number of apps on your smartphone or tablet. The contemporary black finish and modern design will fit in well to the home environment. This pack also includes a Gear4music adjustable piano stool and a pair of SubZero SZ-7080 monitoring headphones, so you have everything you need to start your playing journey.
Product Ref: 81973View Full Description
Buy on finance from £48.99 per month Finance from £48.99 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The DP series of digital pianos focuses on the modern home environment. As well as playing with exceptional quality, the DP series pianos have contemporary designs and stunning finishes. The structure is slightly slimmer than standard, meaning your DP piano doesn’t compromise space in the room. These pianos are packed with features to produce a full range of tones. The available sounds keep every player inspired, whilst the comfortable keyboard has a smooth playability. For musicians looking for a piano that's comfortable and attractive the DP series is an ideal choice.
Despite having the sound and feel of a traditional piano, the DP603 takes advantage of modern features to make it more accessible than ever. The integrated Bluetooth can be used to stream music from your phone or tablet, so you can play along to your favourite tracks. Alternatively, use the piano as a wireless speaker system due to its high quality audio output. The USB memory slot can store your recorded performances directly as either a WAV or MP3 file. As well as this, your music production software can be connected via USB, making the DP603 a functional controller.
SuperNATURAL Sound Engine
SuperNATURAL Piano technology powers the onboard grand piano sounds, delivering a world-class performance. The DP603 reacts seamlessly with your touch for a responsive and realistic performance. The intuitive Piano Designer feature makes it easy for you to personalise the DP603's tone and response to suit your taste. Parameters such as hammer noise, cabinet resonance and even single note character are all able to be edited for your specific requirements, giving each musician their own signature sound.
SubZero SZ-7080 Monitoring Headphones
The SubZero SZ-7080 Monitoring Headphones have been specially designed for studio and recording situations, offering high quality sound and a large frequency range. With a 3m cable, an included 6.3mm adapter and a comfortable, non slip headband, these are perfect for all studio situations.
- Width: 1398mm
- Depth: 311mm
- Height: 783mm
- Weight: 45.9KG
- Number of Keys: 88
- Key Material: Wood and Plastic Hybrid
- Feel: PHA-50 Standard with Escapement
- Touch: Roland Ebony/Ivory Feel
- Response: 100 Types Fixed Touch
Sound & Effects
- Sound Generator: SuperNATURAL
- Maximum Polyphony: 128, Limitless on Solo ‘Piano’ Category
- Effects: Ambience, Brilliance
- Volume Output: 108dB SPL
- Piano Designer: Lid, Key Off Noise, Hammer Noise, Duplex Scale, Full Scale String Resonance, Damper Resonance, Key Off Resonance, Cabinet Resonance, Soundboard Type, Damper Noise, Single Note Tuning, Single Note Volume, Single Note Character
- Tones: 307
- Keyboard Modes: Whole, Dual, Split, Twin
- Temperament: 10 Types
- Master Tuning: 415.3--466.2Hz
- Bluetooth: MIDI, Turning Music Sheet, Audio Streaming
- Bluetooth Version: Version 3 and 4
- Metronome Functions: Tempo, Beat, Downbeat, Pattern, Volume, Tone
- Transpose Increments: Semitones
- Auto Off: Yes
- Panel Lock: Yes
- Playable Software: Standard MIDI
- MIDI Format: GM2, GS, XGlite
- Audio Files: WAV, MP3
- Audio File: WAV, 44.1 kHz, 16-Bit Linear Format
- Maximum Songs: 10
- Controls: Song Select, Play/Stop, Record, Rewinding, Fast-forwarding, Top of Song, Part, Mute, Tempo, All Songs Play, Count-In, Song Balance
- Power Consumption: 9W
- Rated Power Output: 30W x 2
- Colour: Contemporary Black
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Included Accessories: Owner's Manual, Roland Classical Piano Masterpieces, Roland Piano Arrange Collections "Let's Enjoy Piano", AC Adaptor, Power Cord, Stabilizer, Headphone Hook, Cord Clamps
- Headphone Effects: 3D Ambience
- 1/4 Inch Phone Jack: 1
- Miniature Type Input Jacks: 1
- 1/4 Inch Output Jacks: L/Mono, R
- Mic Input Jack: 1/4 Inch Phone Type
- MIDI Connectors: In/Out
- USB Computer Port: USB B type
- USB Memory Port: USB A type
SubZero SZ-7080 Monitoring Headphone Specifications
- Driver size: 53 mm
- Sensitivity: 94 +/- 3dB
- Impedance: 60 Ω
- Max Power: 1200 mW
- Frequency range: 10Hz - 30kHz
- Cable length: 3 m
- Type of cable: Attached, straight
- Plug: Gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo
- Adapter: Gold-plated 6.3 mm stereo
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option free of charge, which is a 'to your door' service. You may need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes!
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs but you don't have anyone else available to help. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are also available for an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would like more information, please call us on 0843 155 0800.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.