View Full Description
Please Note: iPad not included.
Numark has worked with Algoriddim the makers of the highly popular Djay software to bring support for iDJ Live to Djay for iPad. Mix your iPod music library on a hyper-realistic turntable interface. Perform live, record mixes on-the-go, or enable Automix mode and let djay mix your favorite playlist automatically. With unprecedented ease-of-use and innovative multi-touch mixing features, djay for iPad takes DJing to the next level and offers a unique experience for beginners and professionals alike. Djay is available for purchase from the App store.
You Already Know Your Way Around
You can mix and scratch your music, including your iTunes Music Libraries using two large performance platters and a central mixer section with a crossfader, buttons and knobs. iDJ Live is laid out in to carefully recreate the two-decks-and-a-mixer setup that professional DJs prefer. Just load your tracks to either Deck A or Deck B, and then control it, cueing up the start point, performing advanced transitions and even scratching.
Plug In And Start The Party!
iDJ Live comes complete with iPad stand and custom headhpone/speaker audio cable so connecting to your sound system of choice is easy. Connect your iPod touch, iPhone or iPad in seconds using the built-in dock connector. Once these two connections are made, just switch the party into overdrive.
Get serious with your iPod, iPhone or iPad with iDJ Live.
- DJ parties of all sizes with your compatible iPad, iPod, or iPhone
- Perfect for beginners and seasoned pros alike
- Large scratch wheels for natural scratch feel
- Crossfader enables you to mix between songs
- Headphone/Speaker split cable included to allow you to separate cue and play performance audio
- iPad stand included
- Plug-and-play works with iOS Core MIDI DJ software
- Polish your mix with Bass and Treble controls
- Browse your iPod music library quickly and easily in your chosen DJ software
- iPad, iPad 2
- iPod touch 3, iPod touch 4
- iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S
- iDJ Live Controller
- iPad Stand
- Headphone/Speaker Split Cable
- Quick start guide
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.