Numark iDJ Pro Premium DJ Controller for iPad
Product Ref: 24159
Numark iDJ Pro Premium DJ Controller for iPadDetails
The iDJ Pro from Numark is a professional DJ controller that expands your iPad™'s touch interface to form a completely fresh DJ experience. The iDJ is compatible with with AirPlay Speakers & Algoriddim's Djay App.
Please Note: iPad™ not included.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Featuring a sleek, brushed aluminum casing, the iDJ Pro is equipped with all the professional controls you expect, plus some design features and capabilities that will inspire brand-new surges of creativity.
Combining Numark's industry-leading DJ controllers with the power of your iPad™, iDJ Pro puts a 30-pin dock for iPad™ at the centre of its traditional dual-platter setup, giving you access to your iPad™'s touchscreen alongside an expanded layout of physical controls: touch-sensitive platters, old-school die-cast aluminum volume knobs, a dedicated music-library scroll knob, plus hot cues, looping, pitch and effect controls. Once your iPad™ is docked, a latching door provides total, seamless integration, giving you an intuitive, flexible and powerful DJ system.
Thanks to your iPad's wireless capability, you'll have access to virtually any song instantly. iDJ Pro empowers you with access to the cloud, allowing you to download tracks and have them pumping in seconds. The iDJ Pro is also fully integrated with the popular djay for iPad™ app by Algoriddim™ and can work with other Core MIDI-enabled apps. It's also AirPlay™ compatible, giving you the flexibility to blast your set wirelessly through AirPlay™ speakers. iDJ Pro comes ready to party with professional microphone and external device inputs as well as balanced XLR master outputs.
"...unlike any other DJ controller out there. 5/5!"
Digital DJ Tips
"...the tuntables are really accurate...you can do everything..."
"...iDJ Pro is the very model of excellence and simplicity."
For further information about the iDJ Pro Premium DJ Controller, please download the set-up guide PDF from the link below.
- Casing: Brushed aluminium casing with lighted controls
- Platters: Capacitive touch-activated platters, plus Hot Cues, Loop and Effects controls
- Volume Knobs: Large retro-styled die-cast aluminium volume knobs
- AirPlay™-compatible: Send your mix to any Apple AirPlay™ speakers
- Scroll knob: Dedicated music-library scroll knob
- Inputs: RCA inputs, 1/4" microphone input and
- Outputs: 1/4" and 1/8" headphones outputs, balanced XLR outputs
- App Compatibility: Core MIDI-Compatible, Works seamlessly with Algoriddim™'s djay for iPad™ app (sold seperately).
- Dimensions: 22.1 x 13.1 x 3 inches
- Weight (unboxed): 5.6 lbs
- Power: 12v DC 2A, Center Pin-Positive
- Output Level (XLR): 12.8dBV (differential)
- Output Level (RCA): 6.8 (single-ended)
- Frequency Response: <+/-2dB, 20Hz - 20kHz
- THD+N: <0.03
- SNR: 105 dB
Algoriddim's djay app* for iPad *(sold separately):
- DJ with the music on your iPad, including songs you transferred from your computer or downloaded from online music stores
- Customized user interface for perfect integration of app and controller
- Includes a built-in sampler
- Crossfader slope and direction controls
- Beat-matched auto, manual, and bounce looping
- Record your sets, save them in djay?s built-in organizer, and share them online
- Automatic beat and tempo detection, auto-sync and beat-synchronized scratching
- Built-in effects: Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Bit Crusher, Filter, Absorb, Drift, Sway, Crush, Punch, and Twist
- Stream your mix via iPad wirelessly to Bluetooth speakers, Apple TV, AirPort Express station, or AirPlay speakers
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.