Nektar Panorama P6 Keyboard Controller
Nektar Panorama P6 Keyboard ControllerDetails
The Nektar Panorama P6 is a 61-note MIDI keyboard controller featuring integrated faders, performance pads and a velocity-sensitive keyboard. The Nektar Panorama P6 provides seamless integration with a range of DAWs, providing a range of in-depth performance controls designed to improve your workflow and change the way you create your music. The channel strip section allows you to take control of your virtual instruments, changing levels and automation as well as a range of other functions. Encoders and even a motorised fader are also included as well as a TFT display and transport controls for further flexibility.
Product Ref: 32812View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.57 per month Finance from £11.57 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Nektar Panorama P6 is ideal for digital musicians and classic players alike, with its velocity-sensitive keybed providing fluid playability. The 61-note keyboard features 5 veloci9ty curves as well as fixed ones. It also features the standard pitch bend and modulation assignable wheels for added expression when recording and playing. The keybed is accompanied by octave shift buttons and as well as 4 keyboard zones with can be programmed with filters and program mapping.
Performance Pads & Faders
In addition to the feel of the keybed, the Panorama P6 also boasts a range of performance controls including 16 encoders, 45mm faders, LED buttons and even performance pads for drumming and triggering samples. The 12 performance pads are velocity and pressure sensitivity and boasts 7 velocity curves for maximum versatility. You can use the performance pads for everything from triggering samples in a live performance, to recording drum patterns within your selected DAW. The other performance controls such as the encoders and faders are ideal for controlling everything from volume levels to automation and more. Transport controls are also included allowing you to improve your workflow when recording and playing within your selected audio software
Display & Connectivity
At the centre of the keyboard’s design is the 3.5-inch, TFT display which provides easy navigation of your presets, controls and more. The display gives you information on the way your keyboard is reacting as well as ways to integrate with your selected DAW. It also features a dedicated 10mm ALPS motorised faders as well as 6 assignable navigation buttons. The keyboard features a 5-pin MIDI din output for communication with your selected DAW, as well as connection for a foot switch and an expression pedal. Nearly every controls and performance functions can be mapped to your DAW for flawless integration.
- 61 note weighted (semi-) velocity-sensitive keyboard w/aftertouch
- 5 velocity curves plus fixed
- Pitch bend & Modulation assignable wheels
- Octave shift buttons
- PB1/2 buttons
- 4 keyboard zones programmable with controller filters and program changes
- 5 keyboard maps store all settings
- 16 encoders
- 9 x 45mm faders
- 10 assignable LED buttons
- 11 dedicated transport buttons
- 20 preset locations store all settings including links to keyboard, pad and F-keys maps
- 12 pads with velocity and pressure sensitivity
- 7 velocity curves
- Note-learn, Scale mode with 30+ scales and interval setting
- Velocity spread functions spreads the selected pad assignment over all 12 pads, at different velocity levels
- Transpose and Octave shift in both pad-map and scale mode
- Pads freely assignable in Reason mode
- Load or Save to any of 20 pad maps
- 11 assignable Function Keys (accessible using shift and transport keys)
- Load or Save to any of 10 F-Keys maps
- F-Keys assignable even in 3 Reason modes
- 100 mm ALPS motorized fader*
- 6 dedicated assignable navigation buttons
- ASCII/QWERTY macros assignable to buttons and pads
- 3.5” high-resolution TFT display provides incredible navigation and user visibility
- Nektar DAW Integration
- Presets and setup files for major DAWs
- Expression pedal 1/4" jack input (pedal not included)
- Foot switch (sustain) 1/4" jack input (pedal not included)
- MIDI output
- USB port for communication with computer
- USB Micro B connector for extra and external power*
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.