View Full Description
Featuring a sleek, brushed aluminum casing, the iDJ Pro is equipped with all the professional controls you expect, plus some design features and capabilities that will inspire brand-new surges of creativity.
Combining Numark's industry-leading DJ controllers with the power of your iPad™, iDJ Pro puts a 30-pin dock for iPad™ at the centre of its traditional dual-platter setup, giving you access to your iPad™'s touchscreen alongside an expanded layout of physical controls: touch-sensitive platters, old-school die-cast aluminum volume knobs, a dedicated music-library scroll knob, plus hot cues, looping, pitch and effect controls. Once your iPad™ is docked, a latching door provides total, seamless integration, giving you an intuitive, flexible and powerful DJ system.
Thanks to your iPad's wireless capability, you'll have access to virtually any song instantly. iDJ Pro empowers you with access to the cloud, allowing you to download tracks and have them pumping in seconds. The iDJ Pro is also fully integrated with the popular djay for iPad™ app by Algoriddim™ and can work with other Core MIDI-enabled apps. It's also AirPlay™ compatible, giving you the flexibility to blast your set wirelessly through AirPlay™ speakers. iDJ Pro comes ready to party with professional microphone and external device inputs as well as balanced XLR master outputs.
"...unlike any other DJ controller out there. 5/5!"
Digital DJ Tips
"...the tuntables are really accurate...you can do everything..."
"...iDJ Pro is the very model of excellence and simplicity."
- Integrates touch screen and processing power of iPad into DJ control surface
- Access and mix your iTunes library + 20 million songs via Spotify integration
- Seamless integration with Algoriddim's vjay app (sold separately)
- Capacitive touch-activated platters, die-cast aluminium volume knobs
- Brushed aluminium casing with hot cue, loop, and effects controls
- 3-way effect capability: filter knob, effect knob, and X/Y pad in djay app
- Streams wirelessly via iPad to Bluetooth® or AirPlay® speakers
- Supports stereo output and cueing in iOS 6
- RCA inputs, 1/4-inch (6.35mm) mic input, and XLR outputs
- Core MIDI-compatible
- Controller Type: Mixer/Decks
- Platters: Capacitive Touch-Activated Platters
- Volume Knobs: Large Retro-Styled Die-Cast Aluminium
- Buttons: 41
- Rotary Encoders: 11
- Faders: 2 x Pitch, 1 x Crossfader
- Transport: Dedicated Music Library Scroll Knob
- Housing: Brushed Aluminium Casing
- Inputs: 1 x Stereo RCA (Aux), 1 x 1/4" Microphone
- Output: 1 x Stereo XLR (L/R), 1 x Stereo RCA, 2 x Headphone (1/4" and 1/8")
- Output Level (XLR): 12.8 dBV
- Output Level (RCA): 6.8
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- THD+N: <0.03%
- S/N Ratio: 105 dB
- Communication Protocol: Core MIDI
- Power: 12V DC 2A, Centre Pin-Positive
- Height: 3"
- Width: 22.1"
- Depth: 13.1"
- Weight: 2.54 Kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.