Novation LaunchKey Mini MK2 MIDI Controller Keyboard
Novation LaunchKey Mini MK2 MIDI Controller KeyboardDetails
The Novation LaunchKey Mini MK2 is the all-new MK2 version of Novation's most compact and portable MIDI keyboard controller. Featuring 25 mini synth-action keys and 16 velocity-sensitive pads, along with Ableton Live Lite, Novation's Bass Station software synth and more, this lightweight but powerful DAW controller makes the perfect addition to any electronic performance or studio setup.
Product Ref: 57956View Full Description
Spend another £166.02 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Seamless Integration with Ableton Live
LaunchKey Mini has been designed to make it easy and fun to produce electronic music. All the controls work as soon as you plug it in and are arranged to make the most sense in Ableton Live. 16 velocity-sensitive pads let you launch clips and play beats. They light up to show you when clips are loaded, playing and recorded and are laid out to match your Ableton Live session view; one row to launch clips, and one row to stop them. You can also easily tweak your instruments using eight high-quality knobs, and sketch out ideas on a 25-note mini keyboard with a fast synth-style action that makes it really nice to play.
Rugged Construction and Versatile Connectivity
LaunchKey Mini is compact and tough enough to throw in your bag, so you can take it anywhere. Fully class compliant and bus-powered via USB, it is ready to use the moment you plug it into your laptop, with no need for any drivers or power cables. You can also connect it to your iPad via a Camera Connection Kit to control all sorts of iOS music apps, like Novation's free LaunchKey App.
LaunchKey Mini also integrates immediately with FL Studio, Pro Tools, Reason, Cubase and Logic without any mapping whatsoever. It comes with everything you need to start making music, including Ableton Live Lite, Novation Bass Station and V-Station virtual instruments, and 1GB of samples from Loopmasters.
- Designed for Ableton Live: All the controls are laid out intuitively and work immediately.
- Play Loops and Create Expressive Beats: Trigger clips and play drums using 16 velocity-sensitive multi-coloured pads.
- Shape Your Sound: Tweak your instruments and effects or freely re-assign using eight high-quality knobs.
- Easily Produce and Perform: 25-note velocity-sensitive mini keyboard, with fast synth-style action.
- Take it Anywhere: Compact and tough enough to throw in your bag. No power cable needed.
- Control All Major Music Software: Get automatic hands-on control of other DAWs, including FL Studio.
- Plug In and Play: USB bus-powered and totally class-compliant, so it works straight away without any drivers.
- Make Music Immediately: Includes Ableton Live Lite, Novation Bass Station and V Station virtual instruments plus 1 GB of Loopmasters samples.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.