Novation Impulse 25 Key USB MIDI Controller Keyboard
Novation Impulse 25 Key USB MIDI Controller KeyboardDetails
The Novation Impulse 25 is the compact, 25-key instrument at the bottom end of the Impulse range of professional USB/MIDI controllers. It has the same 8 knobs and 8 back-lit drum pads of its bigger brothers, and a single fader and button for controlling your DAW and plug-ins. Novation Automap 4 and Ableton Live Lite software are packaged with the keyboard, to get you making music straight away.
Product Ref: 22291View Full Description
Spend another £95.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Impulse 25 has a 25-key precision, semi-weighted keyboard with assignable aftertouch. Designed to feel like an instrument rather than a computer peripheral, it is also incredibly accurate, translating musical expression extremely effectively. Your performance is reflected exactly by the synth or software instrument you are triggering.
The keyboard includes a control surface to give you hands-on control of your DAW and plug-ins. Eight knobs, a custom LCD screen and a fader and button let you take control of your mixer, transport controls and plug-in instruments and effects, and the included Novation Automap 4 software gives you instant mapping to the things you need to control.
Impulse 25 also has 8 quality-feel drum pads which are velocity-sensitive with aftertouch. Back-lit with 3-colour LEDs, they can do things other drum pads can't, including warping arpeggios in real time, rolling beats and launching clips in Ableton Live. Ableton Live Lite is included with the keyboard, for production, performance and composition.
As well as Ableton, Impulse is designed to give you instant hands-on control of Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic, Reason/Record and Sonar. It also works as a standard MIDI device with other DAWs such as Garage Band, and comes with free software including Ableton Live Lite, Novation Bass Station, Loopmasters sample library and 502MB of live drum loops and breaks from Mike The Drummer.
- Precision semi-weighted keyboard with aftertouch
- Professional control surface gives you full control of your DAW including mixer, transport and plug-in instruments and effects
- Novation's Automap control software makes it fast and simple to assign knobs, faders and buttons to your music software
- Back-lit drum pads allow you to warp arpeggios and improvise with rhythm patterns - they also launch clips in Ableton
- Large LCD screen displays control information
- Hardware design is tough and rugged
- Comes with Ableton Live Lite, Novation's Bass Station synth and a Loopmasters sample pack
- USB powered, with expression and sustain pedal inputs as well as MIDI in and out ports for connecting external MIDI instruments
Impulse also comes with a stack of free software and sounds:
- Ableton Live Lite - powerful loop based music-making software
- Novation Bass Station - legendary analogue bass synth as a software plug-in
- Loopmasters sample library - over 1GB of royalty-free samples
- Mike The Drummer - 502MB of live drum loops and breaks
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.