Seamless Integration with Ableton Live
Novation LaunchKey 25 MK2 is the quickest and easiest way to produce and perform electronic music using Ableton Live. You just plug in via USB and the keys, knobs and velocity-sensitive RGB pads give you immediate hands-on control of your session view, instruments, effects and mixer. Launch clips, control FX, play beats and much more using 16 pads laid out in two rows of eight, to match your Ableton Live session view; one row to launch clips, and one row to stop them. Full colour RGB LEDs mean they'll match the colour of your clips too, while velocity-sensitivity lets you really put some feeling into your beats.
Versatile and Intuitive Layout
LaunchKey is designed to let you shape your sound however you like, using eight rock solid rotary knobs to tweak your instruments and effects. The 25-note synth-style keyboard is lightweight, fast and very easy to play, but also velocity-sensitive so you can create truly expressive performances. All the controls integrate seamlessly and immediately with Ableton Live, and can be reassigned to anything. Of course, if you do not use Ableton, it will map to other major music software using InControl.
Rugged and Durable Construction
LaunchKey 25 is tough enough to take and use anywhere. Fully class compliant and bus-powered via USB, LaunchKey is ready to use the moment you plug it into your laptop, with no need for any drivers or power cables. It comes with absolutely everything you need to start making music: Ableton Live Lite, Novation's Bass Station and V-Station virtual instruments, plus a comprehensive 1GB collection of production-ready samples from world-leading sample store Loopmasters.
Designed for Ableton Live: All controls work immediately and can be freely reassigned.
See Your Session: Full colour RGB pads match the colour of your clips.
Create Expressive Beats: All 16 pads are velocity-sensitive for creating dynamic drum beats.
Shape Your Sound: Tweak your instruments and effects using eight rock solid knobs.
Create Expressive Performances: The 25-note velocity-sensitive synth-style keyboard is lightweight, fast and very easy to play.
Take It Anywhere: Compact and tough enough to throw in your bag without needing a power cable.
Control All Major Music Software: Get automatic hands-on control of other DAWs using InControl.
Plug In and Play: Fully USB bus-powered and class compliant, so it works without drivers or a power cable.
Make Music Immediately: Includes Ableton Live Lite, Novation Bass Station and V Station virtual instruments and over 1GB of Loopmasters samples.
Product Hardware Specifications
- 25 note velocity sensitive synth style keyboard
- 16 full-colour RGB backlit velocity sensitive drum pads
- 8 knobs
- 1 slider
- 6 dedicated transport controls
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 2 octave / transpose buttons
- 7 segment 3 character LED display
- 2 Track / MIDI Channel buttons
- 2 InControl buttons
- 2 full-colour RGB backlit round buttons
- USB socket
- DC power socket
- Sustain pedal 1/4" jack socket
- Kensington security slot
- Ableton Live Lite 9 is included - If you already have Ableton Live it must be version 9 or greater to work with Launchkey. We recommend that you update to the latest version as previous versions of Ableton Live do not include the Launchkey integration for InControl. Launchkey will also work as a standard MIDI controller.
- Fully USB bus powered on Mac or PC.
- Camera connection kit or USB camera adapter required for use with iOS devices (not included). Power supply must also be used (not included).
- Maximum power consumption 9V DC 250mA
- Power supply not included
Launchkey 25: 450mm length x 270mm depth x 90mm height