PreSonus FaderPort 8 DAW Control Surface
PreSonus FaderPort 8 DAW Control SurfaceDetails
Product Ref: 80038View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.85 per month Finance from £11.85 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Versatile Control Unit
The PreSonus FaderPort 8 is designed to improve your workflow, minimising the time you spend clicking through endless controls and parameters in your DAW. The FaderPort 8 features eight premium-quality, motorized Alps fader, normally reserved for high end controls surfaced and digital mixing consoles. It also features a range of large transport controls including the standard Stop, Play, Fast FWD, Rewind and Record buttons. In total there are 57 buttons covering 78 different functions, allowing you to easily access and edit parameters with a single press of a button. You can do everything from adjust your click-trap tempo to modify plug-in parameters and automation. The FaderPort 8 is the ideal companion for your keyboard and mouse, allowing you to control the more in-depth features that usually require a lot more work.
The most unique feature of the PreSonus FaderPort 8 is the ‘Session Navigator’ which provides quick and easy access to eight critical functions for optimal flexibility. The Session Navigator gives you dedicated buttons to instantly arm all tracks for recording as well as controlling mutes and SOLO clear and more. The highly versatile functionality even gives you four programmable User buttons, which can be customised to access and control your favourite functions.
The highly intuitive layout lays out all the major functions and controls in a clear and concise configuration. Mute, Solo and Rec buttons are included for added control within your DAW allowing you to control different parameters with each button. You can even create your own custom key mappings, allowing you to cater to your favourite parameters, VSTS and anything else within your selected DAW. You can use the PreSonus FaderPort 8 to do everything from recording fades to write single-channel or grouped-channel automation in real-time. Eight high-definition scribble strips provide precise visual feedback for all your functions, even in low-light environments. It even includes a footswitch input for hand-free start/stop functionality.
the PreSonus FaderPort 8 will easily integrate with all major DAW applications as well as providing tight Studio One integration. The streamlined workflow and support for the Mackie Control and HUI protocols, give you the ability to control virtually any DAW. Its plug and play functionality eliminates the need for drive installation, simply plug in your control surface and you’re ready to go.
- OS: macOS® 10.8.5 or higher
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- OS: Windows 10 x64/x86, Windows 8.1 x64/x86, Windows 7 x64/x86 SP1 + platform update
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD® Athlon™ X2 processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- USB: USB 2.0 port
- Other: Internet connection required for driver and bundled software installation
- 8 touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized faders
- 8 high-definition Scribble Strip displays
- Complete recording-transport controls: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop
- Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next / Prev Event
- General session controls: Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Track Management, Click On/Off with tap tempo
- Session Navigator provides quick control over track scrolling, channel banking, timeline scrolling, and much more
- Channel Controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Rec Arm
- Automation Controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
- Optional Fader functionality: plug-in edit, bus sends, pan
- macOS® / Windows® compatible with native Studio One® support and HUI and Mackie Control Universal emulation
- Footswitch input for hands-free start/stop
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- USB Port: 1 USB 2.0 port
- Footswitch: 1 Footswitch jack for hands-free stop/start
- Faders: 8 100 mm long-throw, touch-sensitive, motorized faders
- Operation: Dual-servo motorized drive belt system for fast and quiet operation
- Construction: Heavy-duty construction
- Resolution: 10-bit, 1,024 steps
- General Controls: Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Timecode, Click On/Off with Tap Tempo, 4 programmable User buttons, 8 Function buttons, Macro, Parameter Link, Bypass Plug-ins
- Channel Controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Select, Rec Arm
- Automation Controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
- Option Fader Functionality: Plug-in Edit, Bus Sends, Pan
- Window View: Mix, Project, Transport, Undo
- Transport: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop, Return to Zero (Functionality varies slightly depending on the DAW.)
- Navigation: Track Scroll, Channel Banking, Timeline Scroll, Horizontal Zoom, Vertical Zoom, Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next / Prev Event, Nudge
- Console Management: Show/Hide: Audio Track, Inputs, MIDI Tracks, Buses, Outputs, VCA, FX; Show All
- Displays: 8 high-definition digital scribble strip displays, timecode display, channel meters
- Power Supply: 12 VDC, 2A external power supply
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.