Roland A-300 Pro USB MIDI Controller Keyboard
Roland A-300 Pro USB MIDI Controller KeyboardDetails
If you're looking for keyboard controllers that you can use in the studio, on-stage, or anywhere you feel inspired, look no further than the A-300PRO. Combining the best of Roland engineering with Cakewalk's legendary ease-of-use, the A-300PRO has the features and feel you need to get the most out of your music performances and productions.
Call our Roland Specialist for further information on: 0843 155 0500
Product Ref: 16922
- 32 velocity-sensitive keys
- 45 assignable controls knobs, sliders and buttons
- USB Bus Powered - no AC adaptor required
- Cakewalk Production Plus Pack software
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Feel of a Roland-Quality Instrument:
When you perform with the A-300PRO, you're tapping into the benefits of over 30 years of Roland keyboard development.
A superior key mechanism provides aftertouch and increased sensitivity for a wide range of expressive dynamics in your performance. Rounded key assemblies offer responsive reaction to your touch and more comfortable glissando. Plus, enhancements have been made to eliminate vertical shake and reduce the already low mechanical noise on key strokes. And with selectable Velocity curves you can fine tune the A-300PRO to match your playing style. No matter what your skill level, you'll appreciate the feel of a quality instrument when you play the A-300PRO.
Everything at Your Fingertips:
The A-300PRO has been ergonomically designed to put everything at your fingertips. All controls are easily accessible and intelligently laid out to make performing and producing music an inspiring affair. Whether you're playing your favorite virtual instrument or working in your digital audio workstation, 9 knobs, 9 sliders, 4 buttons, and a dedicated Transport section offers fully assignable control of all the features you need. And the sure-grip, rubber-coated Pitch Bend/Modulation Stick offers expressive control of both functions at the same time.
The A-300PRO Editor for Mac and PC makes it a breeze to customize the A-300PRO for use with your favorite synth or DAW. Just fire up the editor, adjust your Control Map, and hit transmi - it's that easy. And when you're working with an ACT (Active Controller Technology) enabled DAW like SONAR, parameters will remap automatically, keeping you in the flow and focused on your music.
The A-300PRO puts 8 velocity sensitive Dynamic Pads right within your reach. Use these pads to trigger grooves, samples, or one shots on the fly with your favorite DAW, sampler, or virtual instrument like the included Cakewalk Sound Center or Studio Instruments Drums. Use the Hold control to "latch" the pads. Or assign aftertouch, velocity, and controller data to pads for greater expression in your performance.
Ready to Rock In Studio or On Stage:
Whether you're live on stage in front an audience of screaming fans, or dimming the lights in the studio to capture a mood, you can always clearly see what you're doing with the A-300PRO's ultra-bright backlit LED display and buttons. And the A-PRO works with USB bus power, so if you have your laptop you're ready to make music anywhere.
Easy Connections with Side Panel Ports:
The A-300PRO provides easy access connections on the side panel so that you can have a computer monitor or laptop in the ideal position behind the keyboard - a must for educational use. Connect USB, MIDI IN/OUT, Hold and Expression pedals without having to reach behind the keyboard.
FPT Low-latency MIDI Transmission:
Don't trust your MIDI to anything else! The A-300PRO offers MIDI Transmission using Roland's proprietary FPT (Fast Processing Technology). You can rely on FPT for stable, high speed, low latency, and low jitter MIDI transmission. In layman's terms, that means that subtleties of your performance are going to be captured regardless of the music application you are using. And when working with virtual instruments, FPT provides lower latencies to give you the inspiring feel of playing a real instrument.
Production Plus Pack:
The Production Plus Pack is a powerful suite of music creation software that ships with the A-300PRO. It includes SONAR 8.5 LE recording software (PC only) and three high-quality and versatile virtual instruments for Mac and PC: Rapture LE, Cakewalk Sound Center, and Studio Instruments Drums.
- Keyboard: 32 keys (with velocity and channel aftertouch)
- Display: 16 characters, 2 lines LCD (with backlighting)
- Connectors: Sustain Pedal Jack: ¼? phone type, Expression Pedal Jack: ¼? TRS phone type, MIDI IN/OUT, USB Connector, DC IN Jack.
- Power Supply: DC 9 V (AC Adaptor) or USB Bus Power, 300 mA (AC Adaptor or USB Bus Power)
- Accessories: A-PRO CD-ROM, Cakewalk Production Plus Pack DVD-ROM, USB Cable, Owner?s Manual.
- Optional Accessories: Pedal Switch: DP-2/DP-10, Expression Pedal: EV-5/EV-7, AC Adaptor (PSB series)
- Dimensions: Width: 606 mm/24 inches, Depth: 251 mm/10 inches, Height: 91 mm/4 inches,
- Weight: 2.9 kg/6 lbs. 7 oz.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- Headphones and In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.