Nektar Panorama P4 Keyboard Controller
Nektar Panorama P4 Keyboard ControllerDetails
The Nektar Panorama P4 is an incredible keyboard controller instrument with the most intuitive workflow you have ever seen. A spectacular, deep Reason implementation and vast programming options puts the spotlight on performance and creativity.
Product Ref: 27561View Full Description
Buy on finance from £9.91 per month Finance from £9.91 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Nektar Panorama P4 Keyboard and pads are dynamic, sensitive and balanced carefully with a solid feel that allows for complete expression. All this, combined with 93 real-time controls available at any one time, makes Panorama P4 the definitive keyboard controller for Reason DAW Software.
For a Reason user, Panorama is a dream come true. The dedicated communication protocol ties Panorama and Reason tightly together so all you have to do is select the mode and menu you want to control. Panorama does the rest. 3 Reason modes allows you one button press to switch between controlling the Mixer, Device (instrument or effects) and Transport, with the 4th mode, Internal, free to control your ReWired DAW.
The keyboard action uses weights to offset increasing tension, meaning the down movement is as clean as possible an not heavy or fatiguing. The dynamic range of the P4 is much wider than what you experience on most controller keyboards, allowing better control of both low and high velocity values. Monophonic aftertouch, pitch bend and modulation wheels, plus footswitch and expression pedal jacks set you up for performance.
The crystal-clear 3.5" colour display delivers the essential information for each mode or menu, making your workflow fluent and fast. Panorama takes the hard work out of using a controller and makes operations that seem complicated straightforward and simple.
Features and Specifications
- 49-Note Weighted (Semi-) Velocity-Sensitive Keyboard with Aftertouch
- 5 Velocity Curves Plus Fixed
- Pitch Bend & Modulation Assignable Wheels
- Octave Shift Buttons
- PB1/2 Buttons
- 4 Keyboard Zones Programmable with Controller Filters and Program Changes
- 5 Keyboard Maps Store All Settings
- 12 Pads with Velocity and Pressure Sensitivity
- 7 Velocity Curves
- Scale Mode with 30+ Scales and Interval Setting
- Velocity Spread Functions Spreads the Selected Pad Assignment over all 12 pads, at Different Velocity Levels
- Transpose and Octave Shift in both Pad-Map and Scale Mode
- Pads Freely Assignable in Reason Mode
- Load or Save to any of 20 Pad Maps
- 6 Dedicated Assignable Navigation Buttons
- ASCII/QWERTZ Macros Assignable to Buttons and Pads
- 3.5" High-Resolution TFT Display Provides Incredible Navigation and User Visibility
- Incredible Reason Implementation that lets you use Reason as if it's Hardware
- 4 Modes when used with Reason switch between Mixer, Instrument, Transport and Internal
- 16 Encoders
- 9 45mm Faders
- 10 Assignable LED buttons
- 11 Dedicated Transport Buttons
- 20 Preset Locations Store all Settings including links to Keyboard, Pad and F-Keys Maps
- 11 Assignable Function Keys (accessible using shift and transport keys)
- Load or Save to any of 10 F-Keys Maps
- F-Keys Assignable even in 3 Reason Modes
- Expression Pedal 1/4" Jack Input (pedal not included)
- Foot Switch (sustain) 1/4" Jack Input (pedal not included)
- MIDI Output
- USB Port for Communication with Computer
- Mac OS X 10.6 or Higher, Windows Vista & 7 Compatible (Windows XP is not supported at this time)
- Reason 5, 6 and 6.5 supported
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.