Roland AIRA System 1M Plug-Out Synthesizer Module
Roland AIRA System 1M Plug-Out Synthesizer ModuleDetails
Product Ref: 58044View Full Description
Buy on finance from £13.90 per month Finance from £13.90 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With a huge amount of synthesis power on its own, interconnecting the SYSTEM-1m with other modular gear creates an even greater range of sonic possibilities. Its impressive oscillator section, sweet filters and snappy envelopes are sure to be welcome in any modular setup, no matter how big or small. But it's the System-1M's combination of CV/Gate modularity, Plug-Out, and DAW integration that takes things into completely uncharted territory.
For example, load the SH-101 Plug-Out into the System-1M and you essentially have a hardware SH-101 with modular capabilities which is something that has never existed before. You can process external sources through the SH-101's acclaimed filters, or load the SH-2 Plug-Out and use its formidable oscillator section to drive any number of available Eurorack filters and envelopes.
- Semi-modular synthesizer with PLUG-OUT capability
- 19 colour-coded CV/Gate and audio connections with LED lighting
- 84 HP Eurorack, table-top and 19" rack compatible using AC or Eurorack power
- Versatile oscillators with six waveforms, Crossmod, Ring Mod, Sync and Colour control
- All parameters controlled with high-resolution knobs and sliders with LED indicators
- External input for processing external signals through filter, amp and FX section
- -12 dB and -24 dB filter types with independent high-pass filters
- Integrated tone, crusher, reverb and delay effects
- Tempo syncing for LFO and delay
- 24-bit/96kHz Audio and MIDI interface
- AIRA Link for easy connection to MX-1 Mix Performer
- Includes rack-mount adapter and braided patch cables
- Ableton Live Lite is included
- Inputs: 1 x OSC 2 SYNC, 1 x Ring, 1 x EXT, 3 x ENV, 1 x LFO, 1 x Gate, 1 x CV
- Outputs: 1 x Headphones, 1 x LFO, 1 x OSC 1 SYNC, 1 x OSC 1, 1 x Mix Out, 2 x ENV, 2 x Master Out (L-Mono/LR Stereo)
- Other Connections: 1 x USB, 1 x MIDI In/Out, 1 x DC In
- Faders: 10
- Encoders: 35 Rotary Encoders
- Buttons: 12
- Backlit: LED
- Effects: Tone, Crusher, Reverb, Delay
- Rack Size: 84 HP Eurorack / 19"
- Includes: Rack-Mount Adapter, Braided Patch Cables
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.