Roland BK-5 Backing Keyboard
Roland BK-5 Backing KeyboardDetails
The Roland BK-5 Backing Keyboard is the ideal instrument for a one man band. The high quality interface allows you to build layers of sound. The BK-5 has over 300 accompanying rhythms, so you can assign a whole band to your performance. You can also customise and create your own rhythms for songs that are truly your own. The BK-5 is the ultimate instrument to write, create, perform and record with.
Product Ref: 24080View Full Description
Buy on finance from £19.09 per month Finance from £19.09 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The BK-5 has been equipped with Roland's premium sound engine, packed with over 1,100 great sounds and dozens of drum and percussion kits. The keybaord has a polyphony of up to 128 voices. It is also compatible with GM2, GS AND XG Lite for a wide rangeof voicing formats.
In addition to playing MIDI Files with its internal sound generator, the BK-5 can also play and manipulate audio files. The MP3 or Audio WAV files are easy to connect via the USB slot, so you can assign your BK-5 to change and perform limitless sounds. The BK-5's Center Cancel feature can be used to remove vocal lines from songs, meaning you can do karaoke with all your favourite tunes.
To expand the capabilities of the BK-5, a USB port is provided so you can connect to hundreds of devices. The USB is also a storage for the songs you record from your BK-5, transferring to Audio Files (WAV, 44.1KHz/16-bit linear format) on a USB storage device.
- Self-contained, do-everything keyboard with auto-accompaniment engine and built-in sound system
- Wide selection of sounds, Music Assistants, and Rhythms that cover a wide landscape of musical genres (including East-Europe, Latin-America, Asia, and more)
- Friendly graphical user interface
- Onboard effects, including reverb, chorus, EQ, multi-band compressor, and dozens of multi-effects
- Music rhythm compatibility with Roland BK-7m/E-series/ G-series/VA-series instruments
- Compatible with backing formats (SMF, MP3, WAV, and Rhythm) directly from USB memory; instant audio recording onto USB memory
- Automatic chord detection for SMF files
- Video output to share SMF/MP3 Lyrics with friends or the audience on an external screen
- Keyboard: 61 keys (velocity sensitive)
- Display: 160 x 160 dots Graphic LCD (with backlit)
- Max. Polyphony: 128 voices (GM2/GS/XG Lite compatible)
- Sounds: 1,172 tones, 60 Drum Sets
- Multitimbral parts: 3 real-time parts (UP1, UP2, LWR) + 16 song parts
- Master Tuning: 415.3 to 466.2 Hz
- Key Control (Transpose): -6 to +5 in semitones (for audio/MIDI data)
- Tempo change: 20 to 250 BPM for SMF and rhythms, 75 to 125 for mp3 and WAV files
- Part mute functions: TRACK MUTE (Rhythms, SMF), CENTER CANCEL (mp3, WAV, AUDIO INPUT signals)
- Real-time parts (UP1, UP2, LWR), Rhythms/SMF section
- Reverb: 8 types (selectable via Makeup Tools)
- Chorus: 8 types (selectable via Makeup Tools)
- MFX: 84 types for real-time parts (selectable via Tone Part MFX)
- MFX: A & B for rhythm and SMF section (selectable via Makeup Tools)
- Parametric EQ: 6 presets + 1 User memory
- Multi-band compressor: 6 presets + 1 User memory
- Rhythms: 305 in 6 "Rhythm" families (localized rhythms for specific areas are included in the WORLD 1 and WORLD 2 families)
- Rhythm Composer: Internal Rhythm Composer, SMF-to-Rhythm Converter provided as PC application (Windows) on the bundled CD-ROM
- One Touch memories: 4 programmable registrations per rhythm
- Rhythm Makeup Tools: Instrument-oriented editing
- Real-time player: SMF (Format 0/1), KAR, mp3, WAV, mp3+CDG
- Song chord extractor: Automatic chord detection for SMF files
- SMF Makeup Tools: Instrument-oriented editing
- Performance Lists:
- Unlimited number (storage on USB memory)
- Over 500 "Music Assistant" memories (internal memory)
- 5 "Factory Song" memories (internal memory)
- Media: USB Flash memory
- Song Save Format - Audio files: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear)
- SMF, mp3/WAV, mp3+CDG
- Slide shows:
- Picture folder linked to songs (recommended resolution: 512 x 384 or 1024 x 768 pixels)
- Panel controls: Knobs: VOLUME, Rotary encoder: Data dial
- PHONES jack x2: Stereo 1/4" phone type
- AUDIO INPUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- AUDIO OUTPUT jacks (L/Mono, R/Mono): 1/4" phone type
- USB COMPUTER connector (Type B, reception and transmission of MIDI data)
- USB MEMORY (Type A, data storage devices)
- MIDI connectors (IN, OUT): Visual Control function
- VIDEO OUTPUT jack: RCA-type (CVBS, PAL or NTSC selectable)
- Foot pedal jack: HOLD, SWITCH/EXPRESSION (programmable)
- Speakers: 10 cm x 2
- Rated power output: 12 W x 2
- Power supply: AC adaptor
- Power consumption: 1100mA
- Auto Off function: Off, 10 min, 30 min, 240 min
- Owner's Manual
- AC adaptor
- Power cord (for connecting the AC adaptor)
- Music rest
- CD-ROM (Style Converter 4.0, USB driver)
Optional Accessories (Sold Separately)
- USB Flash Memory: M-UF series
- Pedal Switch: DP series
- Footswitch: BOSS FS-5U
- Expression Pedal: EV series
- Width (W): 1,044 mm41-1/8 inches
- Depth (D): 317 mm12-1/2 inches
- Height (H): 129 mm5-1/8 inches
- Width (W): 1044 mm41-1/8 inches
- Depth (D): 317 mm12-1/2 inches
- Height (H): 301 mm11-7/8 inches
Size and Weight (Without music rest):
Size and Weight (Including music rest):
All specifications and appearances are subject to change.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.