Roland DJ-808 DJ Controller
Roland DJ-808 DJ ControllerDetails
Product Ref: 79461View Full Description
Buy on finance from £35.47 per month Finance from £35.47 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Perfect Balance Between Software and Hardware
The Roland DJ-808 AIRA DJ Controller brings together the perfect balance of software and hardware to provide you with the ultimate DJ experience. Combining the highest level of integration with Serato DJ with the supreme power and performance of Roland DJ hardware, the DJ-808 presents a whole new range of state-of-the-art DJ tools which create unlimited customisation options and result in a whole new world of creativity. The DJ-808 is the ultimate controller/ instrument for your desired DJ application, whether it is on stage or in the studio. The DJ-808 also includes a new copy of Serato software to provide you with a professional digital workstation to produce, mix, and perform with.
Quick and Simple Connection to External Devices
The Roland DJ-808 AIRA DJ Controller is built with upgradibility and expansion in mind, which is why Roland have provided two AIRA link USB ports for easy and simple connection with compatible Roland instruments and effects, all using a single USB cable. The DJ-808 adds a new level of unique control to your existing DJ sets, using USB to connect other components and easily sync them to your Serato DJ tracks.
Dedicated Rotary Controls
The DJ-808 features a built-in Roland TR Drum Machine to provide you with unmistakable drums which are known to have defined the sound of entire genres of dance music. The TR drum machine includes a wealth of legendary sounds: Bass Drum, Snare Drum, Hi-Hats and Clap from the TR-808, TR-909, TR-707, and TR-606 drum machines. Roland's famous Analog Circuit Behavior is used to provide all the thump and sizzle associated with the classic instruments. With dedicated rotary knobs for altering attack, decay, and tuning, the integrated TR Drum Machine develops upon legendary sounds to allow for a truly unique DJ experience. Also built in to the DJ-808 is the TR-S sequencer which can trigger the new 8-slot Serato Sampler within Serato DJ, providing wide control opportunity over mixing and matching individual drum sounds, layering kicks and snares, and building your own drum parts.
Dedicated Vocal Transformer to Transform Your Vocals
A high quality mic input and XLR combo jack are available on the Roland DJ-808 however a dedicated Vocal Transformer is included to transform your vocals and redefine the sound of your mix. Knobs for EQ, Pitch and Formant are also present which allow you to adjust your sound accordingly. The advanced ducking capability will automatically alter the volume when speaking or singing into the mic so that you can focus on what's important whilst the DJ-808 does the work for you. The VT even features an integrated Auto Pitch function which will match the incoming signals with the key of the track within Serato DJ.
Smooth Platter Response for Quick Cuts and Scratches
The Roland DJ-808 takes advantage of large, high-quality platters featuring a durable design and a low-latency response for smooth, yet super fast cuts and scratches. All of the essential information is shown through the integrated displays found alongside the platters so that you remain in control throughout your performance. Another addition to the advanced platter system is the dual deck mode which enables you to control two decks simultaneously from a single platter, perfect for those who seek another level of control of their sounds.
- New Serato software included
- Built-in Roland TR drum machine with 606, 707, 808, 909 kicks, snares, claps and hi-hats
- Control the Serato Sampler with the TR-S sequencer
- Built-in VT Voice Transformer with Pitch, Formant, Ducking and Serato key matching
- Velocity sensitive RGB color pads for HOT CUE, ROLL, TR, SAMPLER and more
- Large ultra-low-latency platters with integrated displays
- 4 high-quality integrated Channel FX
- Standalone professional 4 channel digital mixer
- Connect external instruments via MIDI or AIRA Link USB and jam along with Serato DJ
- 24bit/96kHz audio fidelity
- Control two decks simultaneously with dual deck mode
- 100mm pitch faders
- Unlocks Serato DJ and comes with a Serato Pitch ‘n Time DJ license
- Connect turntables or CDJs with the purchase of a Serato DVS license
- Sampling Frequency: 96 kHz, 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz
- A/D conversion: 24 bits
- D/A conversion: 32 bits
- INPUT (1--4) (RCA phono type, LINE): -12 dBu
- INPUT (1, 2) (RCA phono type, PHONO): -39 dBu
- MIC IN (Combo type): -60 dBu
- MASTER OUT 1: +6 dBu (balanced)
- MASTER OUT 2: +0 dBu
- BOOTH OUT: +6 dBu (balanced)
- 18 dB
- INPUT (1--4) (RCA phono type): 47 k ohms or greater
- MIC IN (Combo type): 7 k ohms or greater
- MASTER OUT 1: 600 ohms (balanced)
- MASTER OUT 2: 1 k ohm (unbalanced)
- BOOTH OUT: 600 ohms (balanced)
- PHONES: 44 ohms
- 96.0 kHz: 20 Hz--40 kHz (+0/-2 dB)
- 48.0 kHz: 20 Hz--22 kHz (+0/-2 dB)
- 44.1 kHz: 20 Hz--20 kHz (+0/-2 dB)
- INPUT (1--4) --> MASTER OUTPUT 1: 83 dBu typ.
- (GAIN knob: min., input terminated with 1 k ohm, channel fader: max., IHF-A, typ.)
- MASTER OUT: 115 dB
- BOOTH OUT: 115 dB
- PHONES: 115 dB
- INPUT (1--4) jacks: RCA phono type
- MIC IN jack: Combo type (XLR, 1/4 inch TRS phone (balanced))
- MASTER OUT 1 jacks: XLR type (balanced)
- MASTER OUT 2 jacks: RCA phono type
- BOOTH OUT jacks: TRS phone type (balanced)
- PHONES jacks: stereo 1/4 inch phone type, miniature phone type
- USB Host ports: USB type A
- PC port: USB type B
- MIDI OUT connector
- DC IN jack
- PHONO GROUND terminal
- AC adaptor
- 2,000 mA
- W x D x H: 668 x 427 x 84 mm
- W x D x H: 26-5/16 x 16-13/16 x 3-5/16 inches
- 6.8 kg (excluding AC adaptor)
- 15 lbs
- Startup guide
- USB cable
- serato P'NT DJ EXPANSION PACK VOUCHER card
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.