View Full Description
Nord Stage 2 EX HP76 Stage Piano
The Stage 2 EX HP76 Piano section features state-of-the-art sampling techniques that capture the extraordinary nuances and real character of the individual source instruments. Combined with the Advanced String Resonance that reproduces the sound of the piano strings resonating at their fundamental or harmonic frequencies when other strings are played, and compatibility with the optional Nord triple pedal that adds Dynamic Pedal Noise - the result is breathtaking realism and an unsurpassed expressiveness.
B3 Tone-Wheel Simulation: The Stage 2 EX's dedicated organ section is based on the award winning B3 tone-wheel simulations, based on thorough analysis of the 91 spinning discs inside several original instruments and painstaking work on understanding exactly how all the components interact with each other. The virtual circuitry reacts not only to the settings on the panel but also during the real time performance. The Stage 2 EX HP76 will faithfully reproduce the important foldback and energy robbing characteristics; the latter will produce the gentle compression effect that makes those lovely smears absolutely wonderful. There are 3 tone wheel modes that allow you to switch from a clean, factory spec'd instrument to a worn and battered workhorse with many years of touring.
Rotary Speaker Simulation:The vintage Rotary Speaker simulation adds an essential character to a live organ performance and features Slow, Fast and Stop mode as well as a Drive control. The Rotary Speaker simulation can also be used with the Piano or Synth Section.
The Nord Stage 2 EX's powerful synthesizer engine is capable of classic analog synthesis, three operator FM synthesis, Wavetable synthesis and compatible with the Nord Sample Library. The Nord sample library gives Stage 2 EX owners access to the huge free library of world-class sounds, including the famous vintage Mellotron and Chamberlin samples. The included Nord Sample Editor for Mac and PC, makes it possible to create your own samples easily, and transfer them to your keyboard in no time, opening up a whole new world of possibilities.
Programming and Control
To make programming and on-stage control as simple as possible, Nord has arranged the sound generators and controls of the Stage 2 EX into dedicated sections - Piano, Organ and Synth. Not only does this make for a very intuitive approach to programming but also instantly shows you which settings are active. There are no deep menus, no complicated screens to navigate. All vital functions are controlled by dedicated single-function knobs.
No sound is complete without the proper use of effects. In the Nord Stage 2 EX HP76 all the effects required to cover musicians needs are incorporated. All of the three instrument sections - Organ, Piano and Synth - can be routed individually through the Stage 2 EXs built-in effect units. Turning the effects on and off, and controlling the routing is easily done by a touch of dedicated buttons, readily accessible at the bottom of each effects unit. The Nord Stage 2 EX has a dedicated Effect Section for each of the 2 slots.
AKG K167 Closed Back Headphones
Closed Back Design
The K167 DJ headphones excel in any performance or production arena thanks to their closed-back, over-ear design. The drivers are sealed off from outside noise, and deliver true, powerful sound reproduction on stage and in studio. And the over-ear fit helps keep the sound you want, and the sound you don’t, in their proper places.
Powerful 40mm Drivers
Producing defined bass, sparkling highs and balanced mid-range the K167 DJ headphones feature powerful 40mm drivers optimized for electronic music to produce a lively and powerful sound perfect for living mixing.
X-Frame Double Braced Keyboard Stand
The X-Frame Double Braced Keyboard Stand by Gear4music is a sturdy double braced portable keyboard stand with high grade steel construction. Foldable, height and width adjustable and finished in black, this stand is quick to set up and offers a versatile, stable support. This X-frame Keyboard Stand is fitted with rubber coverings on all contact points protecting your instrument from scratches and slips. The rectangle section steel braces and round tube section feet and support arms are all durable and strong for secure positioning. With double braced upright supports, this stand offers a more durable, more stable support than a single braced stand.
Nord Stage 2 EX HP76 Stage Piano
- State of the art sample-based acoustic and electric pianos
- Advanced string resonance (gen 2)
- Long release options
- Dynamic pedal noise via optional Nord triple pedal
- B3 tone-wheel simulation
- Vintage 122 rotary speaker simulation
- Faithful simulations of Vox and Farfisa drawbar settings.
- 380 MD for the Nord sample library
- Powerful classic analogue, FM and wavetable synthesis
- Unison mose
- Master clock
- Comprehensive effects section
- Single-function control knobs and instant visibility of current settings
- External section allowing the Nord Stage 2 EX to serve as a master keyboard
- Expanded live mode with 5 locations
- USB MIDI. No driver required for Mac OS X. WHQL certified driver available for Windows
KRK KNS 6400 Professional Closed-Back Headphones
- Over-ear (circumaural) closed back design
- Impressive noise attenuation
- XRP glass-fiber reinforced polymer parts
- Powerful 40mm drivers with low resonance
- Robust and roadworthy design
- 3D-axis folding mechanism
X-Frame Double Braced Keyboard Stand
- Double-braced designed for optimal stability
- Adjustable height for perfect positioning
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Stylish black finish
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.