Roland BK-3 Compact Backing Keyboard, Black
Roland BK-3 Compact Backing Keyboard, BlackDetails
The BK-3 Backing Keyboard is the perfect entry level auto-accompaniment instrument. This portable keyboard puts the power of a full ensemble under the solo entertainer or home player's fingertips! Whether performing on stage, playing with friends or practising alone the BK-3 is a great investment.
Product Ref: 31105View Full Description
Buy on finance from £10.76 per month Finance from £10.76 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Massive Choice of Onboard Sounds and Rhythms
Whichever genre of music you're looking for the BK-3 is packed with sounds and rhythms from around the world including Eastern Europe, Latin America and Asia. With over 850 tones and 50 drum kits you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to voices for melody playing and accompaniment. Compatibility with GM2, GS and XG Lite formats ensures high-quality with Standard MIDI files.
This BK-3 61 note keyboard has been programmed by Roland's master technicians from around the world creating special rhythms and a wide range of colourful, authentic music for you to choose from. The top level Roland sound engine provides masses of great sounds whilst the front panel is intuitive and user friendly with clearly labelled buttons, dedicated controls and a clear LCD display.
Upload Backing Via USB and Sing Karaoke!
The USB memory can be used to play a number of external backing formats including WAV, MP3, SMF and Roland rhythms (BK, E, G and VA series). Even when using audio files, the playback tempo or song key can easily be adjusted to suit your vocal range. This, along with the Center Cancel function, which reduces the volume of track vocals, makes the BK-3 perfect for karaoke and minus-one playing.
Easy Audio Recording
If you wish to capture your performance on the BK-3 a dedicated front panel button makes it simple and easy to record directly to USB. These recordings are saved as CD-quality WAV data so it's easy to transfer them to a computer if you want to burn them onto CDs.
Roland Wireless Connect for iPhone and iPad
This compatibility with Roland Wireless Connect allows BK-3 players to communicate with their Apple iPhone or iPad over the wireless network with the optional WNA1100-RL Wireless USB Adaptor. There are a number of fun, free iOS apps available to download including Air Recorder which captures audio on your phone and Lyrics Viewer which displays SMF song lyrics on your iPad - more karaoke fun! With Show Your Music you can create video clips of your performances and share them online.
- Keys: 61 keys (velocity sensitive)
- Keyboard Modes: Whole, Split, Dual
- Display type: 132 x 64 dots, Graphic monochrome LCD (with backlit)
- Max. Polyphony: 128 voices (GM2/GS/XG Lite compatible)
- Sounds: 851 tones; 53 Drum Sets
- Multitimbral parts 2 keyboard parts (UPP, LWR) + 16 song parts
- Master Tuning: 415.3 to 466.2 Hz
- Key Control (Transpose): -6 to +5 in semitones (for audio/MIDI data)
- Tempo change: 20 to 250 BPM for SMF and rhythms 75 to 125 for mp3 and WAV files
- Real Time parts (UPP, LWR): Reverb and Chorus: depending on Rhythm/SMF Reverb Chorus Macro 1 Mfx (84 Mfx Editable Macro) (selectable via Tone Part Mfx) EQ
- Rhythms/SMF section: Reverb: 8 types, Chorus: 8 types, 2 Mfx (84 Mfx Editable Macro) EQ
- Rhythms: 250 in 5 "Rhythm" families (localized rhythms for specific areas are included in the WORLD 1 and WORLD 2 families)
- Real-time player: Rhythms (STL), SMF (Format 0/1), KAR, mp3, WAV
- Key Control: -6 to +5 in semitones (for rhythm, smf, mp3/wav)
- Tempo Change: 20 to 250 BPM for SMF and rhythms
- Time Stretch: 75 to 125 for mp3 and WAV
- One Touch memories: 4 suitable tones for each rhythm (Programmable)
- Rhythm and SMF Makeup Tools: Instrument-oriented editing
- Track Mute: for Rhythms/SMF
- Center Cancel: for mp3/WAV
- Media: USB Flash memory.
- Save format: Audio files: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear)
- Time Signature: 1 to 32/16, 1 to 32/8, 1 to 32/4, 1 to 32/2
- Mode: Always, Play
- Count In: Off, 1 bar, 2 bar
- Unlimited number (storage on USB memory)
- Over 500 "Music Assistant" memories (internal memory)
- 5 "Factory Song" memories (internal memory)
- Performance memories per List: Max. 999
- Search function: Quick location of Rhythms and Songs on the connected USB memory
- Demo: Yes
- Lyrics on Internal Display: SMF, mp3/WAV
- Panel Controls: Volume Knob Balance (Backing/Keyboard) Buttons
- Phone/Output Jack: 1/4"
- phone type (TRS connector)
- USB COMPUTER port (Type B, reception and transmission of MIDI data)
- USB MEMORY port (Type A, data storage devices)
- MIDI IN, MIDI OUT (Visual Control function)
- Foot Pedal jack: PEDAL HOLD/SWITCH (assignable)
- Speakers: 2 x 10 cm
- Rated power output: 2 x 7.5 W
- Power supply: AC adaptor
- Power consumption: 1,200 mA
- Auto Off function: Off, 10 min, 30 min, 240 min.
Size and Weight (excludeing AC adaptor and music rest)
- Width: 1044 mm, 41-1/8 inches
- Depth: 317 mm, 12-1/2 inches
- Height: 129 mm, 5-1/8 inches
- Weight 7.5 kg, 16 lbs. 9 oz.
Size and Weight (including music rest)
- Width: 1044 mm, 41-1/8 inches
- Depth: 408 mm, 16-1/8 inches
- Height: 318 mm, 12-9/16 inches
- Owner's Manual
- AC adaptor
- Power cord (for connecting the AC adaptor)
- Music rest
Options (sold separately)
- USB flash memory (M-UF-series)
- Wireless USB Adaptor (WNA1100-RL)
- Pedal Switch: DP-series
- Footswitch: BOSS FS-5U
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.