Roland C-200 Classic Organ
Product Ref: 20611
Roland C-200 Classic OrganDetails
The most streamlined and affordable of Roland's Classic Organ series is the new C-200. Ideal for students or musicians who desire great sound with portability and simplicity, the C-200offers a clean, clear user interface and an instantly selectable menu of high-quality organ, piano and celesta sounds as well as harpsichord and fortepiano for baroque ensemble applications. For portability, the C-200 features high-quality built-in speakers with Bass Reflex and a single 76-note keyboard, however it easily lets you simulate dual-manual performance via programmable keyboard split points and zones. For additional performance flexibility, an optional pedalboard can be added. The C-200 is the ideal instrument for classical music students, small choirs, and intimate churches, chapels, concert halls, and theatres.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The successor to the popular C-190, the C-200 is for traditional organists who want great sounds and features in a portable instrument. It?s equipped with authentic classical organ sounds and orchestral voices, plus Harpsichord, Fortepiano, Piano, and Celesta sounds for accompaniment in Baroque ensembles. The user interface is extremely simple and intuitive, with dedicated buttons for sound selection and choosing from four Baroque pitches and five different temperaments.
The C-200 features a 76-note virtual dual-manual keyboard with individually defined upper and lower sections, allowing users to achieve true dual-manual performance from a compact instrument. It also provides a wide key range for playing piano sounds. Support for an optional PK-series pedalboard (PK-5A, PK-7A, or PK-25A - NOT INCLUDED) is available as well.
The built-in stereo speaker system provides superb sound, and pleasant ambience effects emulate the rich sound experience of playing in a large hall or cathedral. An onboard easy-to-use recorder is also included for music practice.
Combining compact design with traditional sounds, the C-200 is perfect for gigging classical musicians and students alike. It?s also well-suited for use with choirs and gospel groups, and is a great portable instrument for church use in chapels and cathedrals.
- Portable design with simple user interface
- 76 keys for dual-manual simulation as well as wide key range for the Fortepiano and Piano sound.
- Built-in stereo speaker system with Bass Reflex
- Pedalboard IN (PK-IN) to support an optional PK-series pedalboard (PK-5A, PK-7A, PK-25A) - NOT INCLUDED
- High-quality organ sounds with variations
- Dedicated buttons for Harpsichord, Fortepiano, Piano and Celesta sounds
- Internal Orchestral sounds for Pedal, Manual I and Manual II
- Four baroque pitches and five Temperaments support by easy buttons
- One-track recorder function for performance recording and evaluation
- USB Flash Memory connector to store performances and registration sets
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.